HBO WATCHMEN Mafia - Game Thread -TULSA WINS!!!

SMC

5 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Thats a lot to package. If you’re curious/suspicious it’s sometimes worth the vote to see the reveal without a lynch. My question w Pac was separate as in, would you really hammer w out the reveal. 

Such a weird statement unless I’m missing your point.  

It’s that once again you are needlessly cavalier with your vote, in which this situation has unknowingly - for most of us - caused a lynch.

Even following your explanation, why put someone closer to hammer while asking / baiting someone else to hammer? Just seems disingenuous.

5 minutes ago, A.J. said:

It’s that once again you are needlessly cavalier with your vote, in which this situation has unknowingly - for most of us - caused a lynch.

Even following your explanation, why put someone closer to hammer while asking / baiting someone else to hammer? Just seems disingenuous.

You’re being a dork. I didn’t ask Pac to hammer. I was asking if he actually would, thinking that’d be stupid. 
separately I didn’t mind Ape train. When Barry unvoted him out of L2 I voted to make sure he couldnt squirm out of not having to reveal bc I’m suspicious myself.

the rest like what the **** ever homre 

edit for grammar 

Edited by HessStation

7 minutes ago, A.J. said:

You’re taking drums place of seeing and reading things that aren’t there. 

Tulsa Police Department Headquarters…

The members of the TPD and their allies made their way to the bleachers in the briefing room of the TPD Headquarters. They were feeling good about themselves, having caught a Seventh Kalvary Goon in Stark the day before and there were no deaths during the night.

1237893478_TulsaPDHeadquarters.jpg.5b52a0bea49f9eba3e4a2b33307b9a47.jpg

Special Agent Laurie Blake went to the podium. “We can’t get cocky,” she said. We have a lot of work to do. There’s still Seventh Kalvary out there.  We have some suspects."

“We should arrest CTM,” an officer shouted.

CTM, in his Trey Anastasio mask, threw up his hands, “Not this sh*t again.”

Another officer said, “Drums is Seventh Kalvary!”

Drums, in his Lion-O mask, shook his head, “No way, I’m not one of them.”

A hungover DPR again led the charge like he did the day before, “I’ll sign the warrant for Dandie!”

The signatures happened in rapid fashion. Smash, in his Al Swearengen mask, was the seventh person to sign.

Hess, in a Dolemite mask, was the eighth to sign, but immediately regretted it. “I don’t think I should have done that.”

Dandie, with his monkey mask, knew he was toast, so he ran.

“What the hell, man?” Hess said and chased after him, “You still are one signature shy! You might not get that last one because we all know that Pac is unreliable in doing the final signature.”

Hess grabbed Dandie by the shoulder, but Dandie slipped out of his police uniform to reveal that he was wearing a silver spandex suit.

“Eww, that’s nasty,” Nyn said, in her Buffy the Vampire Slayer mask.

Dandie couldn’t get away. He was tackled by the officers at the doorway and given his Miranda warning.

Dandie Andie Doodle, Lube Man (Diminutive Townie, 1 night actions-avoidance but takes 1 less vote to arrest), has been arrested and sent to the county jail while awaiting trial

970781832_18-LubeMan.jpg.c18a8e1f1da55aa104c9a8246b3431a1.jpg

SUBMIT NIGHT ACTIONS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Remember, if no Night Action is desired, please PM me that.

Once I have received all night action notifications I will open Day 4.

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, A.J. said:

Figures though. The guy I say is probably Town actually was Town and gets lynched anyway.

giphy.gif

noted.

Might want to take a break after this game. I see early signs of JNitis...

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, A.J. said:

FWIW the PAC hammer thing has been a thing for quite some time. I was knowingly putting Dumdie at L-2 Hess just happened to vote at the exact same time and Boom there seems to be a double voter amongst the train. I have had FOS on Hess for most of the game but this is something that looks like an honest mistake 

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

FWIW the PAC hammer thing has been a thing for quite some time. I was knowingly putting Dumdie at L-2 Hess just happened to vote at the exact same time and Boom there seems to be a double voter amongst the train. I have had FOS on Hess for most of the game but this is something that looks like an honest mistake 

Honest mistake only because Ape’s role made him take one less vote to lynch. Toying around and putting him closer to hammer just to see what happens is another matter.

3 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

well the scene says otherwise  looks like it took one less vote to string up the Ape

4 minutes ago, A.J. said:

Honest mistake only because Ape’s role made him take one less vote to lynch. Toying around and putting him closer to hammer just to see what happens is another matter.

No honest mistake because Hess thought his vote would have put Ape at L-1 which he did not want to do with Pac Lurking. 

4 minutes ago, DPR said:

And, another no tears mislynch. He played like sh*t so at least we got rid of that distraction and now we can get down to business. 

Yeah but I really wanted him to flip scum. Felt like I had barry by the balls. Felt nice (for me).