HBO WATCHMEN Mafia - Game Thread -TULSA WINS!!!

SMC

Official Vote Count:

Drums (6) - Pac, JIF, Dandie, Barry, Hess, Nyn

CTM (2) - 80, AJ

80 (2) - CTM, Smash

Dandie (3) - DPR, Drums, Arsis

Barry (1) - Hess

With 16 Citizens of Tulsa, it takes 9 to arrest

1 hour ago, AVM said:

*tells self*

Dont get behind the Corey. Dont get behind the Corey. Stop trusting your instincts because they’re garbage and don’t get behind the Corey.

Besides the obvious here, who else do you have for scum?

18 minutes ago, SMC said:

MOD NOTE: Teh Bumble, you previously said you wouldn't spam the board. Kindly leave. Thank you

Wait - TB isn’t replacing Dandoodle? 

We’ve been robbed

• Haha 1

Rereading Barry’s ISO right now and there was more back and forth with Stark than I remembered. Barry echoed Pac calling out Stark and voted there. After he switched to JC, Stark tried to shade Barry a little bit. Not sure how to read that in hindsight but on its face it’s not a bad look.

D2 he declared he wouldn’t lynch Stark and voted 80 for pushing for it. This reads pretty genuine - I was in the same place that I didn’t want to lynch Stark so soon with the claim on the table so at worst I would call this null.

Overall I’ve cooled on that read a little. If Drums turns up scum I think this’ll look good for Barry.

Next I wanna see if Drums or Stark mention each other at all throughout D1 / D2

• Post of the Week 1

3 minutes ago, A.J. said:

Rereading Barry’s ISO right now and there was more back and forth with Stark than I remembered. Barry echoed Pac calling out Stark and voted there. After he switched to JC, Stark tried to shade Barry a little bit. Not sure how to read that in hindsight but on its face it’s not a bad look.

D2 he declared he wouldn’t lynch Stark and voted 80 for pushing for it. This reads pretty genuine - I was in the same place that I didn’t want to lynch Stark so soon with the claim on the table so at worst I would call this null.

Overall I’ve cooled on that read a little. If Drums turns up scum I think this’ll look good for Barry.

Next I wanna see if Drums or Stark mention each other at all throughout D1 / D2

Are you going to look at the drums/stark interaction rn?

I think that's an interesting point

8 minutes ago, Arsis said:

It’s on my to-do list. My dinner break is over so I can’t do it right this second but I will later if someone else doesn’t before.

I've just finished viewing the show that inspired this game of wits on the telly.  Interesting bit of theater which will allow me to be better able to interpret the veracity of some of these revelations.

At this point I see no reason to alter my initial vote placement.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Arsis said:

There’s quite a bit of interactions actually. Drums questions Stark D1 for his Town read on JiF and his scum read on Hess. Stark has Drums listed as a scum lean at one point. Stark responded to me calling Drums out for laying low D1 with a hedging response, floating the possibility I could be correct but giving the out that Drums could be busy with the Champs game coming up over on Mafia Universe.

Biggest knock I have on Drums was he questioned Stark about some things but when he had the opportunity to vote him at the end of D1, he made a big post about DPR and voted JC saying that JC always messes with his reads so crossing him off early might not be a bad idea (paraphrasing here). D2 he explains a bit more that he didn’t think Stark was that scummy - he’s not the only one to have said this to be fair.

Reading his D2 / D3 stuff now

His D2 is actually pretty good imo. There’s some posts he makes regarding his read on Nolder where you can tell he has internalized Stark’s reveal to = Town and is working with that piece in place until DPR goes drunken master and Drums chooses to believe him.

I’m gonna leap of faith this one and say Drums is Town. Might be worth having him claim if it gets people to back off, but I don’t think he’s gonna flip scum.

And goddamnit, **** you if you do @Drums

• Upvote 1

On 4/30/2020 at 9:47 AM, Stark said:

Nolder - Don't like what he's posted or his absence. I can understand low activity but this feels different. 

Hess - leaning towards scum. he was voting all over the place, claimed scum, which seems to be his thing, but at the end of day he said JC was town, then he was willing to hammer JC who claimed bomb so maybe i move him to null but for now keeping him in scum lean

Barry - feels like barry, got him as null right now. hasn't done anything that has really "pinged" also hasn't put himself as a firm town read either. The JC is my strongest town read thing didn't help. I think he's probably confused town. which is understandable the way this game has started.

Drums - slight scum. using holders inactivity as reason when he has been more MIA. AJ has pointed out drums scum style from earlier games, this seems consistent. has had some detailed posts about players, but hasn't really followed through with them. Has said that that has helped him.

AJ - town. was skeptical of him to start, peeling off train close to end of day and starting a brand new train looked awful, but i am buying his reveal for now. The reveal read as genuine and his play in hindsight seems to be that of the town AJ from earlier games.

JiF - null, just jif. the drums vote and bounce was not a good look. 

AVM - null. seems invested and i do like most of what he's posted. admittedly after last game i had him as town all the way to the end and then he wasn't so i may be over thinking his play. 

DPR - leaning town. D1 felt a lot like previous game play and the end of D1 willing to jump on what ended up being legit bomb is a solid look. 

Nyn - lean town. she is playing consistent in my reading her and what she is commenting and questioning.

the rest don't have much that stood out. 

Someone who speaks Starkanese please decipher this list.

How does Stark normally treat teammates?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1