HBO WATCHMEN Mafia - Game Thread -TULSA WINS!!!

SMC

8 minutes ago, CTM said:

Busy today, not going to be able to catch up. Hess is scum, the mod pm'd me and said over the night I found an internal PD document that indicated Hess is not town. I'm tulsa pd, vanilla town. I asked him if this could be a trick he said the document is real,  I asked him if it could be fake information he said PAFO but said I was allowed to reveal this in the thread. Maybe someone else can confirm a similiar mechanic. No clue.

I don't know what the status of the game is as I was busy all weekend and not caught up but Hess is scum

unvote

vote hess

Lol..  guys wait until I get on a desktop to give me the hammer.

Pip pip cheerio.

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, CTM said:

Busy today, not going to be able to catch up. Hess is scum, the mod pm'd me and said over the night I found an internal PD document that indicated Hess is not town. I'm tulsa pd, vanilla town. I asked him if this could be a trick he said the document is real,  I asked him if it could be fake information he said PAFO but said I was allowed to reveal this in the thread. Maybe someone else can confirm a similiar mechanic. No clue.

I don't know what the status of the game is as I was busy all weekend and not caught up but Hess is scum

unvote

vote hess

Right. Character?

15 minutes ago, CTM said:

unvote

vote hess

No sh*t? You did?  Damn dude!  Nice work!

Vote Hess

37 minutes ago, CTM said:

unvote

vote hess

edit (didn't mean to break a rule)

17 minutes ago, CTM said:

unvote

vote hess

14 minutes ago, Arsis said:

You're vanilla town and found a random thing that can conveniently save your lynch last minute?

???

And he picked someone we have an innocent on from the backup investigator?  And no character reveal?

Sloppy.  My vote stays.  

Official Vote Count:

CTM (5) - AJ, 80, Smash, Arsis, JIF

JiF (2) - Nyn, DPR

Hess (2) - CTM, Hess

DPR (1) - Pac

Barry (1) - Dice

Nyn (1) - Barry

With 14 Citizens of Tulsa, it takes 8 to arrest

5 minutes ago, Drums said:

If you are Tulsa PD finish this statement: You are seeking to...

This isn’t allowed FWIW. Considered game breaking - you probably didn’t know but role PM matching is a no no.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JiF said:

Hey, I'm scum but I have a question; is it weird, you know that whole way DPR "found" Stark?  Just curious being you do cool things at night like AVM did if that makes you feel a certain way inside.  Do you remember when AVM randomly voted DRP during the Stark lynch?

I was just discussing that with my scummates.  

59 minutes ago, JiF said:

I did not give myself this role, you know I prefer town.

58 minutes ago, JiF said:

Uh dude, we totally have a GF in our team.  Im not allowed to say who but we do, straight up.  A role blocker too.  FYI

Buncha trolls here man lol

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

OK - I see what you were saying now. Makes sense.

--------------------

I actually feel better about nyn after dandie came up town, but that didn't clear up everything on her for me. That's my only halfway decent feel for anyone being scum at this point so I'll park my vote there until something changes for me. Made my reasoning on her previously if you care to read it. 

vote nyn

I still need to dig on JiF and 80 but I suck at reading them and I'm not really feeling this game. Maybe after kids are to bed.

I’m sorry to hear you’re not feeling the game and I feel bad if I was part of creating that environment.

What do you make of JiF’s posts today? What did / do you think of CTM before / after the claim?

Just now, A.J. said:

Buncha trolls here man lol

Whatever man, I didnt pick this role but you didnt answer my question.  Doesnt that make you feel weird inside. Maybe a tingle in your penis just a little bit that DPR seemed to have info about Stark and you're the back up to AVM and then he wanted to kill you today?  None of these things make your bung hole twtich a bit? 

• Sympathy 1

Official Vote Count:

CTM (7) - AJ, 80, Smash, Arsis, JIF, Drums, Jvill

JiF (2) - Nyn, DPR

Hess (2) - CTM, Hess

DPR (1) - Pac

Barry (1) - Dice

Nyn (1) - Barry

With 14 Citizens of Tulsa, it takes 8 to arrest

• Sympathy 1