****OFFICIAL 2020 NFL DRAFT DAY TWO THREAD OF OPTIMISM WHERE WE DON’T DISCUSS THE STREET VALUE OF BOX SAFETIES THREAD***

1 minute ago, Sperm Edwards said:

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/draft-tracker/

Jabari Zuniga EDGE, FLA

Height: 6-3, Weight: 264

All the talent is there for Zuniga. Freaky burst. Good length. Just way behind in the pass-rush move department and doesn't move people. Jets needed more instant impact on the edge. (Chris Trapasso)

C-

?

His problem is just injuries. When he was healthy Florida was a different defensive team. 

• Upvote 3

Honestly really don’t like the Jets Day 2. Love Becton, but the pessimist in me:

Denzel Mims: Stephen Hill/Devin Smith 2.0

Ashtyn Davis: John McGraw 2.0

Jabari Zuniga: Jachai Polite 2.0

Hill caught 49 passes in his college career. Mims caught 186. Not close to the same comparison.

Devin Smith would have had a fine career if not for injuries. In fact, he looked good for Dallas last season in limited action.

Meanwhile, Juniga is an athletic freak. Polite was a stiff.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

@jetsfan725 is the "positive outlook" type of Jets fan @SAR I aspires to become someday.

I’m positive but fair.  If something is bad I say it.  If you notice I’m not a big Adams fan and call out his bullsh*t constantly.  I’ve bashed our owners and previous GMs for their dumb decisions.  In previous drafts I’ve hated a lot of picks especially ignoring the oline which luckily didn’t kill our young QB.  Yes I’m not a doom and gloom fan but have no issue calling stuff out 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, Untouchable said:

I can’t imagine an extremely turnover prone QB like Winston or Cam playing for Belichick.

They’ll probably trade one of their 5th or 6th round comp picks to Cincy tomorrow and Dalton will be a Pat.

Very true. Goes to the point though that, unlike what ESPN just said, there's no need for Belichick to draft a quarterback. None of the quarterbacks on the board are capable of starting at the NFL level.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Hill caught 49 passes in his college career. Mims caught 186. Not close to the same comparison.

Devin Smith would have had a fine career if not for injuries. In fact, he looked good for Dallas last season in limited action.

Jets fans only capable of comparing players to previous jets. Blinders.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Nobody was banned. I messed up, sorry.  I clicked "Can't access site" but I did it on the Members group. Meant to do it on Guests. So the site was down for everyone for a few minutes. Sorry about that.

Was it a strangely enjoyable experience for you though?  Its ok, you can tell us the truth.

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Warfish said:

I asked if you love every pick.  You said yes.  Then you say it's not accurate to say you love every pick?

Nope.  But if it makes you feel better, believe whatever you like.  

He did this last year

he loves every pick, everyone’s an idiot who doesnt

he loves every player on the roster, it’s a super bowl roster

a few losses in and then you don’t hear from him until next year 

just put him on ignore

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

To me Devin Smith was just potentially a slightly better version of Robbie that never happened.

• Sympathy 1

16 minutes ago, JetFan20 said:

He’s the anti Polite in the sense that he aced the pre draft process. His tape sucks though compared to Polite who was ridiculously productive 

9.5 sacks in his last 18 games.  That's pretty productive

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 2