HBO WATCHMEN Mafia - Game Thread -TULSA WINS!!!

SMC

12 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Does anyone realize how hard I will be to kill in this game? Plus the confirmed townies. Does anyone realize game is over town wins. Can we just kill AJ to make sure. 

1. why do you think he waited to show his inv?

2. He pick Barry LOL

3. he’s most likely scum 

dear lord 

My choice for Barry is sound even though you lack the nuance to see it. Decent scum equity. Not likely to be killed. Now he is cleared for the long game and the POE is reduced further.

I’m not going to get dragged into another one of these fights today. Do what you want and I will continue hunting down scum in the meantime.

Just now, A.J. said:

My choice for Barry is sound even though you lack the nuance to see it. Decent scum equity. Not likely to be killed. Now he is cleared for the long game and the POE is reduced further.

I’m not going to get dragged into another one of these fights today. Do what you want and I will continue hunting down scum in the meantime.

If you got a clear on Hess why do you think he is so eager to kill you?  Something isn't right.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Pac said:

If you got a clear on Hess why do you think he is so eager to kill you?  Something isn't right.

He relishes the idea of being chaotic too much is my guess. I’m not biting that bait CTM chunked out before his death, but if Hess makes it to end game I hope we all know what to do.

31 minutes ago, Arsis said:

I'm 100% town.

You can check me tonight. I guarantee I come up not kalvery and the gf is already dead.

I considered you last Night. 

You are on the wrong side of some interactions in hindsight and you’ve been coasting on your claim for a while.

Where are you leaning today?

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Pac said:

What makes you so sure?

He’s not going to claim anything.

And if he does - cool, lynch me. He goes next or hopefully doesn’t even see the following Day if this Hooded Justice person is on our side.

18 minutes ago, A.J. said:

I considered you last Night. 

You are on the wrong side of some interactions in hindsight and you’ve been coasting on your claim for a while.

Where are you leaning today?

It's 1 am. Could you remind me of the people you have as town hess/Barry who were the other two? I want to make sure I have everything right.

4 minutes ago, Arsis said:

It's 1 am. Could you remind me of the people you have as town hess/Barry who were the other two? I want to make sure I have everything right.

Bro, go to bed lol. This just a stupid internet game

Dice, Hess, Smash, Barry are the four.

1 hour ago, Pac said:

Sir..  I will not play a game in fear.  If I have a shot I can use or lose I will take that shot 100% of the time.

DPR was headed to being the lynch today..  that was the safe choice.

I caught Stark while people were pulling their puds and I had CTM in my sights for days.  I WILL NOT APOLOGIZE FOR BEING UNABLE TO ACHIEVE PERFECTION.

STAND DOWN!!

give me a break. DPR was clearly town and wasnt gonna get lynched today.

Dumb shot. The only good thing is you did it during day and so didnt possibly cause a waste of a view. 

Just now, A.J. said:

Bro, go to bed lol. This just a stupid internet game

Dice, Hess, Smash, Barry are the four.

I have trouble sleeping sometimes.

Okay so dice, hess, smash and Barry are town. You're town. If Pac is Adrien veidt town and I'm town.

(I can also say that I know for a fact that one of the people you cleared of the four is town. So I kinda do trust your list since the gf is dead.)

That leaves 80, Nyn, Drums, JiF and jville as the possibilities for scum. I'm comfortable lynching any of them.

Probably in this order

Jif

Jville

Drums

Nyn

I kinda feel nyn is town just from her iso's and attempts at scum hunting.

6 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

What does seeker mean? 

I think it gave him the ability to check if someone was Doc M? He said Stark and someone else were for sure not Manhattan.

CTM flipped the same, with the 1x investigation immunity.

FTR I believe CTM’s main role was Seeker. The other 1x power could’ve been extra or awarded to him somehow. Pac said something about being given a power. DPR was also Seeker with an additional 1x power.

All that is to say I’m not 100% confident there won’t be a Godfather. The leader of the Kalvary is a politician, so if anyone fits the bill it would be them.

• Upvote 1

On 5/3/2020 at 4:05 AM, Arsis said:

Do we think Barry is good enough to play nyn? I definitely waver back and forth between him being awful and him being scum.

Is there a situation where they're both scum?

Tomorrow I'd vote

1. nyn, smash, dice

2. Barry, hess, JiF

In roughly that order

What changed from this? JiF was last on your list. Trying to cater to me?

1 minute ago, Nynaeve said:

What changed from this? JiF was last on your list. Trying to cater to me?

I honestly liked your play yesterday. So I'm pretty sure you're town. So you're off the list.

Smash was a town lean all along.

Dice, Barry and hess are cleared by aj

So jif is literally the only one left.

3 minutes ago, Arsis said:

I honestly liked your play yesterday. So I'm pretty sure you're town. So you're off the list.

Smash was a town lean all along.

Dice, Barry and hess are cleared by aj

So jif is literally the only one left.

You do realize he cant be the last one left, right?

Just now, Nynaeve said:

You do realize he cant be the last one left, right?

This isn't the first time I've had to do this in this game.

Finish a sentence that I thought was implied.

JiF is the last one from my list of scum reads from the other day that we were discussing.

I believe he has a teammate or two left.

I talked about who I would vote after him. Jville /drums

On 4/24/2020 at 6:33 PM, SMC said:

1) Jetsfan80

2) A.J.

3) Jetscode1 - Red Scare (Town Bomb): Dead D1

4) Barry McCockinner

5) Pac

6) AVM - Agent Laurie Blake (Town Investigator): Dead N3

7) HessStation

? Dicetosser

9) Arsis

10) DPR - Sister Night/Angela Abar (Town Seeker, 1 time kill-proof): Dead D5

11) JiF

12) CTM - Captain Judd Crawford (Seventh Kalvary Seeker,1 time investigation avoidance): Arrested D4

13) Dandie Andie Doodle - Lube Man (Diminutive Townie, 1 night actions-avoidance but takes 1 less vote to arrest): Arrested D3

14) Drums

15) Nynaeve

16) Stark  - Seventh Kalvary Soldier (Scum Goon): Arrested D2

17) The Crusher - Agent Petey (Town Watcher): Killed N1

18) Jvill 51

19) Smashmouth

80 voted Stark D1 which was attacked by CTM and the basis for CTM’s scum read for 80. That is some triple layer bussing if they are all together. 80 seems to have tapered off which concerns me but I don’t want to go there yet.

Pac has claimed Veidt and he was the first to catch scum off gameplay with Stark D1. Will not lynch period.

Dice, Hess, Smash, Barry I have Not Kalvary results on so they are off the table today. Even if 3p or GF it is bad play to go down that rabbit hole now.

Prior to Jvill subbing in, Stark was beginning to zero in on Nolder. CTM nudged as well. Jvill has been on both scum lynches now. Good place to bus as a sub in. Not cleared but not my first suspect today.

Arsis locked on JC D1. Supported Stark’s claim about power transfer which caused some to back down. Apparently had something happen along the lines of what he claimed, we were told an exchange did happen, so there is some credibility. Has tapered off in case work lately. Don’t remember his D2 or D3 votes. Beginning to suspect but willing to reread before deciding.

Nyn has been right about some things and wrong about others. Could still be right on some new pending things. Putting in work. Not cleared but not going here yet.

JiF questionable vote to end D1. Was pushing Stark’s reveal as fake D2. If Drums is Town this will make him 0/4 across D3 & D4 where his main suspects were Dandie & Drums / Dice on D3 and Dice / Smash on D4. Seemed to have lost his will to scum hunt once I outed my results and took his top 2 off the table. Came back acting a fool when CTM was vote leader heading into that lynch. Don’t know if he’s just trolling or trying to bait but I don’t see it being helpful and don’t need the wifom. Would be fine lynching.

Drums continue going back and forth on. He’s been on the scum lynches but has made other cases / votes that make me question. There are posts that I want to outright clear him for and then always something that makes me suspicious again. Really don’t know. Feels like a coin flip to me.

• Upvote 1