Jump to content

HBO WATCHMEN Mafia - Game Thread -TULSA WINS!!!


SMC
 Share

Recommended Posts

 So Arsis and JIF 2 guys I put as town are voting me as scum ...why ? Because every single game I play JIF votes me as scum and everyone follows his lead just about every time. 

80 will be here soon to follow suit .... I have done nothing scummy but answer stupid questions put forth by JIF and boom Im scum. I nudged 80 a little earlier and rather than just figure out a way to defend himself he just attacked as he always does .

All I can say is im 100 % NOT SCUM as JIF claims but I think he may be Angela but 80 could be her as well.

Arsis may be Lady Trieu 

Read the posts JIF made and tell me how that equates to me being scum other than him once again directing town with little to no case to lynch me.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, JiF said:

 

 

 

 

This is the grossness I’m talking about. 

hey dumb ass If I FOS'd Nyn and I feel she might be scum so those posts I made are also coming from that perspective. You are so freaking dense in this game it's not even funny.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Care to explain?

The DPR was not so subtly hinting at an investigative result the day Stark was lynched.  I dismissed it because only a fool would claim investigator that early in the game on someone who was already half way to being lynched and had many detractors.

I assumed he saw what I and others had tried to explain were sufficient reasons to rid the game of the Stark and ran with it.

Now that we've seen an investigator killed, and have a claimed deputy, why was he so cocksure that day?  Perhaps it was an attempt to out the real investigator?  Also I recall reading back during that time frame and shortly after Starks claim, the DPR said he refused to vote Stark that day...  Why would he go from refusing to vote him one day, to the very next day acting as if people were fools for believing the claim.  It's obvious he did not have any kind of investigation that led him to that conclusion so what else was going on?

Something doesn't add up.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

 So Arsis and JIF 2 guys I put as town are voting me as scum ...why ? Because every single game I play JIF votes me as scum and everyone follows his lead just about every time. 

80 will be here soon to follow suit .... I have done nothing scummy but answer stupid questions put forth by JIF and boom Im scum. I nudged 80 a little earlier and rather than just figure out a way to defend himself he just attacked as he always does .

All I can say is im 100 % NOT SCUM as JIF claims but I think he may be Angela but 80 could be her as well.

Arsis may be Lady Trieu 

Read the posts JIF made and tell me how that equates to me being scum other than him once again directing town with little to no case to lynch me.

 

 

So thought I was town until I put a vote on you

That's seems very Omgus to me. That's a town look or a scum look?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

 So Arsis and JIF 2 guys I put as town are voting me as scum ...why ? Because every single game I play JIF votes me as scum and everyone follows his lead just about every time. 

80 will be here soon to follow suit .... I have done nothing scummy but answer stupid questions put forth by JIF and boom Im scum. I nudged 80 a little earlier and rather than just figure out a way to defend himself he just attacked as he always does .

All I can say is im 100 % NOT SCUM as JIF claims but I think he may be Angela but 80 could be her as well.

Arsis may be Lady Trieu 

Read the posts JIF made and tell me how that equates to me being scum other than him once again directing town with little to no case to lynch me.

 

What about the post jvill made?

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Pac said:

The DPR was not so subtly hinting at an investigative result the day Stark was lynched.  I dismissed it because only a fool would claim investigator that early in the game on someone who was already half way to being lynched and had many detractors.

I assumed he saw what I and others had tried to explain were sufficient reasons to rid the game of the Stark and ran with it.

Now that we've seen an investigator killed, and have a claimed deputy, why was he so cocksure that day?  Perhaps it was an attempt to out the real investigator?  Also I recall reading back during that time frame and shortly after Starks claim, the DPR said he refused to vote Stark that day...  Why would he go from refusing to vote him one day, to the very next day acting as if people were fools for believing the claim.  It's obvious he did not have any kind of investigation that led him to that conclusion so what else was going on?

Something doesn't add up.

AJ getting run up did try and get the real investigator to reveal which would have been a great play for scum since it would have outed the Real cop early. AVM played it smart and did not fall for that bait which prolonged AJ's life. 

Vote AJ

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, A.J. said:

Agreed. Just don’t get anyone close to lynch so we don’t accidentally hammer like yesterday. I will reveal at a later point but will hold my vote for now as to not influence anyone.

I couldn't sleep and was thinking about this. I prolly would have handled it the same but I do think we're gonna be getting some theatrics here. If you weren't outed then the info gained would be 1st grade. But the fact that you claimed d1 does have some impact on this. Ie I feel like scum might use this platform to distance if they think they were compromised.

Something to think about.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

hey dumb ass If I FOS'd Nyn and I feel she might be scum so those posts I made are also coming from that perspective. You are so freaking dense in this game it's not even funny.

You think I'm scum? Why?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

What about the post jvill made?

 

 

I read that post and stand by everything I said . CTM has contributed nothing this game and he did not reveal early in the game because in this type of game its very hard to fake reveal and he did not want to take that chance on day 1. I have stated this more than once so that would have answered your question. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Pac said:

The DPR was not so subtly hinting at an investigative result the day Stark was lynched.  I dismissed it because only a fool would claim investigator that early in the game on someone who was already half way to being lynched and had many detractors.

I assumed he saw what I and others had tried to explain were sufficient reasons to rid the game of the Stark and ran with it.

Now that we've seen an investigator killed, and have a claimed deputy, why was he so cocksure that day?  Perhaps it was an attempt to out the real investigator?  Also I recall reading back during that time frame and shortly after Starks claim, the DPR said he refused to vote Stark that day...  Why would he go from refusing to vote him one day, to the very next day acting as if people were fools for believing the claim.  It's obvious he did not have any kind of investigation that led him to that conclusion so what else was going on?

Something doesn't add up.

He just said he knew that stark was lying irt at least part of his reveal. You thought that meant he viewed him? I never got that vibe. Plus not that sure stark would have been lynched if it wasnt for dpr sealing the deal

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Nynaeve said:

You think I'm scum? Why?

Did you read my earlier posts ? I laid it out there pretty clear. It's not a strong case at all just a feeling based on your play over all.

Really sucks AVM did not get to share any of his investigations with us guess maybe he put some breadcrumbs out there for us to find Im going to look back and see but Im not thinking it will be easy to figure out.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

I read that post and stand by everything I said . CTM has contributed nothing this game and he did not reveal early in the game because in this type of game its very hard to fake reveal and he did not want to take that chance on day 1. I have stated this more than once so that would have answered your question. 

This feels like a cop out. There was a lot more to jville's post than the CTM part.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Did you read my earlier posts ? I laid it out there pretty clear. It's not a strong case at all just a feeling based on your play over all.

Really sucks AVM did not get to share any of his investigations with us guess maybe he put some breadcrumbs out there for us to find Im going to look back and see but Im not thinking it will be easy to figure out.

I looked back and addressed some of it... so did Barry

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Did you read my earlier posts ? I laid it out there pretty clear. It's not a strong case at all just a feeling based on your play over all.

Really sucks AVM did not get to share any of his investigations with us guess maybe he put some breadcrumbs out there for us to find Im going to look back and see but Im not thinking it will be easy to figure out.

Don’t bother. I have his results

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

I couldn't sleep and was thinking about this. I prolly would have handled it the same but I do think we're gonna be getting some theatrics here. If you weren't outed then the info gained would be 1st grade. But the fact that you claimed d1 does have some impact on this. Ie I feel like scum might use this platform to distance if they think they were compromised.

Something to think about.

It’s possible. But I would still rather leave open avenues for scum to possibly move in rather than shut them immediately. I want everyone to participate this Day so I will once again ask that no one put anyone even remotely close to hammer.

If anything state intent to vote someone but don’t actually do it. There is no deadline and we have some who haven’t posted at all this weekend. I’d like to hear from everyone.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

This feels like a cop out. There was a lot more to jville's post than the CTM part.

what cop out ? LOL ...He was pointing at some votes and made and saying UGH ? If that's the case maybe he should have said the same about Hess who had voted all over the place. People change votes all the time based on getting reaction and possible reveals you do realise this is part of the game right ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

AJ getting run up did try and get the real investigator to reveal which would have been a great play for scum since it would have outed the Real cop early. AVM played it smart and did not fall for that bait which prolonged AJ's life. 

Vote AJ

200.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, A.J. said:

Don’t bother. I have his results

If you have his results then stop delaying and put them forward it was the only reason for your existence anyway from a game perspective. You should have done that right away upon AVM's death. Probably all town anyway so scum would already have those answers right ? Certainly there are no scum on that list right ?

My vote stays on you and I hope people know you faked your way to this point based on that alone 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

what cop out ? LOL ...He was pointing at some votes and made and saying UGH ? If that's the case maybe he should have said the same about Hess who had voted all over the place. People change votes all the time based on getting reaction and possible reveals you do realise this is part of the game right ?

You are basically avoiding the points made using whataboutism and misdirection. Why not specifically address what jvill said instead of pointing at others and taking shots at me?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Barry McCockinner said:

You are basically avoiding the points made using whataboutism and misdirection. Why not specifically address what jvill said instead of pointing at others and taking shots at me?

 

read what I said I'm done responding to sh*t  I already responded to if you don't believe what I said then vote me and stop asking me to repeat sh*t I already answered

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

If you have his results then stop delaying and put them forward it was the only reason for your existence anyway from a game perspective. You should have done that right away upon AVM's death. Probably all town anyway so scum would already have those answers right ? Certainly there are no scum on that list right ?

My vote stays on you and I hope people know you faked your way to this point based on that alone 

You’re a clown. Regardless of what my results actually are, scum doesn’t know who was investigated and thus keeping that info to myself and letting people make moves is more informative in the long run.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

I read that post and stand by everything I said . CTM has contributed nothing this game and he did not reveal early in the game because in this type of game its very hard to fake reveal and he did not want to take that chance on day 1. I have stated this more than once so that would have answered your question. 

 

16 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

This feels like a cop out. There was a lot more to jville's post than the CTM part.

 

7 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

what cop out ? LOL ...He was pointing at some votes and made and saying UGH ? If that's the case maybe he should have said the same about Hess who had voted all over the place. People change votes all the time based on getting reaction and possible reveals you do realise this is part of the game right ?

This really wasn’t the point of the post. I don’t care so much about your changing votes as the rationale or lack thereof in some instances. All the votes I pointed out you placed with a caveat passing or dividing the blame, like you knew the outcome might not look good for you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

 

 

This really wasn’t the point of the post. I don’t care so much about your changing votes as the rationale or lack thereof in some instances. All the votes I pointed out you placed with a caveat passing or dividing the blame, like you knew the outcome might not look good for you.

I can see how you would think that but it was not my intention I was stating what others posted as part of the reason not trying to pass or divide balame at all. I was getting involved in other cases because the players I had pegged as possible scum had zero traction at the time and a reveal on players other thought might be scum would give us more information about the game.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guys. This is what Smash does as scum.  He’s making it all personal blah blah blah we always vote.  Has nothing to do with the the game (even though it always does - even shared the quotes - I didn’t just wake up and vote Smash) and now he’s about to try and get a power role killed on his way out. 
 

If anyone played 80s first game of the year, it t was the same behavior.  
 

We got this. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...