****OFFICIAL 2020 NFL DRAFT DAY TWO THREAD OF OPTIMISM WHERE WE DON’T DISCUSS THE STREET VALUE OF BOX SAFETIES THREAD***

9 minutes ago, PepPep said:

UGH! Baun was there! Weaver! F**K!

We take a SAFETY? 

Wonder if JD plans to let Maye walk. 

"Ashtyn Davis projects best into a role as a Cover-2 free safety at the pro level. Davis has strong tackling skills on the back end and some effective reps dropping down into the box to play man to man in the slot, but he's generally lacking in run support in the box to be asked upon to play such a role with consistency in the pros. Too many bad angles and too many reps getting stuck to blocks negate his versatility. Putting him in primarily Cover 2 will allow his deep range to be more effective."

Hes a faster Harrison Smith. SLO mo May is a goner.

3 minutes ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

Apparently this dude can play every position in the secondary? Nowadays this is becoming a trend to have a multi-faceted player. Think Jamal Adams, and Isaiah Simmons. or laviska shenault on offense. Had no idea who the dude was a definitely wasn't on my radar but I'm not going to question the GM cuz he seems to be doing a good job. I still want Curtis Weaver or Donovan people's Jones. Give me Antonio Gandy golden! Or Zack Moss! Joe Douglas is kicking ass and he's covering all three phases

Tyrann Mathieu type of DB

1 minute ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

Maybe to the fair-weather fans who only want Randy Moss. But guys like Mike DeVito or Henry Anderson, Brad Smith and Bilal Powell actually make football teams. Everybody can't be a f****** Superstar! Somebody has to do the Blue Collar Dirty Work right?

Agreed I love the pick 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

6 minutes ago, Bruce Harper said:

I had one.  Sold it to pick up a Les Paul.  Sold the Les Paul to pick up a Gretsch Tennessean.

Hey ! This is a football board on one of the most important nights of the year. Who's this Les Paul guy, a Pass rusher?

(He-he ,,, BTW: First I've ever heard of that trade ! I admit to knowing  zip about Gretsch other than they are costly. We got a GAS thread for this. C'mon in the water's fine)

• Upvote 1