Happy Birthday Hackenberg - Banned

How do you know it's his birthday? Did you actually see him be birthed from his mother's vagina on this date some years ago? How do you know the nurse's didn't switch him out with another baby? Did you put a unique, identifying mark somewhere on his body, that the nurse's couldn't see, that only you would recognize, with permanent marker?

I will not wish a happy birthday until all these questions are answered.

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

How do you know it's his birthday? Did you actually see him be birthed from his mother's vagina on this date some years ago? How do you know the nurse's didn't switch him out with another baby? Did you put a unique, identifying mark somewhere on his body, that the nurse's couldn't see, that only you would recognize, with permanent marker?

Yes.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Spoot-Face said:

20200409_110226.gif

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/25/2020 at 12:54 AM, Jetsfan80 said:

I think the last time you posted something from him he was picking the Super Bowl result way incorrectly.  Did that kill his spirit?  lol.

The Redskins not beating the Patriots really got to him as well. Shocked that one didn't happen.

• Sympathy 1