****OFFICIAL 2020 NFL DRAFT DAY TWO THREAD OF OPTIMISM WHERE WE DON’T DISCUSS THE STREET VALUE OF BOX SAFETIES THREAD***

1 minute ago, JiF said:

I’ve said all there is to say.  He’s a freak, 90th percentile, all projections you want to see at pass rusher, he just can’t stay healthy.  The D was different without him. He’s very disruptive. Hopefully he can stay healthy at the next level.  I think he’s a steal if he can. 

Since you're a Florida fan I will take heed to your analysis 

• Upvote 1

I'm not a mathematician, I'm proficient in statistics. I also believe that me wearing jerseys in a particular order on Sundays throughout the fall from my Southern California home affects the outcome of the games. SPARQ is lovely, but this sh*t is cursed man.

I believe in Douglas and like his reliance on analytics. If I’m wrong I lose nothing.

Douglas is the type of GM that might transcend bad ownership.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Yeah disagree to say he doesn’t move people, he can blow up plays with his power and burst.  He’s got counters and moves, he’s just been reliant on power and some of that has to do with where he predominantly lined up. 

Cool. Hopefully he can stay on the field. None of these on-field pros or cons matter if he’s not playing. 

• Upvote 2

This 3rd third round pick is basically a free pick with the Mims trade.  

We could take any position.  What about snatching a Punter or a QB? That would be crazy, but it could happen. 

The most value right now is Guard, so we might go there, but my guess is Eno Benjamin RB Arizona St

14 minutes ago, David Harris said:

yes, quoting myself

Yannick too

Trent and Yannick play premium positions and couldn’t fetch scraps. Adams could haves bagged us a 1st from Dallas last year. Seriously, I wish JD took that deal.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Sarge4Tide said:

This 3rd third round pick is basically a free pick with the Mims trade.  

We could take any position.  What about snatching a Punter or a QB? That would be crazy, but it could happen. 

The most value right now is Guard, so we might go there, but my guess is Eno Benjamin RB Arizona St

Interior OL or WR, as a data that second option.