HBO WATCHMEN Mafia - Game Thread -TULSA WINS!!!

SMC

Alright, cool.

Two down now and this one was a 1x Godfather. We’ll see if I survive the Night but I don’t want this turn into a follow the cop game so please give some reads on anyone you think is worth talking about!

lol CTM was this guy...

Judd Thomas Crawford was the chief of the Tulsa Police Department. During his tenure, Crawford was also the leader of a separate KKK-eqsue cell of the secret white supremacist, domestic terrorist organization Cyclops.

2 hours ago, Drums said:

DPR you threw me for a loop last night but at the same time I think it is good to question things, especially as veteran players. You gave me something to think about last night but I read all of AVM's posts and didn't really see what you were seeing. 

I started off reading AJ as scum D1 for a few things but I haven't really thought about him since his reveal and overall I feel pretty good about trusting him, so I'm going to rule out the people he's ruled out: himself, Hess, Smash, and Dice. With that said, they are just "Not Kalvary" so they could be third party but I'll worry about that later.

Looking at the rest:

I feel pretty good about 80, I think I've had him in the blue column since D1. (probably town)

Jif I've had the opposite of 80 the entire game but they've been on the same page and AJ says Jif wasn't investigated, and seems town, so not sure what to make of that "breadcrumb" AVM may have left by voting him-- kinda doubtful although Jif has been wrong on everyone so far this game. Ruling him out for now. (probably town)

Barry I felt was town for the first few day phases but he is quieter this game and I think he's an underrated player from what I've seen over his games as town, but there have been a few things he's done so far that have been called out as head scratchers so I am not ruling him out. (top 3)

Pac, I haven't seen the show but I've read the novel and watched the movie. I think I know who his character is and that person can be third party but I think they're town so I am ruling him out for now 

I think Arsis has been cleared but there is a possibility he is not town. The whole black market thing, you never know.

When Nolder subbed out, took the wind out of my sails a bit because I wanted answers to what I posted. Jvill though seems good and I'm not going to tinfoil him right now. Jvill town.

I had CTM in null early then moved him over to town D2/D3 but now with the news about investigations, his case on 80 or lack there of, general non-input, and process of elimination. He is in my top 3.

Can never trust Nyn.

---

Top three probably CTM, Barry, Nyn

I'm waiting to hear from CTM before I vote him and I want to look more into Barry later to see if I can figure it out one way or another. Nyn is pushing Jif (and I have been there myself) but I'm just not feeling that. She seems skeptical, which may be good because you can't trust anyone, but I am not sure I feel the same way.

BTW, I am pretty busy today, at least for the next 5 hours or so while I do my third interview and get some grading done. 

❤️

2 minutes ago, A.J. said:

Alright, cool.

Two down now and this one was a 1x Godfather. We’ll see if I survive the Night but I don’t want this turn into a follow the cop game so please give some reads on anyone you think is worth talking about!

Good luck tonight, I cant promise you're not our target.  I voted someone else, fwiw.  

• Sympathy 1

3 minutes ago, A.J. said:

Alright, cool.

I already know the entire game. Do what you want 

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, DPR said:

CTM claims Hess is scum

AJ claims Hess is town

Hess is the common denominator - lynch him and if he’s scum we have CTM & AJ sorted. 

Hess has been acting like a screwball, which would imply a certain character, so I’ll add this to the mix: I am 100% certain that Hess is not Dr. Manhattan.  

4 minutes ago, DPR said:

Yeah? Because he’s doing so much for the game or because he’s keeping a low profile? 

I was referring to the common denominator comment since that seems obvious. Thing is most seemed pretty sure CTM was scum and since he just flipped scum like I've been saying all game what ya say now about Hess?

Just now, A.J. said:

I won’t even peek you so that Town will question your alignment all the way up to your lynch ❤️

There is no reason to question.  I'm scum.  We're trying to figure out who to kill tonight.   You're on the list but I like you. 

Speed lynch me tomorrow! 

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

I unselfish player.  I sacrifice for the better of the team.  You should know.  @jvill 51

If there’s one thing I know about JiF, besides the facts that he can’t break 80 on the golf course and lives in a town built on the fundamental free market principles of unrestricted trade in meth and herpes, it’s that he would never out the entire scum team in one post on D1.

need to go find the Barry meme now, hold on.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

13 minutes ago, DPR said:

My ******* phone didn’t update the thread - I didn’t see any of the posts on the last page until I powered it off and on because another app was stuck

Did you miss my scum reveal?  I'm scum. 

11 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

I was referring to the common denominator comment since that seems obvious. Thing is most seemed pretty sure CTM was scum and since he just flipped scum like I've been saying all game what ya say now about Hess?

Evidently i can't even get my ******* phone to work, so I'm going to not say sh*t right this minute

6 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

So where does CTM rank on the worst fake reveal of all-time leaderboard?  Gotta be top 5 right?  lol. 

You guys are really in our heads right now.  Lots of internal bickering.  It's like it flowed from the real game into the scum QT.  CTM just didnt seem into it at all, we suggested something totally different and he just rolled with that sh*t.  It's like he just laid down.  We're all very upset about it.  It will be a good read after the game. 

• Haha 1