****OFFICIAL 2020 NFL DRAFT DAY TWO THREAD OF OPTIMISM WHERE WE DON’T DISCUSS THE STREET VALUE OF BOX SAFETIES THREAD***

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok who did it  

Next person who thinks it’s cute to even hint at the pick is going away for three moths.  This happens once a year, it’s something we all can enjoy from home, so knock it off or your gone. 

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, MS jets Fan said:

Hello 101 is a 3rd round pick!

Am I wrong or...

The 1st round ends at 32

The 2nd round ends at 64

The 3rd round ends at 96

(meaning 101 is in the 4th round)

?

• Upvote 2
  • Confused 1
2 minutes ago, British Jet said:

Anybody have a weird feeling we might flip a 3rd and something next year for OBJ? 😬

I was thinking the Jets send a third round pick to Washington for Williams. Gives the Jets time to train up Becton.

• Thumb Down 1
10 minutes ago, Mo Lew said:

Horrible return. So close to becoming a JD believer.

Late 4ths are poop. Needed a 3rd

JD thinks you are poop.  Get your shoes and socks off so you can count to 3 using all of your digits.

• Haha 1
Anybody have a weird feeling we might flip a 3rd and something next year for OBJ?
If you have that feeling take a moment to see what Adam gases relationship with Jarvis Landry looked like in Miami. Then take another moment to think about how much more of an obnoxious drama queen obj is. Then ask yourself if you really think there is even a remote possibility that we make a trade for the guy even if we could get him for penuts. The answer is no.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using JetNation.com mobile app

• Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, mojeter4242 said:

i don't understand this trade for the life of me..  im done. no way Mims drops to 59..  and there goes claypool..  what receivers is Darnold gonna throw to? for god sake..

Just now, bealeb319 said:

If you have that feeling take a moment to see what Adam gases relationship with Jarvis Landry looked like in Miami. Then take another moment to think about how much more of an obnoxious drama queen obj is. Then ask yourself if you really think there is even a remote possibility that we make a trade for the guy even if we could get him for penuts. The answer is no.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using JetNation.com mobile app

Jim Carrey Chance GIF