HBO WATCHMEN Mafia - Game Thread -TULSA WINS!!!

SMC

20 minutes ago, A.J. said:

Like I’ve said, unless DPR was doing a bad guy monologue with the “alliance forming” bit, I don’t believe he is aligned with Stark. It’s possible he is / was some 3rd party aligned with multiple powers.

Lady Trieu is my current bet. She seems to fit the bill as someone who would have powers to check whether someone is Doc M or not (hence his reveal about Stark lying) but wouldn’t be a part of the bigger faction.

Nonetheless, he is not my priority today. If I had to guess, he has been the one protected from the scum kill the last two Nights so he is at least not aligned with them. I would rather kill more of these wannabe Ku Klux Klowns

Weak. No 3P ever risked their vest on D1 to preserve town and you know it. 

No 3P is *ever* given an investigative role - you are completely full of sh*t over that one, my god. 

If Lady Trieu is in the game, they now know you're wrong. 

And if you really had AVM's reads, I would be a *huge* priority for you today, lol. AVM cast doubt on me. I'm the lynch leader. You voted CTM, then shaded JiF, and now you're gonna go after the "Klowns" lol. 

You ****ed this one up really good compadre. You'll keep flailing, of course, but you're blown. It is what it is. 

6 minutes ago, A.J. said:

And you’re led to believe that by AVM’s absolute no mention of me on D2 or D3 that he got a scum result on me N1?

i don’t even need to read his ISO to know you’re absolutely wrong in this regard. You understand that deputies don’t get the results of their predecessor until after the fact, right?

Even disregarding that, why would I - as scum who is faking as backup cop with results - stop what would have been a good opportunity to mislynch / force Smash to claim? 

Yep

I don't want you to read it - I want everybody else to. 

I'm really quite certain that I understand how the roles work, thanx. lol

Because it's an easy gift for scum to build town cred - please. 

Man, you are really falling apart. 

26 minutes ago, DPR said:

Weak. No 3P ever risked their vest on D1 to preserve town and you know it. 

No 3P is *ever* given an investigative role - you are completely full of sh*t over that one, my god. 

If Lady Trieu is in the game, they now know you're wrong. 

And if you really had AVM's reads, I would be a *huge* priority for you today, lol. AVM cast doubt on me. I'm the lynch leader. You voted CTM, then shaded JiF, and now you're gonna go after the "Klowns" lol. 

You ****ed this one up really good compadre. You'll keep flailing, of course, but you're blown. It is what it is. 

The canon fits for a character who is not Mafia aligned but still looking for Docter M. This would fit Lady Trieu and you have already displayed multiple different powers, one of which allowed you to check Stark and discover he was not who he claimed. Scum Role Cop is not uncommon and I have personally played on a team in a multi ball game with an alignment checker as scum, so it’s not at all farfetched. I don’t see how you being Town who started the game with a vest and apparent investigative ability fits considering the roles we’ve seen so far. Additionally Trieu is 100% in this game, she plays a major part in the series based on what I’ve read. You don’t fit as Stark’s teammate. I have acknowledged that. You otherwise have shown to be a distraction as Town  at best by tunneling JC, Dandie, and now myself.

Why do AVM’s reads have to influence mine? Prior to today I had no idea he was the cop. In fact he was in my top 3 for scum. I had two of his checks already marked off as Town or most likely Town. I’m on record with my stance on you, being the current vote leader doesn’t influence me. CTM has played a shady game, and his activity isn’t the same as in Blade when he was apathetic because of the conversions. He has defended flipped scum in a roundabout fashion but calling Stark null and voting JC, and he has doubled down on Hess (who is peeked Not Kalvary) and 80 who was early and consistent pressing Stark. None are good looks.

if you’ve been paying attention I have JiF as Town. The scum mvp line is a joke.

Yes my priorities are finding those who make sense as Stark’s teammates. I don’t believe you fall into that category but I’m skeptical that you are Town as well.

19 minutes ago, DPR said:

Yep

Then there’s really nothing for else to say. If you really think AVM carried a scum result on me across multiple phases and made no mention of it - you’re beyond recovering from this position.

10 hours ago, SMC said:

LAURIE BLAKE

Watchmen_cast.jpg.194763fc0be925c33c2e424b6a686142.jpg

The search for the domestic terrorist group, the Seventh Kalvary, had proved costly. She already lost her partner Agent Petey. They caught one of the Seventh Kalvary, but there were more out there. And her investigations kept coming up empty.

@DPR I iso’d AVM and I’m just not seeing what you’re seeing. Maybe he investigated Stark and then defended him hoping to catch scum, but seems farfetched and he actually wound up voting you after you called Stark out. I can’t see him sitting on a guilty on AJ for that long after stating he was inclined to believe AJ on D1.

Also, what do you make of the scene above as it relates to your theory?

1 hour ago, Pac said:

Just reviewed AJ's reveal and in my expert opinion it seems 100% authentic.  He used Pirate Jenny as the deputy when the logical fake claim would have been Agent Petey who was Agent Blakes right hand person during the show.  This was before Crusher was shown to be Petey and a Watcher.

He used the term "investigator" instead of "cop".

He correctly states that AVM didn't vote him or appear to challenge the claim.

If my instincts again netted us scum with DPR is there any doubt that I am simply incredible?

DPR, Drums, CTM.  If there's still a game left after that I will find whoever is left and lead the town to their obliteration.

One Issue I had is why didnt AVM investigate AJ and after giving it some thought I'm guessing that AVM might have had the Name of his back up and when AJ revealed he revealed the name and the role therefore making it a bad play for AVM to waste an investigation on AJ

Just now, A.J. said:

Or, more simply - when I revealed my results as Kalvary or not Kalvary AVM knew I was legit because it was the same ******* info he got in his PM.

Numb skulls.

He probably had your name in his PM as I suggested in my last post

10 minutes ago, A.J. said:

The canon fits for a character who is not Mafia aligned but still looking for Docter M. This would fit Lady Trieu and you have already displayed multiple different powers, one of which allowed you to check Stark and discover he was not who he claimed. Scum Role Cop is not uncommon and I have personally played on a team in a multi ball game with an alignment checker as scum, so it’s not at all farfetched. I don’t see how you being Town who started the game with a vest and apparent investigative ability fits considering the roles we’ve seen so far. Additionally Trieu is 100% in this game, she plays a major part in the series based on what I’ve read. You don’t fit as Stark’s teammate. I have acknowledged that. You otherwise have shown to be a distraction as Town  at best by tunneling JC, Dandie, and now myself.

Why do AVM’s reads have to influence mine? Prior to today I had no idea he was the cop. In fact he was in my top 3 for scum. I had two of his checks already marked off as Town or most likely Town. I’m on record with my stance on you, being the current vote leader doesn’t influence me. CTM has played a shady game, and his activity isn’t the same as in Blade when he was apathetic because of the conversions. He has defended flipped scum in a roundabout fashion but calling Stark null and voting JC, and he has doubled down on Hess (who is peeked Not Kalvary) and 80 who was early and consistent pressing Stark. None are good looks.

if you’ve been paying attention I have JiF as Town. The scum mvp line is a joke.

Yes my priorities are finding those who make sense as Stark’s teammates. I don’t believe you fall into that category but I’m skeptical that you are Town as well.

The OP tells you that everyone is looking for Dr. M - the good guys, the bad guys and everybody in between. You know that.

Now you are trying to float a Role Cop, Multiball, Scum Alignment checker and saying sh*t is not far fetched... Bruh, if you were town you would admit that you know exactly who I am. Please.

JC and Dandie has payed like sh*t. You may have noticed I wasn’t the only vote on their lynches. 

AVM’s reads will tell everyone all they need to know about you. I’m not even going to post them - folks can go and read them for themselves. Neither Hess or 80 or you are cleared by any means. 

if you thought you had me pegged as non-town, you would have no reason to push anything else. If you were legit with 3 town clears and you really thought I was 3p, I’d be the obvious focus of your efforts to lynch. 

You’re hesitating because you know I’m town and you have no good answers to me calling you out as a faker. 

5 minutes ago, A.J. said:

Then there’s really nothing for else to say. If you really think AVM carried a scum result on me across multiple phases and made no mention of it - you’re beyond recovering from this position.

As much as you’d like that, I’m afraid we still have a lot to cover.

14 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

@DPR I iso’d AVM and I’m just not seeing what you’re seeing. Maybe he investigated Stark and then defended him hoping to catch scum, but seems farfetched and he actually wound up voting you after you called Stark out. I can’t see him sitting on a guilty on AJ for that long after stating he was inclined to believe AJ on D1.

Also, what do you make of the scene above as it relates to your theory?

I think this is why it’s a guessing game - If I know something 100%, I say so. Everything else is spec. I’ve seen lots of Cops sit on a scum peek and go for a double catch. 

As for the scene, I took that as an acknowledgement that AVZm hadn’t claimed anything - it would be unheard of for a mod to actually give Cop results in a scene. Not even AJ has suggested that.

11 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

When deputy Cops are used, the primary Cop usually does not know they exist in the game, much less the identity of the player because it creates an unfair advantage for the town. 

Knowing that there is a backup gives a Cop reason to play things less carefully - AVM did not do that at all. 

Actually knowing the identity would be one step short of creating Cop Masons - that’s an almost unbeatable situation. 

23 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

He wouldn’t have ever voted me if this was the case. The fact he unvoted, acknowledged my details were too descriptive to be fake, and then never voted or mentioned me again, plus flipped “investigator” as I claimed should be more than enough proof that I am legit.

45 minutes ago, DPR said:

The OP tells you that everyone is looking for Dr. M - the good guys, the bad guys and everybody in between. You know that.

Now you are trying to float a Role Cop, Multiball, Scum Alignment checker and saying sh*t is not far fetched... Bruh, if you were town you would admit that you know exactly who I am. Please.

JC and Dandie has payed like sh*t. You may have noticed I wasn’t the only vote on their lynches. 

AVM’s reads will tell everyone all they need to know about you. I’m not even going to post them - folks can go and read them for themselves. Neither Hess or 80 or you are cleared by any means. 

if you thought you had me pegged as non-town, you would have no reason to push anything else. If you were legit with 3 town clears and you really thought I was 3p, I’d be the obvious focus of your efforts to lynch. 

You’re hesitating because you know I’m town and you have no good answers to me calling you out as a faker. 

As much as you’d like that, I’m afraid we still have a lot to cover.

The OP clearly states scum wants to find Doc M to steal his powers. Lady Trieu, based on the Wiki, almost does just that and she is not a member of the Kalvary. Town is only looking to finish off the Kalvary and whatever other enemies.

I have a pretty good idea of exactly who you are, as I’ve stated several times now numb nuts. Every Town role we have seen was pretty straight forward. You, however, seem to have several. AND AS IVE STATED THIS MAKES ME WONDER. You act like I’m suddenly making up a read because you’re calling me scum.

Blaming JC and Dandie for their play is a cop out. You know this. Acknowledge you are wrong or at least that you’re a hypocrite for pushing this same crap on Barry.

I wholeheartedly encourage everyone to reread AVM and see for themselves, which in the end will just make this play of yours seem all that much more ridiculous.

If you are Town and thinking you’re pulling some clever double blind move you are drunk. Scum already knows I am legit, and at the very least knows you’re likewise not on their team. You’re not faking anyone out with this angle.

4 hours ago, A.J. said:

You’re a fool. The fact AVM even unvoted me at all is evidence enough. I had provided abundant details about my role that he could’ve argued against at any time, or do you rather believe I was talking out of my ass needlessly?

Nyn is, at the very least, not playing her sharpest game. Don’t overestimate my read on her for what I say it is. Like I said, you’re going to embarrass yourself. Sit the **** down.

Lmfao

4 hours ago, A.J. said:

Simple. AVM never questioned my reveal or voted me. Never mentioned me again after the fact either.

So you think he should have outed himself to counter you if you were lying? Plus avm doesnt know all the prs in the game. Could have made an innocent mistake

3 hours ago, A.J. said:

Like I’ve said, unless DPR was doing a bad guy monologue with the “alliance forming” bit, I don’t believe he is aligned with Stark. It’s possible he is / was some 3rd party aligned with multiple powers.

Lady Trieu is my current bet. She seems to fit the bill as someone who would have powers to check whether someone is Doc M or not (hence his reveal about Stark lying) but wouldn’t be a part of the bigger faction.

Nonetheless, he is not my priority today. If I had to guess, he has been the one protected from the scum kill the last two Nights so he is at least not aligned with them. I would rather kill more of these wannabe Ku Klux Klowns

Dpr is town

2 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

One Issue I had is why didnt AVM investigate AJ and after giving it some thought I'm guessing that AVM might have had the Name of his back up and when AJ revealed he revealed the name and the role therefore making it a bad play for AVM to waste an investigation on AJ

Ew

2 hours ago, A.J. said:

He wouldn’t have ever voted me if this was the case. The fact he unvoted, acknowledged my details were too descriptive to be fake, and then never voted or mentioned me again, plus flipped “investigator” as I claimed should be more than enough proof that I am legit.

Lol wow

Avm is a smart player. No way he 100% trusts that AJ is legit or sure enough he'll last to give his peeks. So he breadcrumbs.

He sat all of D2 on JiF. I think it's pretty obvious what we need to do

16 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

So you think he should have outed himself to counter you if you were lying? Plus avm doesnt know all the prs in the game. Could have made an innocent mistake

What?

No. I am saying that when I revealed I gave specific info about the sort of results I would receive. AVM would’ve known those details as well. Hence his line about my reveal being too specific to be fake. I also claimed Deputy Investigator, specifically. Not cop. AVM flipped Town Investigator.

Put the pieces together here.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Avm is a smart player. No way he 100% trusts that AJ is legit or sure enough he'll last to give his peeks. So he breadcrumbs.

He sat all of D2 on JiF. I think it's pretty obvious what we need to do

You’re saying I’m lying then?

I already revealed AVM’s results.

2 minutes ago, A.J. said:

What?

No. I am saying that when I revealed I gave specific info about the sort of results I would receive. AVM would’ve known those details as well. Hence his line about my reveal being too specific to be fake. I also claimed Deputy Investigator, specifically. Not cop. AVM flipped Town Investigator.

Put the pieces together here.

You're not dumb enough to false claim cop