HBO WATCHMEN Mafia - Game Thread -TULSA WINS!!!

SMC

I mean, we could kill AJ today, he flips scum and we kill Barry tomorrow but the better way is how I'm telling you now;

Kill Barry - he flips scum - AJ is full of sh*t, we kill him tomorrow.

lmfao

I'm literally handing you 2 scumsters.

4 minutes ago, JiF said:

I mean, we could kill AJ today, he flips scum and we kill Barry tomorrow but the better way is how I'm telling you now;

Kill Barry - he flips scum - AJ is full of sh*t, we kill him tomorrow.

lmfao

I'm literally handing you 2 scumsters.

Im fine if you think Barry is scum but there could be Drums.... Arsis is probably 3rd party and it's too early to kill AJ I think we need 1 more investigation and if it comes up scum or town we kill him to vett after the scum he peeked is dead. The longer AJ lives the more we can vett and narrow the field. If AJ comes up scum (which I dont think he will) we are screwed because we wont be able to believe anything he said and we will be back to square one.

@Arsis looks like Doc protection and a lot of Vests. IMHO

13 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

I agree we do have to kill AJ at some point otherwise we could follow him to the loss if hes town we have a large advantage because we 100 % know his investigations were correct. 

Hi Smash, I know you too hate me but I'm glad you're responding to me unlike others.  

The amount of trust we're putting in AJ is stupid.  He's lying.  Barry is scum.  

So, we kill Barry today and it vets AJ.  Simple strategy.  Barry dies, AJ vetted, we lose 1 townie and clear how many in the process?

Here's the beauty!  Barry is scum!!!  So we get to celebrate today and tomorrow!!!

Just now, Nynaeve said:

Huh?

From what I read it seems like there were 2 or 3 missed kills at night. The fake hooded justice and pulled out of the way last minute type stuff.

I assumed it was a doc protect. Who would the doc protect?

Why are we glossing over it like it didn't happen?

2 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Im fine if you think Barry is scum but there could be Drums.... Arsis is probably 3rd party and it's too early to kill AJ I think we need 1 more investigation and if it comes up scum or town we kill him to vett after the scum he peeked is dead. The longer AJ lives the more we can vett and narrow the field. If AJ comes up scum (which I dont think he will) we are screwed because we wont be able to believe anything he said and we will be back to square one.

@Arsis looks like Doc protection and a lot of Vests. IMHO

That's why you kill Barry!  It's great.  Not only is Barry scum today but then we get AJ tomorrow!

YAY!!!!!

1 minute ago, Arsis said:

From what I read it seems like there were 2 or 3 missed kills at night. The fake hooded justice and pulled out of the way last minute type stuff.

I assumed it was a doc protect. Who would the doc protect?

Why are we glossing over it like it didn't happen?

Who's glossing it over?

• Thumb Down 1

1 minute ago, Arsis said:

People are asking why aj is still alive.

Couldn't he have just been protected at night?

Scum let AJ live while they cop hunted.

lol

It's laughable.  The whole thing.

You owe me, right?  lol

Kill Barry.  It's going to be fantastic. 

Just now, JiF said:

Scum let AJ live while they cop hunted.

lol

It's laughable.  The whole thing.

You owe me, right?  lol

Kill Barry.  It's going to be fantastic. 

Okay. I'm with you.

Could you maybe give a reason?

The Pirates was on some next level hallucinogenic sh*t but remember him having an issue with something AJ revealed from a peak perspective?  It didnt add up and I remember thinking, this ******* guy is nuts but he's actually making a good point.  And then the guy peaks Barry? lmfao

This is literally one of the more blatant gambit plays I've ever seen.

1 minute ago, Nynaeve said:

Interesting. Did AJ ask you to make that point in the qt or did you come up with it on your own?

I'm telling you that I'm not scum.

I've been scum hunting all game. Was on both scum trains early. I'm really going to cry.

9 minutes ago, JiF said:

Hi Smash, I know you too hate me but I'm glad you're responding to me unlike others.  

So, we kill Barry today and it vets AJ.  Simple strategy.  Barry dies, AJ vetted, we lose 1 townie and clear how many in the process?

Here's the beauty!  Barry is scum!!!  So we get to celebrate today and tomorrow!!!

9244CBCE-16DC-4D3F-9303-2B2D3DE9A1D2.gif

• Post of the Week 1

Just now, JiF said:

The Pirates was on some next level hallucinogenic sh*t but remember him having an issue with something AJ revealed from a peak perspective?  It didnt add up and I remember thinking, this ******* guy is nuts but he's actually making a good point.  And then the guy peaks Barry? lmfao

This is literally one of the more blatant gambit plays I've ever seen.

How many people are left on your team?

12 minutes ago, JiF said:

JIF I certainly do not hate you please don't say that. You just drive me crazy with your "I'm the greatest ever poop" We all suck at this game more often than not.

This is blatant and everyone is ignoring it.  lol  It makes me feel like I'm in a no win situation being already out number by 2 factions.  I was already feeling this way which is why I checked out the other day but something changed, jeez, I wonder what?

lol

Oh well, sometimes you try to do the right thing in life and it's just not appreciated. 

Just now, JiF said:

This is blatant and everyone is ignoring it.  lol  It makes me feel like I'm in a no win situation being already out number by 2 factions.  I was already feeling this way which is why I checked out the other day but something changed, jeez, I wonder what?

lol

Oh well, sometimes you try to do the right thing in life and it's just not appreciated. 

You sound like a Jewish grandma oi yev

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Arsis said:

But I don't see the logic. Could someone else explain it to me?

35 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

I agree with Hess but not his timing.

As the game gets closer to end game and the numbers start to get tighter we may have to lynch AJ just to make sure he is100 % telling the truth and 100 % vett the players he named. I'm not saying this because I think AJ is scum Im just saying this because its sound logic. I believe his reveal but I've (as we all have) believed other reveals in the past and was shocked to see they were fake. One thing that should always worry you about a Cop is 

1. Why is he still alive ? Could be Doc protection could be he's scum

2. Why is every investigation a town investigation ?

3. Questionable investigations 

When it comes to timing I think we need to wait for one maybe two more investigations. Even if it turns up scum we may still at some point need to lynch AJ just to make sure all the town players are vetted as AJ's job would be done if he's telling the truth. He could also very well be lying even if he peeks a scum player. 

As an example lets say we have 5 vetted players according to AJ and 9 players left in the game If we kill AJ at that point and he is what he says he is the numbers would be in our favor to lynch out of the pool of 4 (possibly 3 if we let him have one more investigation) in which 2 of those players should be scum.

The above example is just that, an example I know other variables can happen obviously but Im just trying to say why a late lynch of AJ would benifit town. 

Seems Hess JIF and myself are on this page .... Who we kill today obviously comes from the pool of those not vetted . JIF wants to Kill Barry Pac wants to kill Drums and everyone for that matter. And you being 3rd party :) need to pick a damn side

Just now, Nynaeve said:

Avm voted him all of d2

Well then you are saying AJ is scum as well. Just because AVM was the cop does not make his reads correct. using AVM's votes before he died is silly .The only way we vett AJ is when AJ dies and now is not the time.