HBO WATCHMEN Mafia - Game Thread -TULSA WINS!!!

SMC

1 minute ago, Drums said:

Is Adrian Veidt a good guy in the show? The novel he was.. kind of.. but he ended up being the villain. 

You missed the entire point of the comic if you think he was the villian. I'll fight you Irl if you boil down of the the greatest works of literature to some deriviatve black and white morality bullsh*t.

2 minutes ago, A.J. said:

The squid power thing he uses to kill Lady Trieu, who was going to steal Doc M’s power. So yes?

Okay. She's the main villain in the show right? That's what her fan wiki said.

Just now, Arsis said:

You missed the entire point of the comic if you think he was the villian. I'll fight you Irl if you boil down of the the greatest works of literature to some deriviatve black and white morality bullsh*t.

I agree it's great but we're playing a black and white game

3 minutes ago, Drums said:

Okay. She's the main villain in the show right? That's what her fan wiki said.

From what I have been able to research she is the evil mastermind but I’m not sure if she’d count as Kalvary. Probably not. There are a few more characters I found in the wiki who were said to be Kalvary members / associates

Just now, A.J. said:

From what I have been able to research she is the evil mastermind but I’m not sure if she’d count as Kalvary. Probably not. There are a few more characters I found in the wiki who were said to be Kalvary members / associates

No, from what I heard, I don't think she is either. She makes sense as third party but also one of the most powerful characters playing right now. 

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Nice, he was my # 1 today. Glad we can avoid that mislynch.

Yeah, figured he might be a good shot for hitting scum and wasn’t one of the players that would be targeted for a NK if I was wrong.

• Sympathy 1

Good time to claim..

I am in fact Veidt aka The Smartest Man In The World™ and Town Jack of All Trades.

Take A Bow Thank You GIF by WWE

All I'm prepared to say for now is that starting day 2 if I spoke the Queens English I would earn a power at night.  Do I have more power you ask?  Perhaps I do, perhaps I don't.

On N2 I earned a shot which had to be used by end of today or I would lose it.  I unleashed the fury on that mindless baboon DPR because he was playing one of the worst games these eyes have ever seen.

Perhaps Drums would have been the more prudent choice.

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, JiF said:

I was just reviewing AVM's play, not sure why AJ is defending me, he clearly viewed me and got scum because I'm scum.

11 hours ago, JiF said:

Get a load of this guy^^^^^

I just tell him I'm scum and he votes someone else.

Oh dont worry  Im MORE then happy to vote you for that claim.

10 hours ago, Drums said:

I'm waiting to hear from CTM before I vote him and I want to look more into Barry later to see if I can figure it out one way or another. Nyn is pushing Jif (and I have been there myself) but I'm just not feeling that. She seems skeptical, which may be good because you can't trust anyone, but I am not sure I feel the same way.

BTW, I am pretty busy today, at least for the next 5 hours or so while I do my third interview and get some grading done. 

am i the only one who reads the Red and hears the translation of " have to check if CTM want me to bus him"

Vote Jif

42 minutes ago, A.J. said:

shes 3rd party I mentioned it earlier not sure how else she can fit ...But that does not mean shes not trying to help town 

1 minute ago, Dicetosser said:

Oh dont worry  Im MORE then happy to vote you for that claim.

am i the only one who reads the Red and hears the translation of " have to check if CTM want me to bus him"

Vote Jif

More I had him as town most of the game and was waiting for his “big case on 80” (whom I also had as town) before I threw down. That’s literally what I was thinking at the time and it still makes sense to me. 

12 minutes ago, Pac said:

Good time to claim..

I am in fact Veidt aka Smartest Man in the World™ and Town Jack of All Trades.

All I'm prepared to say for now is that starting day 2 if I spoke the Queens English I would earn a power at night.  Do I have more power you ask?  Perhaps I do, perhaps I don't.

On N2 I earned a shot which had to be used by end of today or I would lose it.  I unleashed the fury on that mindless baboon DPR because he was playing one of the worst games these eyes have ever seen.

so you had no reason other than a hunch to kill DPR ?

13 minutes ago, Pac said:

Good time to claim..

I am in fact Veidt aka Smartest Man in the World™ and Town Jack of All Trades.

We all knew who you were. Would have been nice to save that reveal for someone else. 

9 minutes ago, Drums said:

Wild theory: Arsis is third party all powerful lady and the vest was him finding his other third party member. 

the subject matter says Lady Trieu helped but not the Kalvary so should be only one third party.

2 minutes ago, Drums said:

We all knew who you were. Would have been nice to save that reveal for someone else. 

Why were you hoping to get 2 quick reveals in so you could try and make it seem like my mercy killing of DPR was nefarious in nature?

Sir, you are playing Chinese Checkers and I am playing Chess.

3 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

the subject matter says Lady Trieu helped but not the Kalvary so should be only one third party.

Ok. I saw on the wiki she had an assistant or clone or something.