HBO WATCHMEN Mafia - Game Thread -TULSA WINS!!!

SMC

5 hours ago, Dicetosser said:

And people are giving ME sh*t for  supposed out of game things building reads?  shakes head. 

Ok so im too late but my evaluation would have been that i think apes liable to make that play too but in a more chaotic way. I was going to leave my vote on dandie.

a. Wasnt DM where you first started playing? 

b shes not lieing. Lying about something like that with a bunch of people in the room who could say otherwise would be beyond Ape level insane.

c  If you are so dismissive of meta   tell me how do you decide to vote someone? what info do you use to decide if they are scum or town? Does nothing they have done in games before, relationships they have/had with you, things like that have absolutely ZERO influence when you read a game? If we both play DPRs game are you going to totally forget everything that I said, that you said this game? The feelings those things caused?

I played like 3 games on DM after being invited from here. I'm just an actual jets fan from Brooklyn. You are obsessed with me and dm.

Did I **** your wife?

4 minutes ago, Arsis said:

I played like 3 games on DM after being invited from here. I'm just an actual jets fan from Brooklyn. You are obsessed with me and dm.

Did I **** your wife?

This is unnecessary baiting - best way to squash Dice’s ridiculous reasoning is to ignore it. If you suspect him for gameplay, great. But inciting a flamewar isn’t going to get us anywhere.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

37 minutes ago, Arsis said:

Did I **** your wife?

@Dicetosser he's a jner that tried playing a couple of times on dm.

And Arsis no need to get into personal stuff.... 😛

2 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

yes.

I keep circling back to Crusher's death on N1. Seems like a fear kill. Means at least one of the scumsters is an oldie imo. Maybe more. Especially with an outed PR. Means they were more worried about Crusher finding them out than AJ living and breathing. And AJ isn't exactly a kindergarten level mafia player.

31 minutes ago, Dandie Andie Doodle said:

Plus, everyone knows... I **** all the wives.

Isn't it the best? You get all the benefits and none of the negatives. Plus, someone else is paying for all the holidays and birthdays and other crap. Highly recommended.

15 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

I keep circling back to Crusher's death on N1. Seems like a fear kill. Means at least one of the scumsters is an oldie imo. Maybe more. Especially with an outed PR. Means they were more worried about Crusher finding them out than AJ living and breathing. And AJ isn't exactly a kindergarten level mafia player.

Stark’s claim struck me as something done more for the lulz than an intricate plan. That’s definitely OG JN fwiw

22 minutes ago, Arsis said:

Isn't it the best? You get all the benefits and none of the negatives. Plus, someone else is paying for all the holidays and birthdays and other crap. Highly recommended.

Childcare, don’t forget childcare. 

• Post of the Week 3

5 minutes ago, DPR said:

Stark’s claim struck me as something done more for the lulz than an intricate plan. That’s definitely OG JN fwiw

Maybe but im obviously not talking about him seeing as he was not a nk option lol

AJ was the clear choice there but Crusher went down. There was also an unsuccessful shot. If one of those was a vig I'm thinking it was the unsuccessful one vs the hit on Crusher. Cause I don't see why a vig would target Crush.

Ie I think scum shot Crusher. People can go on about Crusher being a tough mislynch and they're right. But to take him out vs an outed PR? I guess the fear of protection could have stopped them. That's literally the only explanation that makes sense as long as AJ really is town. But then Crusher being targeted specifically is still telling imo.

3 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Maybe but im obviously not talking about him seeing as he was not a nk option lol

AJ was the clear choice there but Crusher went down. There was also an unsuccessful shot. If one of those was a vig I'm thinking it was the unsuccessful one vs the hit on Crusher. Cause I don't see why a vig would target Crush.

Ie I think scum shot Crusher. People can go on about Crusher being a tough mislynch and they're right. But to take him out vs an outed PR? I guess the fear of protection could have stopped them. That's literally the only explanation that makes sense as long as AJ really is town. But then Crusher being targeted specifically is still telling imo.

It’s ok to miss me, I miss you to Bunny. 

• Sympathy 1

7 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

We're on the same page - I'm saying that Stark is on a team with vets, and they all came up with the outrageous D1 reveal plan because it would be hysterical. Hence lulz.

Crusher getting whacked N1 absolutely implies a vet was worried about getting picked off, and wifoming AJ's alignment by leaving him on the board wouldn't hurt. 

I didn't love AJ's reveal of deputy, but I gotta believe that a scum team wouldn't float 2 big fakes on D1 and the real Cop should have had a peek in AJ's direction by now. 

In that light, I have a hard time seeing you or Arsis fitting into that type of scheme as well. 

Of course, if there are 2 teams that now have joined forces (as per the scene) then that changes things, but I don't think it's productive to focus on that possible interpretation right now. 

• Upvote 1

@AVM what was that whole thing with your sudden vote on DPR on D2? I believe it was after the hammer.

I just isod you and I'm not really impressed. Several jabs at 80 and JiF. Several jabs at DPR and AJ. You didn't really carry any if it through that I've seen.

Prior to Stark's claim JC was in the lead by a couple of votes. Then you cast your vote... apparently cause you were unwilling to vote jc...and then I think Hess and Crusher vote stark... and then Stark reveals, 24 mins after you voted him.

I dont believe Stark pulled that claim out of thin air. I believe it was discussed beforehand. Then after that you were supporting the narrative that his claim was legit.

Was your vote on stark pre-claim just because you were town reading jc or was there more to it?

Why aren't you scumhunting?

• Haha 1

LAURIE BLAKE

Watchmen_cast.jpg.194763fc0be925c33c2e424b6a686142.jpg

That wasn’t even her real name. Her last name was Juspeczyk, from her mother, the original Silk Spectre. She later learned that her teammate, The Comedian—Eddie Blake—who was also a government operative, was her father. They were members of the famed crimebusters The Watchmen, until costumed vigilantes were outlawed. Then fellow teammate Ozymandias—Adrian Veidt—faked an alien invasion of New York City—killing millions—to trick nations into world peace.

She tried to continue with the crimebusting, but was caught by the FBI and given a choice. Join the FBI or go to prison. Laurie did the only sensible thing. She joined the FBI, and, not ironically, took her late father’s last name.

She spent most of her time with the FBI tracking down costumed vigilantes. Then she was sent to Tulsa to help the locals fight a domestic terrorist group. What an insane assignment. What made it worse were the rumors that Doctor Manhattan was hiding in Tulsa. Whatever alias he had taken now, he would always be Jon to her—Jonathan Osterman. Yes, he was still a man. But she had no idea where he was.

The search for the domestic terrorist group, the Seventh Kalvary, had proved costly. She already lost her partner Agent Petey. They caught one of the Seventh Kalvary, but there were more out there. And her investigations kept coming up empty.

But she never thought her own life was in danger. The Seventh Kalvary wouldn’t dare kill an FBI agent. They’ve taken out Tulsa PD in the White Night, but they weren’t that bold. But were there other threats out there she should have been thinking of?

TO BE CONTINUED…

• Post of the Week 2

DAY 4 BEGINS …

A new day has dawned in Tulsa and the TPD have been hard at work through the night searching desperately for the Seventh Kalvary. They arrested one Seventh Kalvary member, but they needed more.

619812072_TulsaPDSNLG.jpg.9d6fbe7c5426ed3be1a46be5e8546b4d.jpg

They interviewed people, roughed up a few of them to get information. Sister Night, Looking Glass and the other police officers heard some interesting stories. They heard again about the Hooded Justice imposter. He caught a well-dressed man and beat him to a pulp and right when he was going to deliver the killing blow, the victim slipped out of his jacket and ran away. One person said that someone had been shot at, but that person jumped out of the way just in time. Both the shooter and the would-be victim ran off.

There was another story, which was especially odd. It was of a diminutive person, man or woman, who had the same strength as the Hooded Justice imposter, and this tiny person pummeled a woman and left her body in an alley.

The police went to the alley and they were shocked with what they found. No one liked her, she was an interloper, but she was their task force leader in this battle against the Seventh Kalvary. But she’s now gone.

AVM, Agent Laurie Blake (Town Investigator), is dead

1118490404_09-LaurieBlake_.jpg.426ae927d311fcfcb13c89f3a41f546d.jpg

With 14 Citizens of Tulsa, it takes 8 to arrest

• Post of the Week 1