HBO WATCHMEN Mafia - Game Thread -TULSA WINS!!!

SMC

2 minutes ago, Drums said:

Nah dog,

Unvote vote Hess

So you’re either scum or one of the dumbest town players ever if you’re trying to base this on my mistake typing UNVOTE on Stark yesterday. I mean, wow. If scum, you guys are scratching for traction on anything 

Just now, HessStation said:

So you’re either scum or one of the dumbest town players ever if you’re trying to base this on my mistake typing UNVOTE on Stark yesterday. I mean, wow. If scum, you guys are scratching for traction on anything 

That is a huge mistake brah so you're either scum or one of the dumbest town players ever 

Official Vote Count:

Drums (4) - Hess, JIF, Pac, JiF

CTM (2) - 80, AJ

80 (2) - CTM, Smash

Dandie (1) - DPR

DPR (1) - Dandie

Hess (1) - Drums

Barry (1) - Hess

With 16 Citizens of Tulsa, it takes 9 to arrest 

Just now, Drums said:

That is a huge mistake brah so you're either scum or one of the dumbest town players ever 

By making a typing a mistake? This is sad Drums. 

Please explain my Scum strategy by fake voting him and then screaming to lynch him all day. Explain the intent. How does that work in my scum favor? Lol

Just now, HessStation said:

By making a typing a mistake? This is sad Drums. 

Please explain my Scum strategy by fake voting him and then screaming to lynch him all day. Explain the intent. How does that work in my scum favor? Lol

So you could look good without voting your scummate? Isn't that obvious?

6 minutes ago, JiF said:

Have you noticed how disgusting and hypocritical Dandie has been playing?   I cant get past the "pragmatic approach" while defending scum while coming out voting DPR.  Total contradiction.  I'd be down to kill him.   Drums has actually been defending/playing well here.  Him reading Dandie is strong.

My initial thought was that it was some kind of idiot trap and I was waiting to see what idiot plan was afoot. Honestly can't fathom any sensible reason to vote DPR.

3 minutes ago, SMC said:

Official Vote Count:

Drums (4) - Hess, JIF, Pac, JiF

CTM (2) - 80, AJ

80 (2) - CTM, Smash

Dandie (1) - DPR

DPR (1) - Dandie

Hess (1) - Drums

Barry (1) - Hess

I moved to Barry but might as well keep it on Drums lol

Official Vote Count:

Drums (2) - Pac, JIF

CTM (2) - 80, AJ

80 (2) - CTM, Smash

Dandie (1) - DPR

DPR (1) - Dandie

Barry (1) - Hess

Hess (1) - Drums

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Drums said:

So you could look good without voting your scummate? Isn't that obvious?

ugh, I lean scum on hess but this isn't sound thinking. He's a a simpleton who is a few sandwiches short of a picnic, it was probably just a typo

Just now, CTM said:

ugh, I lean scum on hess but this isn't sound thinking. He's a a simpleton who is a few sandwiches short of a picnic, it was probably just a typo

I haven't felt great about Hess all game and I know that's the kind of player he is but I thought this was pretty good. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Drums said:

I haven't felt great about Hess all game and I know that's the kind of player he is but I thought this was pretty good. 

You are right not to feel good about him but this is not good lol

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, CTM said:

My initial thought was that it was some kind of idiot trap and I was waiting to see what idiot plan was afoot. Honestly can't fathom any sensible reason to vote DPR.

It certainly isnt the "pragmatic" approach and a terrible look after defending scum and fixating on me/80/drums for all of D2.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

Just now, Pac said:

This DPR is a troglodyte wearing a smoking jacket professing to be some kind of arbiter of truth.

I've chosen to ignore his recommendations as nothing more than the ramblings of a mad man.  Succumbing to his direction will result in the elimination of all that the town holds dear.

View him as nothing more than a mascot.

You on the other hand are a viable candidate to be thrown into the proverbial volcano if the need arises.

lol, yeah I'm not planning on fading his votes or anything but he's got the most town bonafides at the moment

Alright I went back and checked the VC before Hess unvoted Stark and I don't think he was voting anyone. I will chalk it up as a mistake for now but I'm watching you Focker.

Unvote vote Dandie

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Pac said:

This DPR is a troglodyte wearing a smoking jacket professing to be some kind of arbiter of truth.

I've chosen to ignore his recommendations as nothing more than the ramblings of a mad man.  Succumbing to his direction will result in the elimination of all that the town lmholds dear.

View him as nothing more than a mascot.

You on the other hand are a viable candidate to be thrown into the proverbial volcano if the need arises.

lmfao

Just now, Drums said:

Alright I went back and checked the VC before Hess unvoted Stark and I don't think he was voting anyone. I will chalk it up as a mistake for now but I'm watching you Focker.

Unvote vote Dandie

Bro, wtf are you yakking on about?

Just now, Pac said:

expound on this if you will.

1) Hammering JC when jc had basically claimed bomb and was threatening to detonate at DPR. If he's scum he has to figure JC is being truthful and going to lose his vest

2) Him having some kind of role that let him know Stark was guilty and leading his lynch, albeit very clumsily. Stark would not have been lynched yesterday without DPR, even Jif, his most vocal critic, had moved on.

For DPR to be scum he'd have had to volunteer to have his vest blown off, knowing it was going to happen when it would've been way easier just to leave the thread AND he'd have to have lead a lynch against a teammate on day 2 for little reason.

To think DPR laid 2 gambits by day 3,sacrificing his vest and a teammate seems a little absurd at this point. If he's still slurring his words at us on day 5/6 i might be more inclined to put the tin foil hat on but not now

• Upvote 3

Won’t be voting Pac or DPR. I have JiF as Town as well. Hess is too all over the place for me to really place. Voting record is too sporadic to say if it’s good or bad since he votes basically the entire game off and on whichever way the wind blows. Stark was scum reading Hess but, grain of salt, he left that read easy to lump onto Pac and then later onto me as D1 was peaking.

CTM I think is deserving of some pressure here. Tone is fine mostly and nothing is really “wrong” with what he says but I think his reaction to 80 after D3 started was bad. 80 reads genuine to me despite his bus heavy meta so maybe this just Town / Town violence but I’m content to let it unfold for now in hopes I can pin down better reads on both.

Barry is a good vote today. D1 he broke a tie between Stark / JC wagons early, if I remember that right, when he flipped his read on JC from top town to #1 scum. His call outs yesterday during the catch up posts felt more like he was reaching to throw mud on anything and everything.

Drums I feel somewhat the same about. TBH my read there is muddy from the D1 AtE when I was putting pressure on him so probably not the best to judge.

59 minutes ago, JiF said:

This is so cute, you're obsessed with me.  It's adorable. 

It’s weird, all the things you’re saying I’m doing are basically the things you’re doing. There’s a word for that. It’s not a noble behavior or tactic, so I can only conclude you’re scum.

Actually have work to do at my job tonight so I’ll be in and out throughout posting thoughts on different players 

AVM is another person I am wary of, been feeling that since D1 and it keeps resurfacing.

Smash has good tone and is pretty amusing, got good vibes from him bitch slapping Hess around late yesterday even though his votes D1 don’t look great in hindsight.