HBO WATCHMEN Mafia - Game Thread -TULSA WINS!!!

SMC

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

unvote

Why did you unvote?

1 hour ago, Smashmouth said:

Dumdie is not scum hunting like he normally does at this stage in the game he would have had 1000 posts and FOS half the people playing ...he has not done so. I can't base a case only on that but others seem to be so sure he's scum... 

I hate to vote this late on his train but the 80 vote has no traction nor does Hess who I feel both are possible scum.

Nyn also has perfect placement on Dumdie's train and she seems to be more on the defensive this game rather than scum hunting. I have seen her ignore things in the past and move back to scum hunting but I have not seen that this game. Maybe Nyn more on the defensive is a scum tell for her.

Unvote 80

Vote Dumdie

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

But its cool that you're trying to tie me to dandy's flip. Prolly means you know he's gonna flip scum.

2 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

Im not afraid to find out. Lets do this.

Unvote

Vote dandie 

Z7tjj_pN_Afe_rdLu7qa2cRDA_cY9Z2vHH-tGAKH

• Thumb Down 1

5 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

When I realized he was at L2 I unvoted. Wanted to give him a chance to speak before getting hammered. 

I’ll let AJ continue to take this one. 

actually I got it. Brody, you don’t have to unvote on an L2. It’s the L1 that’s the danger zone...except for weird sh*t that just happened...but it’s for weird sh*t like this that makes L2 cool and will allow the player to reveal  if he/she chooses 

5 minutes ago, HessStation said:

I’ll let AJ continue to take this one. 

actually I got it. Brody, you don’t have to unvote on an L2. It’s the L1 that’s the danger zone...except for weird sh*t that just happened...but it’s for weird sh*t like this that makes L2 cool and will allow the player to reveal  if he/she chooses 

Voting safety tips from Hess. Got it.

There were 2 players who hadn't voted yet and the guy hadn't logged in in over 10 hours. If anyone else hopped off I would have hopped back on. 

36 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I thought there was something to the way nyn was reacting around the dandie trains. Turns out I was wrong about that. ?‍♂️

35 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

No sh*t 

You both are shady for this

• Thumb Down 1
  • Post of the Week 1

5 minutes ago, A.J. said:

You both are shady for this

Sure.

I'm shady if I dont vote dandie, I'm shady when I do vote dandie. Would have been shady if dandie flipped scum and now I'm shady cause dandie flipped town.

You guys are a regular sherlock holmes. 

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Voting safety tips from Hess. Got it.

There were 2 players who hadn't voted yet and the guy hadn't logged in in over 10 hours. If anyone else hopped off I would have hopped back on. 

Lol, no I gotchu, being a little over paranoid. We cool

1 minute ago, Nynaeve said:

Sure.

I'm shady if I dont vote dandie, I'm shady when I do vote dandie. Would have been shady if dandie flipped scum and now I'm shady cause dandie flipped town.

You're guys are a regular sherlock holmes. 

If Barry is scum, you just let him bait you onto a mislynch. That seems out of character for you. Think of it from my POV. Since when do you care how a flip is going to make you look?

Why not just vote Barry if you felt he was scum?

• Thumb Down 1
  • Post of the Week 1

Just now, HessStation said:

He’s been casing and “iso”ing you. I don’t see it as flinging sh*t. 

It is when it's dumb crap. It's things i either already answered and hashed out on d1 or building up a ridiculous conspiracy about why I didnt want to lynch dandie.

6 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Sure.

You guys are a regular sherlock holmes. 

As anyone even voted you yet? 

1 minute ago, HessStation said:

Damn yo I’m bout to get downvoted and yelled at

Pro tip, if you have a problem with down voting dont have it as an option in your forums. Kinda tired of the constant whinning.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Barry’s not shady “for this”

Not just this, no. But pointing at someone else to blame for his basis as a vote on a mislynch is a bad look. Same for Nyn.

He was willing to follow JiF's case on Ape without hearing from Ape, so I don't see why he got spooked just because the wagon got closer to lynch.

Just now, A.J. said:

@Arsis any thoughts post reveal?

I think you and DPR are my strongest town reads.

Pac is a slightly town read for me.

I think that nyn and Barry were shady at the end.

I also think that a lot of people disappeared from the game and I'm worried that scum is sitting back and letting town cannibalize itself. People like dice, jville and smash have really low post count and content. If two of them are scum we're just flinging sh*t at each other while they sit back and watch. Dice is also useless this game. Is he stupid or is it a gambit?

Hess and 80 back in the day were the legion of chaos or some sh*t and this seems like a scum game they would play together but I don't like meta reads but that is a thought I've had in the back of my mind all game. They'd definitely lynch Crusher first. Hess has also had really weird voting patterns all game. While saying he has the entire game figured out but hasn't let the rest of us in on his breakthroughs.

JiF is weird because he just talked about how great he was but didn't do much scum hunting.

That's off the top of my head. Did you have any questions in particular?

Just now, Nynaeve said:

It is when it's dumb crap. It's things i either already answered and hashed out on d1 or building up a ridiculous conspiracy about why I didnt want to lynch dandie.

I get annoyed when people don’t get me either fwiw. But..like, well, I dunno. Nevermind 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, A.J. said:

If Barry is scum, you just let him bait you onto a mislynch. That seems out of character for you. Think of it from my POV. Since when do you care how a flip is going to make you look?

Why not just vote Barry if you felt he was scum?

I was very clear in what I said so you're either playing dumb or not reading my posts. I thought he was bussing a teammate and trying to set me up as the lynch for the next day. I never said I cared what he thought. Was very clear on that too.

3 minutes ago, A.J. said:

Not just this, no. But pointing at someone else to blame for his basis as a vote on a mislynch is a bad look. Same for Nyn.

He was willing to follow JiF's case on Ape without hearing from Ape, so I don't see why he got spooked just because the wagon got closer to lynch.

I didnt blame anyone for anything. Wtf are you talking about.

1 minute ago, A.J. said:

How did I blame someone else for my vote on dandie? I thought JiF made a very good find and followed him. The fact that I thought nyn was weird around dandie trains made it more interesting.

I wasn't spooked, just wanted to hear from dandie first since he never responded to JiF point.

2 minutes ago, A.J. said:

Really? I honestly am not seeing the same thing.

I’ll vote people for a bunch of reasons that doesn’t have to do w “wanting them lynched”

but you could also be on to something I’m not seeing.

just as a disclaimer I saw Barry’s unvote based on sus of Nyn for whatever reason but that he just didn’t want to lynch Ape w out reveal and would have voted him back to L2 once Ape was around. 

your FOS for why he voted ape or anything else I’m not debating 

only mention this based on where you were just at with me, reading it wrong 

7 minutes ago, A.J. said:

Barry did the same on JC’s lynch - he made an apology post and said he shouldn’t have followed me, lol

It’s where I posted back that he didn’t need to apologize for it because JC played terribly. 

6 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

I was very clear in what I said so you're either playing dumb or not reading my posts. I thought he was bussing a teammate and trying to set me up as the lynch for the next day. I never said I cared what he thought. Was very clear on that too.

How is that not blaming Barry for putting your vote on Ape? You said almost exactly that when you voted.

You just complained that you were damned if you, damned if you don't. I'm asking since when do you care about that? You went on record saying Ape pushing DPR after how D2 went down would be a dumb idea as scum but you apparently abandoned that read in reaction to Barry making points at how you (perhaps correctly) were against lynching Ape at different spots.

I'm not damning you for scum, but these are conversations I need to have with you. If Barry is scum, he played you pretty hard just now.

13 minutes ago, Arsis said:

That's off the top of my head. Did you have any questions in particular?

Nothing in particular. Just knew you were around so wanted to ask for your thoughts with the new piece of info.