HBO WATCHMEN Mafia - Game Thread -TULSA WINS!!!

SMC

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRtSE-zk7TDAAZcY2vk1Uv

29 minutes ago, CTM said:

Busy today, not going to be able to catch up. Hess is scum, the mod pm'd me and said over the night I found an internal PD document that indicated Hess is not town. I'm tulsa pd, vanilla town. I asked him if this could be a trick he said the document is real,  I asked him if it could be fake information he said PAFO but said I was allowed to reveal this in the thread. Maybe someone else can confirm a similiar mechanic. No clue.

I don't know what the status of the game is as I was busy all weekend and not caught up but Hess is scum

unvote

vote hess

25 minutes ago, CTM said:

lynch me and it will prove i'm being honest, don't really care

LOL 

also funny how he didnt want to reveal on day one cause you know OMG only 2 reveals a day but in the middle of the game that all changes.

Pac make this epic 

Official Vote Count:

CTM (8) - AJ, 80, Smash, Arsis, JIF, Drums, Jvill, CTM

JiF (2) - Nyn, DPR

Hess (1) - Hess

DPR (1) - Pac

Barry (1) - Dice

Nyn (1) - Barry

With 14 Citizens of Tulsa, it takes 8 to arrest

• Sympathy 1

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

Whatever man, I didnt pick this role but you didnt answer my question.  Doesnt that make you feel weird inside. Maybe a tingle in your penis just a little bit that DPR seemed to have info about Stark and you're the back up to AVM and then he wanted to kill you today?  None of these things make your bung hole twtich a bit? 

Sure. I’ve said already he has more powers than I trust. I have an idea why Nyn is vouching for him but I don’t trust he’s Town and not something else right now.

1 minute ago, A.J. said:

I’m sorry to hear you’re not feeling the game and I feel bad if I was part of creating that environment.

What do you make of JiF’s posts today? What did / do you think of CTM before / after the claim?

I had a null read on CTM previously.

As far as the claim goes, it seems off. A vanilla PD is going to randomly get a PM outing scum? I tend to think about it the same way I did the Stark unbelievable claim though. Why does a smart player make such a claim? I suppose if scum feels they're close to victory and can do a 1/1 exchange with town that would make sense. But that seems like only end game stuff, and I doubt we're at end game at this point in the game. Why take such an aggressive action when there's a good chance we end up mislynching a townie anyway?

Seems like we should either lynch CTM or Hess and decide from there. The question is whether we can afford losing another townie at this stage in the game. I want to see how this plays out more but atm, I'm leaning Hess.

JiF's posts seem like they're mostly BS as usual. Was there a particular one you're interested in?

2 minutes ago, A.J. said:

Sure. I’ve said already he has more powers than I trust. I have an idea why Nyn is vouching for him but I don’t trust he’s Town and not something else right now.

Do you want to have casual sex? 

• Sympathy 1

Official Final Vote Count:

CTM (8) - AJ, 80, Smash, Arsis, JIF, Drums, Jvill, CTM

JiF (2) - Nyn, DPR

Hess (1) - Hess

DPR (1) - Pac

Barry (1) - Dice

Nyn (1) - Barry

With 14 Citizens of Tulsa, it takes 8 to arrest

SCENE COMING...

•  
  • Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

21 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

No reason not to proceed with the lynch of CTM.  If by some miracle he's telling the truth, we only lose a VT and lynch Hess tomorrow with a quickness.

CTM claims Hess is scum

AJ claims Hess is town

Hess is the common denominator - lynch him and if he’s scum we have CTM & AJ sorted. 

Hess has been acting like a screwball, which would imply a certain character, so I’ll add this to the mix: I am 100% certain that Hess is not Dr. Manhattan.  

1 minute ago, DPR said:

CTM claims Hess is scum

AJ claims Hess is town

Hess is the common denominator - lynch him and if he’s scum we have CTM & AJ sorted. 

Hess has been acting like a screwball, which would imply a certain character, so I’ll add this to the mix: I am 100% certain that Hess is not Dr. Manhattan.  

looney tunes GIF

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, DPR said:

CTM claims Hess is scum

AJ claims Hess is town

nope thats just hess

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, DPR said:

CTM claims Hess is scum

AJ claims Hess is town

1 minute ago, DPR said:

Unvote

tumblr_naz7399eA11qlh9eeo1_400.gifv

• Haha 3

18 minutes ago, DPR said:

CTM claims Hess is scum

AJ claims Hess is town

nice job there sparky

• Upvote 1