HBO WATCHMEN Mafia - Game Thread -TULSA WINS!!!

SMC

Just now, Nynaeve said:

AJ you for real, yo?

Asking for a friend

I stopped what would’ve been an easy reveal / lynch situation on Smash and instead pushed uphill to lynch the scum team’s 1x Godfather.

you tell me

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

Just now, A.J. said:

I stopped what would’ve been an easy reveal / lynch situation on Smash and instead pushed uphill to lynch the scum team’s 1x Godfather.

you tell me

Save your breath, they picked you.  Great game, man.  You really have these guys rattled. 

I suggest going through CTM's posts to see who he ignored or gave an easy read.

Despite everything I really do think DPR is not scum. And AJ does look better after the outcome of this phase. Plus with CTM being a 1×gf it prolly means that AJ's peeks are legit town, ie I doubt SMC would be giving that out like candy.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Please tell me you killed Pac.  

Nope.  AJ.   I voted for you because you've been playing really well lately. ❤️

My teammates were less threatened by your presence.  And more so especially less threatened by Pac's presence. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1

36 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

I suggest going through CTM's posts to see who he ignored or gave an easy read.

Despite everything I really do think DPR is not scum. And AJ does look better after the outcome of this phase. Plus with CTM being a 1×gf it prolly means that AJ's peeks are legit town, ie I doubt SMC would be giving that out like candy.

Probably not with CTM & Stark, I agree.

Regardless if he’s town or 3p, I didn’t help the situation handling it how I did so it’s a little muddied.

Im choosing to ignore the wifom game and roll with AVM’s peeks as being legit until I can’t anymore. I’m probably dead long before that point comes anyway 

2 minutes ago, A.J. said:

Probably not with CTM & Stark, I agree.

Regardless if he’s town or 3p, I didn’t help the situation handling it how I did so it’s a little muddied.

Im choosing to ignore the wifom game and roll with AVM’s peeks as being legit until I can’t anymore. I’m probably dead long before that point comes anyway 

We'll see

On 4/29/2020 at 9:06 PM, Arsis said:

This is my first game.

How am I lying?

Aj and stark were trash trains hauling garbage.

I'd still hammer you rn.

Why are you so salty that I think you're scum?

This is following a long line of posts against jc with some sprinkles at nol and a tiny bit on JiF

On 5/1/2020 at 5:42 AM, Arsis said:

Ah **** it. I'm immortal this game anyway.

I can't die until Dr. Manhattan transfers his powers. So I know the transfer mechanism exists this game.

This was arsis' explanation for why he believed stark's claim for "reasons"

On 5/3/2020 at 3:46 AM, Arsis said:

I think you and DPR are my strongest town reads.

Pac is a slightly town read for me.

I think that nyn and Barry were shady at the end.

I also think that a lot of people disappeared from the game and I'm worried that scum is sitting back and letting town cannibalize itself. People like dice, jville and smash have really low post count and content. If two of them are scum we're just flinging sh*t at each other while they sit back and watch. Dice is also useless this game. Is he stupid or is it a gambit?

Hess and 80 back in the day were the legion of chaos or some sh*t and this seems like a scum game they would play together but I don't like meta reads but that is a thought I've had in the back of my mind all game. They'd definitely lynch Crusher first. Hess has also had really weird voting patterns all game. While saying he has the entire game figured out but hasn't let the rest of us in on his breakthroughs.

JiF is weird because he just talked about how great he was but didn't do much scum hunting.

That's off the top of my head. Did you have any questions in particular?

Trying to put the focus on the low content players (dice, jvill and smash)

Tries to tie the crusher shot to hess and 80

No mention of ctm

No mention of me

• WTF? 1

On 5/3/2020 at 4:05 AM, Arsis said:

Do we think Barry is good enough to play nyn? I definitely waver back and forth between him being awful and him being scum.

Is there a situation where they're both scum?

Tomorrow I'd vote

1. nyn, smash, dice

2. Barry, hess, JiF

In roughly that order

This is his wtl following that.

14 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

This was arsis' explanation for why he believed stark's claim for "reasons"

Have your scum team take the shot at me tonight and see what happens.

I guarantee you it doesn't work.

• WTF? 1

23 hours ago, Arsis said:

You're 100% right. I understand what you're saying.

I was trying to see what would happen  with opportunistic low effort players if I voted you. The only thing I accomplished was to piss you off. Sorry, lol.

In response to smash after voting him and then unvoting due to AJ revealing peeks. Trying to make it seem like he was just trying something.

4 hours ago, Arsis said:

I just had that pre I'm going to be let go conversation with my boss. This Is What was Said:

"They only agreed to expand the team reluctantly because I pushed for it. My boss doesn't really want 3 people on this team. You were the last one hired and the company isn't doing very well right now with the pandemic. I'm fighting for you but I have a meeting with my boss today to discuss options. Oh, and have the monthly reports done by tomorrow."

Funnnn! So I'm busy until 6pm when my workday is over.

Vote CTM

Could see this as a bus vote. I havent really seen him talking about ctm at all prior to this. And he doesn't really give a reason either. 4th on ctm's train.