HBO WATCHMEN Mafia - Game Thread -TULSA WINS!!!

SMC

1 minute ago, HessStation said:

AJ is so full of sh*t though. He picked Barry? Really homre LOL. Also, if he is telling the truth we have 4 confirmed townies so whatevs

I really don't see how he could have made the perfect claim not knowing the word investigator would be used and that Pirate Jenny was the character to use and not Petey..  I watched the show..  Petey was with Blake in almost every scene.

Join me in the Drums lynch, simple one.

2 minutes ago, Pac said:

I really don't see how he could have made the perfect claim not knowing the word investigator would be used and that Pirate Jenny was the character to use and not Petey..  I watched the show..  Petey was with Blake in almost every scene.

Join me in the Drums lynch, simple one.

Dude, it could have been in their write up via SMC. He probably gave them a long ass story about yadda yada. Who cares if he is. We have four confirmed townies with me one of them. We good. Vote or shoot the pig

Just now, HessStation said:

Dude, it could have been in their write via SMC. He probably gave them a long ass story about yadda yada. Who cares if he is. We have four confirmed townies with me one of them. We good. Vote or shoot the pig

I do not have a machine gun, sir. 

9 minutes ago, HessStation said:

AJ is so full of sh*t though. He picked Barry? Really homre LOL. Also, if he is telling the truth we have 4 confirmed townies so whatevs

You lack nuance. I hear Ape is a great teacher 

3 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Brosky, game is Basically over if AJ is telling the truth.  Can we confirm this and be on our merry way 

Let scum kill him at night..  I agree it's not prudent to keep him until end game but for now we still have #'s and I see no reason for it.

Does anyone realize how hard I will be to kill in this game? Plus the confirmed townies. Does anyone realize game is over town wins. Can we just kill AJ to make sure. 

1. why do you think he waited to show his inv?

2. He pick Barry LOL

3. he’s most likely scum 

dear lord 

Jetsfan80 -- Has been on the right side of a couple lynches but also loves to bus.   Could be compelled to vote here but I see better options.

A.J. - I don't see how he makes the perfect reveal..  town ATM but if he's alive in a couple days we'll have to lynch him and see if his reads are valid

Barry McCockinner - could have voted here today but got the all clear for the moment.

HessStation - Playing strangely today.. I had a town lean but something seems off about his insistence in voting AJ

Dicetosser - Not even going to lie..  no clue..  sporadic posting makes it hard to form a solid opinion but if still alive in a day or 2 I'll begin to get more suspicious

Arsis - Not a lot of scum hunting which could be due to reacclimation to the game.  I wouldn't be against lynching him but think there are better options

JiF - Still don't like that early claim and his spasms of late.  Wouldn't be upset if he's the lynch.

Drums - my best bet at the moment.  Not sure what people have seen to pivot from his early pressure.  He had spastic play upon his return and is way more unsure this games then ones in the past.  He is my top choice for scum.

Nynaeve - emotional and some questionable decisions but haven't seen anything that points to scum per se.  Would not spend a vote on her today.

Smashmouth - I was suspicious of him but lately he's been playing a townie game.  I don't trust him and wouldn't defend him if he were the lynch but he's been hinting at things that make some sense to me.  I think I know who he is.

• Upvote 3