due dilligence

Dcat

6 minutes ago, Dcat said:

Doesn't it feel good?  When was the last time you sensed that from the Jets front office?  The bar has been raised significantly. 

Sure sounds like that was his number one target and for that reason alone I think we hit a homerun today. This might be the first Jets draft since Nick and Brick that I like and I'm not bitching about. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, RobR said:

Sure sounds like that was his number one target and for that reason alone I think we hit a homerun today. This might be the first Jets draft since Nick and Brick that I like and I'm not bitching about. 

Almost don't recognize you.  RobR.  Happy on draft weekend.  And I am right there with you.  I was very happy with Becton ahead of Wirfs last night.  Just does not seem natural.  Hopefully the optimism continues tonight.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

Just now, Lith said:

Almost don't recognize you.  RobR.  Happy on draft weekend.  And I am right there with you.  I was very happy with Becton ahead of Wirfs last night.  Just does not seem natural.  Hopefully the optimism continues tonight.

I think it goes to show how some fans can do a better job than the last two hacks we had. Seems like all of the draft guys are happy with the pick and normally when we all agree on a prospect they hit. 

• Upvote 1