HBO WATCHMEN Mafia - Game Thread -TULSA WINS!!!

SMC

Just now, Smashmouth said:

Listen my take is AJ has to die at some point ...as of this moment AJ has to be the focus and his investigation said Barry is Town/not Kalvary ...if he flips scum this is an easy road to victory is he flips town we narrow the field . Im town so I know my investigation was correct so I'm leaning towords AJ being legit but I need to know for sure and I think Barry gives us the best chance because of the other on the confirmed town list just don't look scummy to me.

No

• Thumb Down 1

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Hi Nyn - when did AJ get the opportunity to start viewing people himself? 

I thought about this but if he is lying about Barry, wouldn’t he have then made up the other peeks? So your point here doesn’t really work unless you’re getting at something else.  

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Why Barry?  lol

I don’t hate the idea of lynching Barry to check but I’m not there yet. To be honest I would have investigated you and nyn immediately and then focused on the rest even if I had you guys as town. 

Just now, JiF said:

Yes.  The back up.  When did AJ, not AVM,  AJ, start viewing people? 

I thought his claim was he can see who is/isn't kalvary but that he was a backup so the main one would have clearer reads.

So shouldn't we be asking aj what difference was avm's reads from Aj's.

6 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

If you flip scum i could say the same. If dice flips scum i could say the same. If hess flips scum i could say the same.

This is pure horse sh*t

Thats nice 

I think of the confirmed Barry is the most scummy. If you disagree with that fine, I'm cool with that, but I wont say you are full of sh*t since its a matter of opinion unless you have some underlying info to change my mind which you don't, because if you did we would have seen that by now

AJ is someone that would definitely false claim to try catching the real role. He tried it when we were scum together. Too much of a risk to dare voting him today though so lynching a read could make sense. Still want to see how this day plays out for now. 

1 minute ago, Drums said:

I don’t hate the idea of lynching Barry to check but I’m not there yet. To be honest I would have investigated you and nyn immediately and then focused on the rest even if I had you guys as town

Every player plays it differently. There's no one right way. It's pure conjucture and nothing more.

• Thumb Down 1

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

Thats nice 

I think of the confirmed Barry is the most scummy. If you disagree with that fine, I'm cool with that, but I wont say you are full of sh*t since its a matter of opinion unless you have some underlying info to change my mind which you don't, because if you did we would have seen that by now

Im not going to share anything i know atp.

Your idea is stupid.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, JiF said:

Hello my friends.  Some interesting things have transpired over the last 48 hours.  There are reasons why I was being silly for the past day phases.  I'm not scum, Im in fact town and quite valuable, I might add...if you havent already guessed that at this point.  

I'm waiting on a little something something from our friendly mod and once I return, I will have the path to victory but guess what you're going to have to do to realize this victory?....

.....trust me

Wouldn’t mind you elaborating on this some more. 

Just now, Arsis said:

I thought his claim was he can see who is/isn't kalvary but that he was a backup so the main one would have clearer reads.

So shouldn't we be asking aj what difference was avm's reads from Aj's.

Back up Cop takes on investigations so his are that same as AVM's would have been ....AJ's first investigation was Barry

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

ewwwwww

That doesn’t answer the question. Yesterday you were all aboard the Smash lynch train, AJ said he had a positive investigation there, you backed off the Smash lynch. Then he revealed the other two targets of the investigation, you didn’t push lynches there. Now you’re up against a lynch the next day, and you come up with this strategy with Barry. Couldn’t we have used this same plan yesterday with Smash, who you had a scum read on? If you don’t have any actual info on Barry, there should at least be a case for why his flip would prove more informative re AJ than any of the other town peeks.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Smashmouth said:

Back up Cop takes on investigations so his are that same as AVM's would have been ....AJ's first investigation was Barry

Cool. JiF confused me

So what about what aj said is false? I'm still trying figure out what jif is on about.

I still think that jif should be the lynch today

1 minute ago, Drums said:

AJ is someone that would definitely false claim to try catching the real role. He tried it when we were scum together. Too much of a risk to dare voting him today though so lynching a read could make sense. Still want to see how this day plays out for now. 

I agree this is a possibility that's why I suggested at some point AJ must die and I think if hes the real thing he would agree with that. Timing is everything. But AJ's reveal was worded in a way that has a strong possibility he was telling the truth, this was discussed earlier in the thread .

4 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Every player plays it differently. There's no one right way. It's pure conjucture and nothing more.

3 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Im not going to share anything i know atp.

Your idea is stupid.

yet here you are calling me stupid :)

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Is it possible Barry is scum AND AJ was still telling the truth?  As in, AJ determined Barry to be "Not Kavalry" but Barry is on another faction?

I think JiF needs to reveal here.  

The odds another faction would not have been outed right now based on whats left in the game would be huge

4 minutes ago, Drums said:

Wouldn’t mind you elaborating on this some more. 

I was checking on something with my role and didnt find out what I was hoping, that's all I can say.  I dont have any inside info, I'm pushing this on the simple basis of it's the most logical thing to do and that I dont think Barry is town, like, not at all. 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Let's see what happens!

Vote Barry

He flips scum, we lynch AJ with a quickness tomorrow.  And we could always lynch JiF at some point too if needed, even if he's nailed us 2 scum.  I have to believe we have the numbers.  

scottie pippen nba GIF

4 minutes ago, Arsis said:

Cool. JiF confused me

So what about what aj said is false? I'm still trying figure out what jif is on about.

I still think that jif should be the lynch today

Sure there is the possibility JIF is full of crap just the like possibility of anything else. if we kill JIF we still get info and narrow the field.

@JiF earlier there was speculation you had a role ...now is the time to confirm that role me thinks.

2 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

yet here you are calling me stupid :)

Im talking about how to approach peeking options as a cop.

And I didnt call you stupid. Might want to bother reading the posts you quote to support bogus ideas. For future ref

• Thumb Down 1