HBO WATCHMEN Mafia - Game Thread -TULSA WINS!!!

SMC

Just now, A.J. said:

How is that not blaming Barry for putting your vote on Ape? You said almost exactly that when you voted.

You just complained that you were damned if you, damned if you don't. I'm asking since when do you care about that? You went on record saying Ape pushing DPR after how D2 went down would be a dumb idea as scum but you apparently abandoned that read in reaction to Barry making points at how you (perhaps correctly) were against lynching Ape at different spots.

I'm not damning you for scum, but these are conversations I need to have with you. If Barry is scum, he played you pretty hard just now.

I never had a town read on the dandie slot. Just because I thought pushing dpr was a dumb idea from a scum pov doesn't mean scum wouldn't do it. It's not an iron clad case.

Im not blaming anyone. I explained why I voted the way I did. I made a choice. And honestly not gonna lose sleep over it even though the outcome wasnt ideal.

Done talking about it

Just now, Nynaeve said:

I never had a town read on the dandie slot. Just because I thought pushing dpr was a dumb idea from a scum pov doesn't mean scum wouldn't do it. It's not an iron clad case.

Im not blaming anyone. I explained why I voted the way I did. I made a choice. And honestly not gonna lose sleep over it even though the outcome wasnt ideal.

Done talking about it

I had a town read on him all game actually. I was just curious why everyone else thought he was scummy and I wanted the reveal. Oh and I got bored 

• Upvote 1

Do we think Barry is good enough to play nyn? I definitely waver back and forth between him being awful and him being scum.

Is there a situation where they're both scum?

Tomorrow I'd vote

1. nyn, smash, dice

2. Barry, hess, JiF

In roughly that order

Just now, Arsis said:

Do we think Barry is good enough to play nyn? I definitely waver back and forth between him being awful and him being scum.

Tomorrow I'd vote

1. nyn, smash, dice

2. Barry, hess, JiF

In roughly that order

Barry wasn’t playing Nyn, even if he were scum. AJ thinks too hard

8 minutes ago, DPR said:

Barry did the same on JC’s lynch - he made an apology post and said he shouldn’t have followed me, lol

It’s where I posted back that he didn’t need to apologize for it because JC played terribly. 

I did not apologize for this mislynch and I didn't apologize for JC. I am also pretty sure I didn't say I shouldn't have followed you because I didn't follow you. I reevaluated jc because of you but made my own decision.

Slow down on the rum.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Arsis said:

Tomorrow I'd vote

1. nyn, smash, dice

2. Barry, hess, JiF

In roughly that order

If you are scum you are playing well. I applaud you.

Please kill me tonight ❤️ 

2 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

Dumdie is not scum hunting like he normally does at this stage in the game he would have had 1000 posts and FOS half the people playing ...he has not done so. I can't base a case only on that but others seem to be so sure he's scum... 

I hate to vote this late on his train but the 80 vote has no traction nor does Hess who I feel both are possible scum.

Nyn also has perfect placement on Dumdie's train and she seems to be more on the defensive this game rather than scum hunting. I have seen her ignore things in the past and move back to scum hunting but I have not seen that this game. Maybe Nyn more on the defensive is a scum tell for her.

Unvote 80

Vote Dumdie

This vote was disgusting.  Critical vote on the same train he calls Nyn out for her placement.  lol

5 minutes ago, Dandie Andie Doodle said:

Spent all day doing home improvement work and playing outside with my kids. Can barely move. Sorry I didn't help more - not that any effort would have been met with different results. Go town!

Be gone, beast!

4 minutes ago, HessStation said:

I dunno. Kinda obv townie. Feel kinda bad voting him. You wanna win the game w me?

I disagree - he’s played antagonistic scum as well as town. He coulda easily flipped scum

1 minute ago, DPR said:

I disagree - he’s played antagonistic scum as well as town. He coulda easily flipped scum

No way in hell scum plays like that. The vote on you isnt scum. Scum don’t rock the boat like that. Even if you’re scum. Child please get real 

3 minutes ago, HessStation said:

No way in hell scum plays like that. The vote on you isnt scum. Scum don’t rock the boat like that. Even if you’re scum. Child please get real 

Sheeeiiit

You telling me scum Ape doesn’t rock the boat? Who are you and what have you done with Hess?

• Sympathy 1

5 minutes ago, JiF said:

This vote was disgusting.  Critical vote on the same train he calls Nyn out for her placement.  lol

I was trying to vote Ape to L-2 for his reveal..... turns out hess was thinking the same and it turned into a lynch  sh*t happens. I was looking at Nyn from my perspective at the time since she was wrapped up with others defending herself it seemed opportunistic she voted for Dumbo