Marquise Goodwin

Say the Jets only draft 1 WR in Round 2/3, and he's not a burner type. What would you give up for Marquise Goodwin?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Say the Jets only draft 1 WR in Round 2/3, and he's not a burner type. How much would you be willing to give up for Marquise Goodwin?

• 4th round pick (# 120)
    • 5th round pick (# 158)
    • Either 6th round pick (# 191, # 211)
    • 2021 pick(s) only
    • Other
    • Not interested in Goodwin at all

The 49ers just drafted Ayiuk, which makes Goodwin (already rumored to be on the trade block prior to the draft) even more expendable than he was before.  

Let's say we only draft 1 WR in the 2nd/3rd rounds, and he's not a burner type.  What pick, if any, would you be willing to part with for Goodwin?

I don’t think I’d give up anything, honestly.

Goodwin is pushing 30 and ideally wouldn’t be anything more than our 4th WR anyway. 

I’d rather just draft someone like Isaiah Coulter or Tyrie Cleveland in the later rounds to fill that speedster role. Hell, I’d probably say just continue developing Vyncint Smith instead of trading for Goodwin.

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

The 49ers just drafted Ayiuk, which makes Goodwin (already rumored to be on the trade block prior to the draft) even more expendable than he was before.  

Let's say we only draft 1 WR in the 2nd/3rd rounds, and he's not a burner type.  What pick, if any, would you be willing to part with for Goodwin?

Conditional 2021 7th

• Upvote 1

Nope. We've got Perriman who's also featuring Olympic track star speed and his last 5 games of 2019 are better than 6/7 years of this overrated, bust.

Literally Perriman's final 5 games of 2019 were more productive than Goodwin has ever recorded during 6 of 7 years.

Hell no. I wouldn't even trade him for a 7th (if we had one) and I wouldn't even kick his tires with an undrafted pick.