HBO WATCHMEN Mafia - Game Thread -TULSA WINS!!!

SMC

7 minutes ago, HessStation said:

@CTM just reveal already when you get here, k thx

A man who takes 72 hours to procure an Ice Box should not be allowed to continue.  Get him with in striking range and I will vanquish him with a hammer so profound, JN may momentarily go off line.

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, A.J. said:

I apologize for my hand in that mess. It’s bad when I reread my own posts and cringe

sometimes when we try to get ideas out too quickly it turns to sh*t quickly. I have read some of my posts and had the same feelings wtf was I saying LOL

• Haha 2

49 minutes ago, A.J. said:

Carry on then.

Hey, I'm scum but I have a question; is it weird, you know that whole way DPR "found" Stark?  Just curious being you do cool things at night like AVM did if that makes you feel a certain way inside.  Do you remember when AVM randomly voted DRP during the Stark lynch?

I was just discussing that with my scummates.  

• Thumb Down 1

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

An HR professional calling people retards with aspergers.  Sounds about right.  

I once got into it with a co-worker in the office and told them to stop acting like a retard. They reported me to HR who called me in and basically laughed about it and told me to take the rest of the day off to cool off.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I suspect he's merely trying to jump back in to the spirit of JN mafia when he last left it.  I will say people are much more sensitive now.  It's all worked out.

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I think it's obvious AJ is cop and I'm not trying to reignight that debate. But this statement makes no sense to me. Why would scum, if cleared by AJ, dispute his claim? Are you saying you somehow *know* they're town?

No - I'm not saying I "know" anything. 

I'm saying that if there are only 4 scum left with 14 players, all scum has to do is make it through 3 more Day/Night cycles with no scum kills to win. As a town, we are currently very confused and have no coalition whatsoever.

The advantage of AJ naming three town players as the findings is that those three players do *know* that they are two and will  likely support his reasoning moving forward - It's like adding three players to his team and all he has to do is make it through 2 more days and nights because he can fake claim a scum peek on the third day and go to night for the win. 

Deputy Cop (Investigator, Finder, whatever you want to call it...) is one of, if not *the* most dangerous fake claims - and AJ will admit that - because it puts so much power into the hands of the claimer. They literally get to see the game for a number of days and if that's all they need, it's game over for town. 

Do I have an overactive imagination? Yes. Yes I do. I done all of this sh*t way too many times to not see a scheme behind every corner. But, sometimes it's correct, like with Stark. So take my observations how you will. 

15 minutes ago, HessStation said:

I thought you didn’t believe  AJ?

I'm trying to view it reasonably and through the eyes of the collective group. I've been clear that I don't 100% know this, so i have to consider that I'm wrong. When most people also think I'm wrong, it is what it is. 

I'm suspicious of AJ for the reasons I gave above and I hope that's not the case.  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, HessStation said:

Like no one’s ever heard of a GF before in this game. Totally makes sense 

Uh dude, we totally have a GF in our team.  Im not allowed to say who but we do, straight up.  A role blocker too.  FYI

42 minutes ago, Drums said:

Jif I've had the opposite of 80 the entire game but they've been on the same page and AJ says Jif wasn't investigated, and seems town, so not sure what to make of that "breadcrumb" AVM may have left by voting him-- kinda doubtful although Jif has been wrong on everyone so far this game. Ruling him out for now. (probably town)

I'm hurt that you forgot the work that I did to bus my teammate Stark.  It's almost like you only see the bad things I do in life and never the good. 

9 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I just fired 500 people last week. By email sent out 8:55 am Monday morning.

What do you think my job is? Make sure you don't kill yourself or sue the company.

• Haha 2

34 minutes ago, Arsis said:

Anyone's company hiring for human Resources? I have a master's degree and a professional certification!

Anyway bank to the game. The game over the weekend went crazy and we still need to hear from people like dice.

lmfao omg.  Straight up, by far, the funniest sh*t to happen maybe ever in this game.  You, of all people are in HR. 

i cant even...

omg 

lololololololololoo;lol

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, DPR said:

No - I'm not saying I "know" anything. 

I'm saying that if there are only 4 scum left with 14 players, all scum has to do is make it through 3 more Day/Night cycles with no scum kills to win. As a town, we are currently very confused and have no coalition whatsoever.

The advantage of AJ naming three town players as the findings is that those three players do *know* that they are two and will  likely support his reasoning moving forward - It's like adding three players to his team and all he has to do is make it through 2 more days and nights because he can fake claim a scum peek on the third day and go to night for the win. 

Deputy Cop (Investigator, Finder, whatever you want to call it...) is one of, if not *the* most dangerous fake claims - and AJ will admit that - because it puts so much power into the hands of the claimer. They literally get to see the game for a number of days and if that's all they need, it's game over for town. 

OK - I see what you were saying now. Makes sense.

--------------------

I actually feel better about nyn after dandie came up town, but that didn't clear up everything on her for me. That's my only halfway decent feel for anyone being scum at this point so I'll park my vote there until something changes for me. Made my reasoning on her previously if you care to read it. 

vote nyn

I still need to dig on JiF and 80 but I suck at reading them and I'm not really feeling this game. Maybe after kids are to bed.

• Thumb Down 1

26 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

well the hippie just showed up in the online list below so we should be hearing some good bullsh*t real soon.

He’s probably not going to show at all and just pray he gets lynched soon 🙃

1 minute ago, HessStation said:

Thanks but I already know everything❤️U

Thanks for letting me hang out and play a little longer, I know you know I'm scum.  It's these types of gestures that truly make me appreciate our relationship and while you'll always be my #2. 

Just now, JiF said:

Thanks for letting me hang out and play a little longer, I know you know I'm scum.  It's these types of gestures that truly make me appreciate our relationship and while you'll always be my #2. 

I don’t think it’s your fault. I‘ll save you for as long as I can!!!❤️

Busy today, not going to be able to catch up. Hess is scum, the mod pm'd me and said over the night I found an internal PD document that indicated Hess is not town. I'm tulsa pd, vanilla town. I asked him if this could be a trick he said the document is real,  I asked him if it could be fake information he said PAFO but said I was allowed to reveal this in the thread. Maybe someone else can confirm a similiar mechanic. No clue.

I don't know what the status of the game is as I was busy all weekend and not caught up but Hess is scum

unvote

vote hess

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Arsis said:

You're vanilla town and found a random thing that can conveniently save your lynch last minute?

🤔🤔🤔

lynch me and it will prove i'm being honest, don't really care

Official Vote Count:

CTM (5) - AJ, 80, Smash, Arsis, Hess

JiF (2) - Nyn, DPR

DPR (1) - Pac

Barry (1) - Dice

Nyn (1) - Barry

Hess (1) - CTM

With 14 Citizens of Tulsa, it takes 8 to arrest

• Upvote 1