HBO WATCHMEN Mafia - Game Thread -TULSA WINS!!!

SMC

1 minute ago, Nynaeve said:

You legit think that if it's a ploy he didnt put at least one buddy there? Otherwise he's seriously reducing the PoE...

One of which that was getting run up today and about to out their PR.

But you know, I’m lying and all.

• Thumb Down 1

4 minutes ago, JiF said:

Here's my town pile; 80, Pac, Barry, Drums, Nyn, DPR, Hess, Smash, Dice, Arsis, CTM, Jville

Here's my scum pile: JiF

Your top two for the Day get pulled off the table and this is how you recalibrate?

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

You legit think that if it's a ploy he didnt put at least one buddy there? Otherwise he's seriously reducing the PoE...

Actually, he himself brought up the fact that a lot of folks might have some sort of investigative power, but that’s spec.

Naming 3 town players adds a good deal of benefit to his claim - they’re all town and they believe he’s for real for naming them as such. 

My super conspiracy fear is that the scene describing different factions joining up has grouped them into a 4 or 5 player single faction that only needs a couple more days to win. But that’s just me going into overdrive...

6 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Like no one’s ever heard of a GF before in this game. Totally makes sense 

You talking about you, Dice and Smash? That’s why I’m looking to hunt outside of you 3. If we bag 4 others and the game isn’t won, that should dirt itself out. 

15 minutes ago, DPR said:

Actually, he himself brought up the fact that a lot of folks might have some sort of investigative power, but that’s spec.

Naming 3 town players adds a good deal of benefit to his claim - they’re all town and they believe he’s for real for naming them as such. 

I think it's obvious AJ is cop and I'm not trying to reignight that debate. But this statement makes no sense to me. Why would scum, if cleared by AJ, dispute his claim? Are you saying you somehow *know* they're town?

4 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I think it's obvious AJ is cop and I'm not trying to reignight that debate. But this statement makes no sense to me. Why would scum, if cleared by AJ, dispute his claim? Are you saying you somehow *know* they're town?

^ this question is in the context of DPR not believing AJ's cop claim.

The AJ vs DPR bullsh*t was a waste of a re-read.  Tinfoil down the road if AJ is still alive a few more nights, not now.  

Still waiting on that case on CTM.  My vote stays there.

If CTM gives us a reason not to vote him, I'll move to either Barry, Nyn or Drums.

Obviously leave the AVM town results alive.  We can speculate on the existence of a Godfather all day but that gets us nowhere.  

3 hours ago, DPR said:

People gonna see it different ways. 

Who are your top 3 for scum?

DPR you threw me for a loop last night but at the same time I think it is good to question things, especially as veteran players. You gave me something to think about last night but I read all of AVM's posts and didn't really see what you were seeing. 

I started off reading AJ as scum D1 for a few things but I haven't really thought about him since his reveal and overall I feel pretty good about trusting him, so I'm going to rule out the people he's ruled out: himself, Hess, Smash, and Dice. With that said, they are just "Not Kalvary" so they could be third party but I'll worry about that later.

Looking at the rest:

I feel pretty good about 80, I think I've had him in the blue column since D1. (probably town)

Jif I've had the opposite of 80 the entire game but they've been on the same page and AJ says Jif wasn't investigated, and seems town, so not sure what to make of that "breadcrumb" AVM may have left by voting him-- kinda doubtful although Jif has been wrong on everyone so far this game. Ruling him out for now. (probably town)

Barry I felt was town for the first few day phases but he is quieter this game and I think he's an underrated player from what I've seen over his games as town, but there have been a few things he's done so far that have been called out as head scratchers so I am not ruling him out. (top 3)

Pac, I haven't seen the show but I've read the novel and watched the movie. I think I know who his character is and that person can be third party but I think they're town so I am ruling him out for now 

I think Arsis has been cleared but there is a possibility he is not town. The whole black market thing, you never know.

When Nolder subbed out, took the wind out of my sails a bit because I wanted answers to what I posted. Jvill though seems good and I'm not going to tinfoil him right now. Jvill town.

I had CTM in null early then moved him over to town D2/D3 but now with the news about investigations, his case on 80 or lack there of, general non-input, and process of elimination. He is in my top 3.

Can never trust Nyn.

---

Top three probably CTM, Barry, Nyn

I'm waiting to hear from CTM before I vote him and I want to look more into Barry later to see if I can figure it out one way or another. Nyn is pushing Jif (and I have been there myself) but I'm just not feeling that. She seems skeptical, which may be good because you can't trust anyone, but I am not sure I feel the same way.

BTW, I am pretty busy today, at least for the next 5 hours or so while I do my third interview and get some grading done. 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, A.J. said:

@Drums @Barry McCockinner @Arsis @JiF @CTM @jvill 51

Lets get your votes on the board. What are we waiting on?

I just had that pre I'm going to be let go conversation with my boss. This Is What was Said:

"They only agreed to expand the team reluctantly because I pushed for it. My boss doesn't really want 3 people on this team. You were the last one hired and the company isn't doing very well right now with the pandemic. I'm fighting for you but I have a meeting with my boss today to discuss options. Oh, and have the monthly reports done by tomorrow."

Funnnn! So I'm busy until 6pm when my workday is over.

Vote CTM

Anyone's company hiring for human Resources? I have a master's degree and a professional certification!

Anyway bank to the game. The game over the weekend went crazy and we still need to hear from people like dice.