HBO WATCHMEN Mafia - Game Thread -TULSA WINS!!!

SMC

20 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Hmm, So CTM had plenty of opportunities to reveal at L-2 from the looks of it.  

Odd that Hess changed his vote for Pac and THEN asked for CTM's reveal.

This game quickly broke out of the joke phase here.  Getting the Hippie's alignment looks like it would be a good result.  

Oh for heavens sake.,

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Arsis said:

Imma be honest. I have no idea what's really going on but Hess and Nolder's votes look weird to me. Like they're trying to look casual jumping on a train that has no real reason to be so close to the hammer.

Not much to go on is there?

28 minutes ago, A.J. said:

Silence of what?

Everyone but mostly CTM. Idk if I was getting ran up and I had to afk for awhile I would at least say so.  Him just quietly disappearing doesn't sit right with me.

39 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

This game quickly broke out of the joke phase here.  Getting the Hippie's alignment looks like it would be a good result.  

Garbage post on multiple levels.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Not much to go on is there?

Everyone but mostly CTM. Idk if I was getting ran up and I had to afk for awhile I would at least say so.  Him just quietly disappearing doesn't sit right with me.

No you wouldn’t. Christ sake you even Disappear  with barely an explanation when you mod. 

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 4

59 minutes ago, Arsis said:

Imma be honest. I have no idea what's really going on but Hess and Nolder's votes look weird to me. Like they're trying to look casual jumping on a train that has no real reason to be so close to the hammer.

I put him at L-2. Why aren't you mentioning me?

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Oh you think it's gonna be... informative? Lol

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, A.J. said:

I was hoping for more reaction from CTM either way, whether a reveal or something. He just sort of laughed off the Pac theatrics and that was it. Not sure what to think.

It did bother me that he was more focused on who hammers... but then again I dont really expect CTM to plead for his life... dunno. I hope if he's town he'd act more pro town. Ie not serve himself that easily.

1 hour ago, A.J. said:

I was hoping for more reaction from CTM either way, whether a reveal or something. He just sort of laughed off the Pac theatrics and that was it. Not sure what to think.

Oh ffs, my train is based on nothing

We are playing in a 2 reveal limit game and you want to me to rush to reveal on a joke train in the first handful of pages?

Here's my reveal: gfy

But also, i can assure that my reveal is not noteworthy and I'm a safe lynch @SMC - i'm assuming this will not count as a reveal since i said nothing explicit.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

you are also a clown

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

It did bother me that he was more focused on who hammers... but then again I dont really expect CTM to plead for his life... dunno. I hope if he's town he'd act more pro town. Ie not serve himself that easily.

Hard to explain but the entire thing just feels strange, with the voting on and around. Like I don’t think CTM is gonna sweat a wagon that’s clearly built on nothing as either alignment but I would’ve liked something more than a joke about self hammering so Pac doesn’t get the pleasure

Idk. Like I said, weird game so far.

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

We are playing in a 2 reveal limit game and you want to me to rush to reveal on a joke train in the first handful of pages?

But also, i can assure that my reveal is not noteworthy and I'm a safe lynch @SMC - i'm assuming this will not count as a reveal since i said nothing explicit.

I lol'ed

15 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

It's a game, I wouldn't plead for my life under any scenario. Even if rolled,

Making sure pac doesn't get to hammer me is the main sport at the moment, getting to hammer pac would be ideal. 

• Thumb Down 1

Just now, CTM said:

It's a game, I wouldn't plead for my life under any scenario. Even if rolled,

Making sure pac doesn't get to hammer me is the main sport at the moment, getting to hammer pac would be ideal. 

If you start taking what I say that literally then I'm gonna read this post literally too... lets just agree you dont want me to do that lol

Official Vote Count:

DPR (1) - CTM

Dandie (1) - Dandie

CTM (6) - Smash, 80, Drums, Stark, Nolder, Hess

Crusher (1) - Arsis

Hess (1) - Barry

80 (1) - Dice

Drums (1) - AJ

Pac (3) - Crusher, JC, Hess

With 19 Citizens of Tulsa, it takes 10 to arrest

5 minutes ago, A.J. said:

Hard to explain but the entire thing just feels strange, with the voting on and around. Like I don’t think CTM is gonna sweat a wagon that’s clearly built on nothing as either alignment but I would’ve liked something more than a joke about self hammering so Pac doesn’t get the pleasure

Idk. Like I said, weird game so far.

I wasn't joking. 100% I will hammer myself if put at l-1, depriving that donkey of his sick ritual would be the only enjoyument to be had out of a game in which i was a day 1 speed lynch.. One of, if not the first time he did that was to hammer me in a game about a decade ago. No way I'll give him the satisfaction. 

I'm not sure how to take it that you and 80, and a bit of nyn are trying to make more of this what it is

• Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1

MOD RULING: In order to count as a reveal a character name or a specific role (even if vanilla townie) constitutes as a reveal. This is a bright line rule so players can easily follow it.

Day 1 still has 2 reveals remaining

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 2

1 minute ago, CTM said:

I wasn't joking. 100% I will hammer myself if put at l-1, depriving that donkey of his sick ritual would be the only enjoyument to be had out of a game in which i was a day 1 speed lynch.. One of, if not the first time he did that was to hammer me in a game about a decade ago. No way I'll give him the satisfaction. 

I'm not sure how to take it that you and 80, and a bit of nyn are trying to make more of this what it is

I'm a woman. It's what we do.

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

No you wouldn’t. Christ sake you even Disappear  with barely an explanation when you mod. 

If I'm being ran up for a lynch and I am aware of it yes I do. As for modding, I rarely "disappear". Most of the time I'm absent is because I'm sleeping and I do usually tell you guys when I'm going to bed. It's just usually when everyone is just waking up lol. This is one of the reasons why I like strict deadline type games. I am willing to set an alarm no matter how much sleep I've had and be around for the changing of game phases at least. But most here don't seem to like that style game for some reason.

25 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Yes, this I agree with. 

At least we can agree on some things. Like dinner.

6 minutes ago, CTM said:

I liked your reveal until that last part. Feels too ETA to me. Keeping my vote on you for now.

10 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

I think I know why the game feels weird. Ying Yang thing.

CTM with no Ape

80 with no Verb

Pac with no Klecko

Take all that emo away and what's left?

? yes and now i'm forced to have pac as my main rivalry. What a downgrade. 

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

I’m pretty much saying I don’t lean either way on you which is disappointing because I feel like that whole thing could’ve provided some good content as far as your alignment.

What do you think about Pac?