HBO WATCHMEN Mafia - Game Thread -TULSA WINS!!!

SMC

2 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Logic says even if aj is lying you're still scum

Having a hard time how figuring out how logic says that by handing you a 2 for 1 means I'm scum but ok either way it sounds like a pretty solid trade off, no?

Lynch Barry - yay!!! scum.

Lynch AJ - yay!!! scum

Lynch JiF - yay!!! scum

I guess in reality I'm giving you a 3 for 1. 

lol

• Thumb Down 1

Just now, Smashmouth said:

Well then you are saying AJ is scum as well. Just because AVM was the cop does not make his reads correct. using AVM's votes before he died is silly .The only way we vett AJ is when AJ dies and now is not the time.

That's how you ******* breadcrumb. Seriously smash?

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 2

21 minutes ago, JiF said:

Hi Smash, I know you too hate me but I'm glad you're responding to me unlike others.  

The amount of trust we're putting in AJ is stupid.  He's lying.  Barry is scum.  

So, we kill Barry today and it vets AJ.  Simple strategy.  Barry dies, AJ vetted, we lose 1 townie and clear how many in the process?

Here's the beauty!  Barry is scum!!!  So we get to celebrate today and tomorrow!!!

I don’t think it’s as clear cut as you make it if Barry flips town. Do you Batman know he’s scum, or do you actually know he’s scum?

1 minute ago, Nynaeve said:

That's how you ******* breadcrumb. Seriously smash?

I know that Nyn but then you are 100 % saying AJ is scum as well but we will find that out soon enough. Also there are other ways to breadcrumb not just obvious votes. 

AJ's views dont include jif so I dont see how this contradicts your take smash. Any reason this bothers you?

Im not understanding what you wrote here 

I know that Nyn but then you are 100 % saying AJ is scum as well but we will find that out soon enough. Also there are other ways to breadcrumb not just obvious votes. 

Im not understanding what you wrote here 

If you dont want to touch AJ or his peeks fine.

Jif isnt one of his peeks. So what's the problem?

• Thumb Down 2

8 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Seems Hess JIF and myself are on this page .... Who we kill today obviously comes from the pool of those not vetted . JIF wants to Kill Barry Pac wants to kill Drums and everyone for that matter. And you being 3rd party :) need to pick a damn side

I'm on your side, bubba

Now let's kill us some scum.

14 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

JIF I certainly do not hate you please don't say that. You just drive me crazy with your "I'm the greatest ever poop" We all suck at this game more often than not.

I play this game for the lulz, Smash.  I dont know why anyone takes anything I say or do seriously or personal but whatevs...they cleary do.

Smash - this is really easy.  You've played this game how long?  I dont know how to make it more clear.  We execute legit the most simple strategy ever put forth in front of a town.  Like legit, it's the most simple trade off town has ever had to make.

Lynch Barry - if he's town.  We clear a bunch of dudes.  We get another peak and maybe even a successful protection, that is a harmless sacrifice (depending on Barry's role, it's scum fyi) and we move on in great shape.  You kill me first thing tomorrow.  Easy easy trade off.

Lynch Barry - if he's scum.  AJ is scum too.  And we just got a 2 for 1, or apparently a  3 for 1 because apparently logic says I'm scum too.  lol

No seriously, we are in a win win situation.  There really should be zero opposition to this strategy. 

@Nynaeve if you are claiming AVM voted JIF as breadcrumbs that JIF is SCUM,,,,, that would mean he would have investigated JIF on night 1 and got a scum investigation according to your logic.

If that's the case everything AJ has told us is a lie and honestly I think you are scummy for even suggesting this. Yes AJ could be scum but that would mean you are going after 2 players based on a vote by AVM, Based on the facts PAC laid out earlier it would have been very hard for AJ to fake his claim based on the way it was worded did you just ignore that ?

• Thumb Down 1

8 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

I don’t think it’s as clear cut as you make it if Barry flips town. Do you Batman know he’s scum, or do you actually know he’s scum?

Huh?  If Barry flips town, you lynch me tomorrow.  I guess it technically doesnt 100% vet AJ but I mean sh*t, we can sure as hell trust him a lot more.

I'm putting myself out here.  Kill me the fastest you've ever lynched anyone in your life tomorrow if I'm wrong.

I do not have any insight about Barry.  It's legit the most simplest logic ever presented to the town.  Seriously.  Walk it out.  

2 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

@Nynaeve if you are claiming AVM voted JIF as breadcrumbs that JIF is SCUM,,,,, that would mean he would have investigated JIF on night 1 and got a scum investigation according to your logic.

If that's the case everything AJ has told us is a lie and honestly I think you are scummy for even suggesting this. Yes AJ could be scum but that would mean you are going after 2 players based on a vote by AVM, Based on the facts PAC laid out earlier it would have been very hard for AJ to fake his claim based on the way it was worded did you just ignore that ?

Im going after one player. Who incidentally has been scummy af.

• Thumb Down 1

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Am I the only one who finds it odd you FOS Drums here but vote JiF?

Pippen, hit my sh*t up and see what I'm laying out.  I know you'll see what I'm saying.

Cant wait till you catch up! 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, JiF said:

I play this game for the lulz, Smash.  I dont know why anyone takes anything I say or do seriously or personal but whatevs...they cleary do.

Smash - this is really easy.  You've played this game how long?  I dont know how to make it more clear.  We execute legit the most simple strategy ever put forth in front of a town.  Like legit, it's the most simple trade off town has ever had to make.

Lynch Barry - if he's town.  We clear a bunch of dudes.  We get another peak and maybe even a successful protection, that is a harmless sacrifice (depending on Barry's role, it's scum fyi) and we move on in great shape.  You kill me first thing tomorrow.  Easy easy trade off.

Lynch Barry - if he's scum.  AJ is scum too.  And we just got a 2 for 1, or apparently a  3 for 1 because apparently logic says I'm scum too.  lol

No seriously, we are in a win win situation.  There really should be zero opposition to this strategy. 

JIF I agree with you main focus is vett AJ and the best was with the highest percentage is to lynch Barry. If Barry flips scum AJ is absolutely scum but if he flips town we are still in the dark on AJ. But its still the best move.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

JIF I agree with you main focus is vett AJ and the best was with the highest percentage is to lynch Barry. If Barry flips scum AJ is absolutely scum but if he flips town we are still in the dark on AJ. But its still the best move.

Why not lynch any of his other peeks? Why barry specifically?

You're full of it

• Thumb Down 1

5 minutes ago, JiF said:

Huh?  If Barry flips town, you lynch me tomorrow.  I guess it technically doesnt 100% vet AJ but I mean sh*t, we can sure as hell trust him a lot more.

I'm putting myself out here.  Kill me the fastest you've ever lynched anyone in your life tomorrow if I'm wrong.

I do not have any insight about Barry.  It's legit the most simplest logic ever presented to the town.  Seriously.  Walk it out.  

Ok so why are you floating this plan with Barry instead instead of any of the other peeks?

• Upvote 1

Because it's simple if Barry flips scum AJ is 100 % scum Right ?

If you flip scum i could say the same. If dice flips scum i could say the same. If hess flips scum i could say the same.

This is pure horse sh*t

• Thumb Down 1

Why not lynch any of his other peeks? Why barry specifically?

You're full of it

Listen my take is AJ has to die at some point ...as of this moment AJ has to be the focus and his investigation said Barry is Town/not Kalvary ...if he flips scum this is an easy road to victory is he flips town we narrow the field . Im town so I know my investigation was correct so I'm leaning towords AJ being legit but I need to know for sure and I think Barry gives us the best chance because of the other on the confirmed town list just don't look scummy to me.