HBO WATCHMEN Mafia - Game Thread -TULSA WINS!!!

SMC

7 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

honestly on day 1 sifting through all the crap the only thing I didn't like was CTM's GFY I'm not revealing even though my role is irrelevant.... bullsh*t...because you know he didn't want to use that valuable 1 of 2 possible revels given each day.

45 pages, Mr. Favre only observation is on CTM.  

I'm not sure there has ever been a bigger obsession in this game than that dudes 1 good eye for CTM.  lol

• Haha 2

44 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

Its right there in my answer DPR    im pretty sure arsis played on dm and AJ would know it.  Aj said in a post earlier he didnt know arsis

the possible fly in the ointment is if i got Arsis name wrong in my head, tho like i said I know that name comes up as a member of DM as of like 10 mins ago. 

now im off to bed

Wasnt this dude complaining about how all JN does is vote based on meta?  And he's trying to piece together if Arsis played at DM as the crux of his case against him?  

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 2
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, CTM said:

No you said hmmm like hess has given you a reason to consider it when he just made a jokey vote

Hess was the 2nd vote on Stark.  Jokey or not I felt it prudent to help create a train there on someone that had done a couple weird things rather than keep my relatively useless vote on you.  

Again, GFY hippie

• Thumb Down 1

18 minutes ago, DPR said:

Just a quick ISO on JC to see how many people he's voted for or pushed votes on for D1 lol:

1. CTM

The windup...

2. Pac

3. Dandie

Another windup on Barry...

And now Drums is suspect as well...

Back to Barry... Nudger gonna nudge lol

This is about Dandie

This is some of that "present" and "invested" analysis everyone is going on about..

4. Barry

But now JiF is looking good too...

And Pac. It's always good to lynch Pac...

Boom. 

5. Pac

But Crusher looks good too...

Here he is talking to Pac (who his vote is currently on) about lynching Crusher. Seems legit.

Right on

This is about me - and I've been a "top 3 suspect" for him all game, but no vote yet... 

And this gem - nothing says 'I'm present and invested" like this LOL

Grand Total:

5 actual votes on CTM, Pac, Dandie, Barry and back to Pac

2 "I could vote" pushes on Crusher and JiF

Priceless... his complete lack of any coherent analysis past voting for Dandie over Dandie's self vote. 

To me this is just destructive toward town, just like last game.

I don't see a better case. Nol comes in 2nd with his disappearing act, lame ass excuse for it and sudden "competing trains" vote.

Dandie rounds out my top 3 because of his terrible "spinning" logic and the pure distraction factor. 

I agree with this as well. I've been calling jc and nol as scum

I think Dandie is hard to tell. They got someone to troll as ape who doesn't know how to troll so it just turned into a distraction.

Tl;Dr Lynch JC

Well, that was actually a use read and here are my undeniable accurate thoughts.  Lets start with my pings.

Ping 1 - Drums garbage case on me to vote the leading train.  It was disgusting and you're all pussies for letting him off the hook on some cry baby sh*t.

Ping 2 - Nolder recognizing what Drums did was scummy but then ultimately landing, the train stinks.

Ping 3 - AJ saying the town is getting it's as whipped, D1, with no deaths.

Ping 4 - Nyn burying an easy D1 vote on 80, acting "confused" and down voting Barry's sound strategy. 

Ping 5 - Dice talking about how we dont scum hunt here, we vote off meta and the proceeds to try and case Arsis and the crux of his case is; I think I played with him before.

Town reads; CTM, AVM, Pac, Crusher, Arsis

Refuse to vote; 80 and Pac

the rest null.

If we kill one of my 5 pings, we will catch scum.  You're welcome.  I'm looking forward to watching you all ignore my brilliant work.

• Thumb Down 1

24 minutes ago, DPR said:

Just a quick ISO on JC to see how many people he's voted for or pushed votes on for D1 lol:

1. CTM

The windup...

2. Pac

3. Dandie

Another windup on Barry...

And now Drums is suspect as well...

Back to Barry... Nudger gonna nudge lol

This is about Dandie

This is some of that "present" and "invested" analysis everyone is going on about..

4. Barry

But now JiF is looking good too...

And Pac. It's always good to lynch Pac...

Boom. 

5. Pac

But Crusher looks good too...

Here he is talking to Pac (who his vote is currently on) about lynching Crusher. Seems legit.

Right on

This is about me - and I've been a "top 3 suspect" for him all game, but no vote yet... 

And this gem - nothing says 'I'm present and invested" like this LOL

Grand Total:

5 actual votes on CTM, Pac, Dandie, Barry and back to Pac

2 "I could vote" pushes on Crusher and JiF

Priceless... his complete lack of any coherent analysis past voting for Dandie over Dandie's self vote. 

To me this is just destructive toward town, just like last game.

I don't see a better case. Nol comes in 2nd with his disappearing act, lame ass excuse for it and sudden "competing trains" vote.

Dandie rounds out my top 3 because of his terrible "spinning" logic and the pure distraction factor. 

Not bad dude.  I honestly missed the "this was so good it makes me want to vote JiF". 

Add him to the list of pings...

• Thumb Down 1

10 hours ago, SMC said:

Official Vote Count:

Stark (4) - Pac, 80, Barry, Hess

Pac (2) - JC, Stark

80 (2) - Nyn, CTM

JC (2) - Dandie, DPR

Drums (1) - JIF

CTM (1) - Smash

JIF (1) - Drums

Arsis (1) - Dice 

DPR (1) - AVM

Nolder (1) - Arsis

Smash (1) - Crusher

With 19 Citizens of Tulsa, it takes 10 to arrest 

D1 deadline: 2 pm EDT Wednesday, April 29

******* terrible.

Seriously, you're all worthless.  Have I thought you nothing over the years?  

6 minutes ago, JiF said:

Well, that was actually a use read and here are my undeniable accurate thoughts.  Lets start with my pings.

Ping 1 - Drums garbage case on me to vote the leading train.  It was disgusting and you're all pussies for letting him off the hook on some cry baby sh*t.

Ping 2 - Nolder recognizing what Drums did was scummy but then ultimately landing, the train stinks.

Ping 4 - Nyn burying an easy D1 vote on 80, acting "confused" and down voting Barry's sound strategy. 

Ping 5 - Dice talking about how we dont scum hunt here, we vote off meta and the proceeds to try and case Arsis and the crux of his case is; I think I played with him before.

the rest null.

If we kill one of my 5 pings, we will catch scum.  You're welcome.  I'm looking forward to watching you all ignore my brilliant work.

5 scum? Lol

Seriously, I totally understood what A.J. meant with his quote on town getting its ass kicked. He’s just adding a little flavor to an obvious situation - I can’t remember a vote board looking like ours currently does and I’m curious as hell what SMC has put together ?

I’m not feeling Scum Drums. I agree that Nol is looking bad. Too early to tell on Nyn - I get that her radar is all static over this mess. I don’t know what to say about Dice - he’s tunneling on pure meta, which is weird. I figure he’ll either get with the program soon or he’ll show his ass. 

15 hours ago, Drums said:

Haha don't feel bad. And keep an eye on me, but I recommend not tunneling on me because I will definitely get into this game. I already started to last night and I have been active today. I do apologize for the apathy, because I hate HATE when people play like that but I'm not going to mope all game and I'm done complaining. I am gearing up to kick some ass. 

You.  You're pretty good at this game, regardless of alignment.  

Official Vote Count:

JC (5) - Dandie, DPR, Arsis, Barry, JIF

Stark (4) - Pac, 80, Hess, Nolder

Pac (2) - JC, Stark

80 (2) - Nyn, CTM

JIF (2) - Drums, AJ

CTM (1) - Smash

DPR (1) - AVM

Smash (1) - Crusher

AJ (1) - Dice

With 19 Citizens of Tulsa, it takes 10 to arrest 

D1 deadline: 2 pm EDT Wednesday, April 29

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

OK so since everyone is playing tighter than a ducks a-hole and we have a 2pm deadline tomorrow, I propose that anyone who is on a "train" of 1 move to one with more than one. Since I am in that boat and making the proposal, I'll start.

Of the 4 "more than 1" trains, here are my expert level reads:

Pac - Pac is acting like Pac

80 - 80 is acting like 80

JC - I actually have a strong town read on him. I feel like it's easy to tell when he's town and am surprised to see some vets saying he's a difficult read. Maybe it's me being naive, but he's my strongest town read.

Stark - I think Pac made a pretty good point that Stark should know this is Pac being Pac. He's also after 80 for being 80. Stark is one of the better players on here and generally has more well thought out targets IMO.

unvote

vote stark

Starting to get sketched out by multiple people saying "80 is being 80", lol.  I always try to be unpredictable.

I like this vote though.  

47 minutes ago, JiF said:

the rest null.

Gfy

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Starting to get sketched out by multiple people saying "80 is being 80", lol.  I always try to be unpredictable.

I like this vote though.  

Why do you like this vote?

12 hours ago, A.J. said:

Deadline is a little over 12 hours away and we have a bunch of onesie-twosie wagons and it seems nobody really agrees on what’s what. It’s not a stretch at all to say Town is spinning their wheels.

Consolidation tends to happens quickly on JN Mafia, a couple of times it goes random here and there notwithstanding.  You've played enough games here to know how it goes.  In an active game like this one, the single voters will join a train before the deadline.  

7 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Can't speak for anyone else.  But for me JC always seems scummy.  So I'm always second guessing on him.  

Kind of where I’m at with him. He’s been all over the place with putting pressure on everyone without any sort of constraint. It’s a peculiar day 1 strategy as scum. His day 1 town strategy is typically kicking in doors and pressuring people. This is different but not sure different enough to make me put him as scum right now. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1