HBO WATCHMEN Mafia - Game Thread -TULSA WINS!!!

SMC

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

Guys. This is what Smash does as scum.  He’s making it all personal blah blah blah we always vote.  Has nothing to do with the the game (even though it always does - even shared the quotes - I didn’t just wake up and vote Smash) and now he’s about to try and get a power role killed on his way out. 

If anyone played 80s first game of the year, it t was the same behavior.  

We got this. 

Actually I do get that feel

3 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Still no list from AJ whats the delay. 

Ill be out for as few hours Ill check in later. 

Trust that I know what I am doing.

there is no reason for me to reveal at this point of the Day. I claimed deputy investigator and gave information that made AVM back off. He flipped investigator, specifically. That should suffice for now.

5 minutes ago, JiF said:

Guys. This is what Smash does as scum.  He’s making it all personal blah blah blah we always vote.  Has nothing to do with the the game (even though it always does - even shared the quotes - I didn’t just wake up and vote Smash) and now he’s about to try and get a power role killed on his way out. 

We got this. 

I will reveal when I get back and as usual you are an Idiot with tunnel vision on me . Did you bother to read my posts because I put something in there for you to get reaction but Im guessing you were to stupid to pick up on it. 

2 minutes ago, A.J. said:

Trust that I know what I am doing.

there is no reason for me to reveal at this point of the Day. I claimed deputy investigator and gave information that made AVM back off. He flipped investigator, specifically. That should suffice for now.

Sorry AJ I dont agree at all with this strategy if you have his results you need to out that now so town can narrow down who is scum . that is the reason for your role.

Just now, Smashmouth said:

I will reveal when I get back and as usual you are an Idiot with tunnel vision on me . Did you bother to read my posts because I put something in there for you to get reaction but Im guessing you were to stupid to pick up on it. 

Yep, I'm an idiot, have tunnel vision, you're going to counter AJ and I'm going to laugh at it.

It will be fun seeing what you come back with after collaborating on how to execute this...

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

AJ getting run up did try and get the real investigator to reveal which would have been a great play for scum since it would have outed the Real cop early. AVM played it smart and did not fall for that bait which prolonged AJ's life. 

Vote AJ

Why would AVM counter his back up? lmfao

• Upvote 1

Just now, JiF said:

Yep, I'm an idiot, have tunnel vision, you're going to counter AJ and I'm going to laugh at it.

It will be fun seeing what you come back with after collaborating on how to execute this...

So in your brilliance you think I'm going to counter AJ based on the last few pages of our back and forth ???" Jesus christ you are dense . 

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

Sorry AJ I dont agree at all with this strategy if you have his results you need to out that now so town can narrow down who is scum . that is the reason for your role.

Incorrect. I am backup because this game obviously has a lot of killing roles and SMC has made contingencies for that. Getting AVM’s results are just a nice bonus.

3 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Don’t reveal.

Smash was AVM’s N3 investigation. Smash is Not Kalvary.

So in your brilliance you think I'm going to counter AJ based on the last few pages of our back and forth ???" Jesus christ you are dense . 

I'm so dense, I'm so dumb, I'm the worst player ever, I'm an idiot, I'm obssesed, I have tunnel vision, I vote you every game even the ones you dont play - anything else? 

1 minute ago, JiF said:

You said this last time I nailed you on day 1, cried and quit

you didn't nail anything you got lucky like you do once every 20 or so games other than when you are the scum MVP. 

You don't read posts, you don't comprehend  posts,   or you just skim through them just like you did here. 

this is why you reveal the results so we can narrow down who is town and have a smaller pool to work from

Unvote AJ

Yes but if I had done so right away there wouldn’t be the information now on who decided to case you. I only revealed that because it was apparent you were going to sh*t the bed and make yourself an easy vote for any alignment and to stop you from unnecessarily revealing.

Like I said, trust that I know what I am doing.

• Upvote 1

Honestly Im shocked you voted me based on what I told you earlier in the game.

You're 100% right. I understand what you're saying.

I was trying to see what would happen  with opportunistic low effort players if I voted you. The only thing I accomplished was to piss you off. Sorry, lol.

29 minutes ago, JiF said:

We got this. 

greatest ever