HBO WATCHMEN Mafia - Game Thread -TULSA WINS!!!

SMC

5 minutes ago, Stark said:

ok

why did you quote Aj too? 

sh*t! I didn't mean to do that. You caught me gg. Quoting AJ there was part of my scum plot to win the game.

Or it was just an accident I didn't bother to fix. Who knows?

8 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

It’s felt like a typical Mafia game to me. We actually got out of the joke phase on D1 quicker than usual...

Then I’m just not into it much yet but I will be. Got a job interview today at a new school so my mind is elsewhere at the moment. 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Yes, this. If Nolder’s reason was purely getting more out of CTM, fine.

But voting him to move the game along when a lot of people were participating at the time...that part of it was strange.

CTM’s explanation of his behavior was pretty good. Nolder’s was not.

unvote vote Nolder

I'm sure this is a pretty rolled up game as SMC games almost always are, which would make it hard for scum to fake a claim without getting nailed. CTM knows this for sure . But even with this being said it's still early and CTM's vote train was just the first day one train which was not based off anything CTM said or did. Just food for thought in both respects

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Nolder said:

That doesn't make any sense. I'm not trying to sneak anything and neither is anyone else. Also the whole "information" angle is usually pushed by scum. I'm trying to lynch the right people and avoid lynching the wrong ones. Information will come in time.

Cool. What was your case again for him being the right person?

15 hours ago, CTM said:

Oh ffs, my train is based on nothing

We are playing in a 2 reveal limit game and you want to me to rush to reveal on a joke train in the first handful of pages?

Here's my reveal: gfy

But also, i can assure that my reveal is not noteworthy and I'm a safe lynch @SMC - i'm assuming this will not count as a reveal since i said nothing explicit.

FWIW its a 2 reveal per day limit not per game so in that respect this is a little misleading. We very rarely have more than one or 2 reveals per day so your logic here seems a bit flawed. If you disagree that.s fine but this seems shady to me.

31 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

I'm sure this is a pretty rolled up game as SMC games almost always are, which would make it hard for scum to fake a claim without getting nailed. CTM knows this for sure . But even with this being said it's still early and CTM's vote train was just the first day one train which was not based off anything CTM said or did. Just food for thought in both respects

Right, I'm not saying he was necessarily telling the truth, only that I liked his explanation for telling us to f**k off, lol.  

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Right, I'm not saying he was necessarily telling the truth, only that I liked his explanation for telling us to f**k off, lol.  

only thing that bothered me was the 2 reveal game comment... 

even a 2 per day limit does not seem as retrictive as CTM is making it out to be for his own benefit to fit his defense of not wanting to reveal

3 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

only thing that bothered me was the 2 reveal game comment... 

even a 2 per day limit does not seem as retrictive as CTM is making it out to be for his own benefit to fit his defense of not wanting to reveal

True, true.  Could be a crutch he was relying on.  He's worth keeping an eye on.  I'm always wary of CTM but when town he's valuable.

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

True, true.  Could be a crutch he was relying on.  He's worth keeping an eye on.  

Yep he is worth keeping an eye on ...if the 2 per day is not that bad a situation if his role is no big deal *as he stated* then his reveal should be no big deal either. Now if anyone disagrees the 2 reveal thing and thinks it is a big deal I would like to hear that

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

FWIW its a 2 reveal per day limit not per game so in that respect this is a little misleading. We very rarely have more than one or 2 reveals per day so your logic here seems a bit flawed. If you disagree that.s fine but this seems shady to me.

I'm aware the limit is a daily one, and just last game they were trying to marshall reveals until the mod removed the limit near end game.. I think he did that, I was only 1/2 paying attention tbh

The point is that I'm not burning a reveal on a joke vote train before we even hit page 10.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, CTM said:

I'm aware the limit is a daily one, and just last game they were trying to marshall reveals until the mod removed the limit near end game.. I think he did that, I was only 1/2 paying attention tbh

The point is that I'm not burning a reveal on a joke vote train before we even hit page 10.

Maybe your joke train deserves a joke reveal.

• Haha 2

34 minutes ago, CTM said:

well joke vote or real vote it's still a vote so if you get run up to L-1 or L-2 you still want to preserve your life as town. Either way I don't think its enough at this early stage to lynch you but then what is ... Im not a big fan of day one crap as you know but I put my feelings out there and I'll let others decide or weigh in.

Just now, Smashmouth said:

well joke vote or real vote it's still a vote so if you get run up to L-1 or L-2 you still want to preserve your life as town. Either way I don't think its enough at this early stage to lynch you but then what is ... Im not a big fan of day one crap as you know but I put my feelings out there and I'll let others decide or weigh in.

**** CTM, we’ll kill him later 

• Upvote 2

Official Vote Count:

DPR (1) - CTM

Dandie (4) - Dandie, AJ, Barry, JC

CTM (4) - Smash, Drums, Stark, Nolder

Crusher (1) - Arsis

JIF (2) - DPR, Nyn

Pac (2) - Crusher, Hess

Nolder (1) - 80

Arsis (1) - Dice 

With 19 Citizens of Tulsa, it takes 10 to arrest

1 hour ago, Smashmouth said:

Yep he is worth keeping an eye on ...if the 2 per day is not that bad a situation if his role is no big deal *as he stated* then his reveal should be no big deal either. Now if anyone disagrees the 2 reveal thing and thinks it is a big deal I would like to hear that

It caused some issues last game and was eventually lifted in the end