HBO WATCHMEN Mafia - Game Thread -TULSA WINS!!!

SMC

4 minutes ago, Pac said:

Which begs the question - why wasn't our friend targeted last night..  Unless of course he was and that was the failed attempt discussed in the scene that started our day.

True.  Pretty sure the scum kill was Crusher based on the scene, so they didn't target Stark.  Had to be a vig or 3rd party.  Unless there's 2 teams.

You would think scum would at least take a crack at Stark if he was telling the truth.

1 hour ago, HessStation said:

Then who JiF WHO????

I'm starting to think you.  You're more than your normal spazzself and you dont even know what the point of the game is.  At this point, it almost seems like you're overplaying a spazz as cover. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, A.J. said:

He claimed Cal, which the Watchmen HBO Wiki lists as: 

Calvin "Cal" Abar (né Jelani), Angela's husband who turns out to be a form of Jonathan "Jon" Osterman / Doctor Manhattan.

Exactly

45 minutes ago, DPR said:

80 has made a few mentions about Stark's reveal, always holding out the possibility of a fake reveal. 

AVM steering away from talking about Stark's reveal

Supporting the idea that Stark did not fake he reveal

Dandie is also supporting the reveal as most likely true and steering everyone away from it. 

He also votes 80, which is a nice distancing move should one or the other get lynched.

He mention JiF as well, who has steadfastly insisted that the reveal is fake, so he's my #4 for scum

Interesting.  Why wouldnt anyone steadfastly buying it be just as suspicious? 

10 hours ago, JiF said:

Huh?  2 time on D1 you posted a big long post of meh to vote the leading train.  Those are facts.  

It's more genuine when you just say, JC seems scummier than Stark and then vote.

The ridiculous over the top rationale is pingy.

I'm inclined to agree with this purveyor of plexiglass boards that one stands upon at disgusting beaches.  This "drums" character seems especially fervent with his opinions despite logic telling us the answers are yet to be revealed.

39 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

So if a player has been vocal with his opinion on Stark's reveal, regardless of whether that opinion lean towards it being fake or real, that puts a player in your top 4, eh?

I think scum would prefer us to ignore Stark's reveal entirely, like it never happened.  

It's pretty ridiculous how him and dandie are treating anyone asking questions in or around that reveal. 

Here's a thought; if Stark is town, dont we out number scum right now?  lol  So, if we lynch him and game is over, we win.

Official Vote Count:

Stark (3) - DPR, 80, Hess

JIF (2) - AVM, Nyn

Smash (1) - Pac

80 (1) - Barry

Arsis (1) - Dice

Drums (1) - Dandie

Barry (1) - 80

Dice (1) - Arsis

With 17 Citizens of Tulsa, it takes 9 to arrest

Just now, JiF said:

Interesting.  Why wouldnt anyone steadfastly buying it be just as suspicious? 

To cover all of the angles - one who says no, one who says yes, one who says maybe. That way, a mafia team can distance and hopefully ride on the cred of this ne or two to endgame. 

You know that

30 minutes ago, DPR said:

And all of this has to do with the fact that

Stark is not Dr. Manhattan. His claim is bullsh*t. 

8 minutes ago, JiF said:

He's not Manhattan....

keep up

7 minutes ago, A.J. said:

He claimed Cal, which the Watchmen HBO Wiki lists as: 

Calvin "Cal" Abar (né Jelani), Angela's husband who turns out to be a form of Jonathan "Jon" Osterman / Doctor Manhattan.

2 minutes ago, DPR said:

Exactly

Lol.  Feels like last game. 

38 minutes ago, DPR said:

Now, you have to put all of that in context:

The OP clearly defines the possibility of 4 factions - the Tulsa PD, the FBI, the Seventh Kavalry and the unknown “powerful group”

it could boil down to 2 sides facing off, or it could be a more complex setup (SMC...) but I think it’s a good bet that Dr. Manhattan is the key to the game. 

Which brings us Back to Stark’s reveal and the spread of 89, AVM, Dandie or maybe JiF all making a point to say:

It might be fake... 

It’s real... don’t talk about it

it’s fake... how can you not see that

It would be a GoBig Or Go Home play - all hinging in Stark’s reveal 

Ewwwww.  You were the one saying we shouldnt even be asking questions.  lol

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, JiF said:

It's pretty ridiculous how him and dandie are treating anyone asking questions in or around that reveal. 

Here's a thought; if Stark is town, dont we out number scum right now?  lol  So, if we lynch him and game is over, we win.

Who knows!!! This really is exciting. Like when somebody tells you, “DONT PUSH THAT BUTTON”

3 hours ago, Dicetosser said:

**** you dickhead.

oh and you answered?  Did you point out whether or not you played with aJ? Whether YOU remember HIM? NO so you didnt solve the situation you just sat there and let his train build.

As for relevance? Well Ive been nice so far and not gone into details of what im thinking of. Ive also pointed out that i may have names mixed up.

but nice isnt for ****heads who call me a retard. Idiots like you should be banned for posts like these.

If i have my names right ure a ******* cheat who ran two accounts to win mafia games and got caught. THATS why I think AJ should remember you.

so **** you.

Wtf is this about, didnt you chastise us for playing too much on meta and now you are obsessing over arisis potential meta?

Chill

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

37 minutes ago, CTM said:

What a douche. "The reveal spoils the show a bit" let me spoil it completely now

Up to page 65 on reread:

80s posts around stark ping, supporting it but voting him and undermining and questioning it at same time. Feels manufactured, like he wants to see the lynch through but wants to portray himself as conflicted. Jifs comes off more natural 

Drums making good points on nolder, agree completely, feel better about drums and worse about nolder 

Hess isnt making sense, saying nyn and drums pinged yesterday but today no, when questioned why he didnt really have an answer atleast not one he was confident in.  After actually catching him last game  I'm not going to turn a blind eye  and write it off as hess being hess no mo

Arsis seems townish in his votes and approach 

****, I hate when we're reading the game the same way. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

Dandie sucks and should go back to DM btw

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, DPR said:

To cover all of the angles - one who says no, one who says yes, one who says maybe. That way, a mafia team can distance and hopefully ride on the cred of this ne or two to endgame. 

You know that

So you caught all the scum.  That's nice to know.  

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

So you caught all the scum.  That's nice to know.  

I caught Stark for sure and gave my reads on the rest. And that is good for the town to know. 

9 hours ago, DPR said:

Why do you feel like Pac’s vote on Smash was a “Good actual vote”?

He says Stark’s role sounds absurd, states the obvious regarding the day scene, and then votes Smash with no reasons. How is that good?

You sound as if you are a man devoid of nuance and advanced intellect.  Sometimes what a man sounds like, is what he is.

33 minutes ago, DPR said:

I’ve been sitting on that news all day, watching to see what info could be gained. But I didn’t want to sit on it too long - the Dr. Manhattan character seems too important to risk by waiting longer.

I mean, I just smoked some "sliver lemon haze" but this is some type of trip man

• Upvote 2