Jump to content

HBO WATCHMEN Mafia - Game Thread -TULSA WINS!!!


SMC

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Back up Cop takes on investigations so his are that same as AVM's would have been ....AJ's first investigation was Barry

Is is strange that a cerebral veteran player like Nyn is totally ignoring that piece to this puzzle?  Like out right not even factoring it in to the situation while she tells us our plan is stupid.  lmfao

  • Thumb Down 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, JiF said:

I was checking on something with my role and didnt find out what I was hoping, that's all I can say.  I dont have any inside info, I'm pushing this on the simple basis of it's the most logical thing to do and that I dont think Barry is town, like, not at all. 

Well sh*t.  I thought for sure you had a guilty on Barry.  That's not helpful then. 

I'm definitely open to the idea that there is another faction in this game and thus AJ's results have to be questioned in that light.  But until we get a flip from that faction we don't know for sure.  

unvote

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Well sh*t.  I thought for sure you had a guilty on Barry.  That's not helpful then. 

I'm definitely open to the idea that there is another faction in this game and thus AJ's results have to be questioned in that light.  But until we get a flip from that faction we don't know for sure.  

unvote

You dumbass, what are you doing? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Im not going to share anything i know atp.

Your idea is stupid.

 

1 minute ago, Nynaeve said:

Im talking about how to approach peeking options as a cop.

And I didnt call you stupid. Might want to bother reading the posts you quote to support bogus ideas. For future ref

Look my idea is simple REGARDLESS who I vote or think is scum. I think AJ needs to die at some point to vett this entire mess that the ONLY thing Im 100% pushing. You want me to change my vote to JIF put together a real case and present it and stop the name calling :)

 

  • Thumb Down 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

That doesn’t answer the question. Yesterday you were all aboard the Smash lynch train, AJ said he had a positive investigation there, you backed off the Smash lynch. Then he revealed the other two targets of the investigation, you didn’t push lynches there. Now you’re up against a lynch the next day, and you come up with this strategy with Barry. Couldn’t we have used this same plan yesterday with Smash, who you had a scum read on? If you don’t have any actual info on Barry, there should at least be a case for why his flip would prove more informative re AJ than any of the other town peeks.

No, again, AJ's first view is Barry.  ugh

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Smashmouth said:

 

Look my idea is simple REGARDLESS who I vote or think is scum. I think AJ needs to die at some point to vett this entire mess that the ONLY thing Im 100% pushing. You want me to change my vote to JIF put together a real case and present it and stop the name calling :)

 

You put a case on barry. And then ill think about it.

I'll wait

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

 

Look my idea is simple REGARDLESS who I vote or think is scum. I think AJ needs to die at some point to vett this entire mess that the ONLY thing Im 100% pushing. You want me to change my vote to JIF put together a real case and present it and stop the name calling :)

 

It's not even a question...

lol

What just happened?  Me and Smash are on the same page on logic?  holy sh*t, bizarro world initiated. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Sure there is the possibility JIF is full of crap just the like possibility of anything else. if we kill JIF we still get info and narrow the field.

@JiF earlier there was speculation you had a role ...now is the time to confirm that role me thinks.

I'm not revealing, sorry.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, JiF said:

I'm not revealing, sorry.

well 80 said you have a role you love and everyone should know it so whats the big deal if everyone knows and you laid that breadcrumb earlier ? Don't pull a CTM here you are at L-2 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Smashmouth said:

well 80 said you have a role you love and everyone should know it so whats the big deal if everyone knows and you laid that breadcrumb earlier ? Don't pull a CTM here you are at L-2 

 

Just now, JiF said:

Pac used up 1 reveal, if anyone is going to reveal today it's Barry.

 

I'm not revealing Smash.  We only have 1 left and it's not going to be me. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Pac used up 1 reveal, if anyone is going to reveal today it's Barry.

 

Actually it has to be you and I'll explain.

You are driving for a lynch of Barry and trying to get the entire remaining town to follow your lead in that regard. If you want to lead you have to be the one that reveals not Barry. Barry is not at L-2 you are and if you are dead/lynched your theory goes in the toilet with you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Arsis said:

Who would have been your first view?

Not sure how that is relevant.  I'm not AJ.

If I was, I would have peaked DPR.  He was hinting at some type of investigation role.  If you'll notice, I asked AJ about if that bothered him numerous times and I brought up how the orginal cop, had a really weird random vote on DPR during the Stark lynch.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Actually it has to be you and I'll explain.

You are driving for a lynch of Barry and trying to get the entire remaining town to follow your lead in that regard. If you want to lead you have to be the one that reveals not Barry. Barry is not at L-2 you are and if you are dead/lynched your theory goes in the toilet with you.

I hear you.  It's a solid point and Barry is scum, so...

hmmmmm

Let me think about this some more.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Not sure how that is relevant.  I'm not AJ.

If I was, I would have peaked DPR.  He was hinting at some type of investigation role.  If you'll notice, I asked AJ about if that bothered him numerous times and I brought up how the orginal cop, had a really weird random vote on DPR during the Stark lynch.

 

It's relevant because this is literally the first post you made that is coherent and has logic.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Are you sure you understand what I'M suggesting?  There's a scenario where AJ is telling the truth AND Barry (or anyone else he's seen in his results) is on another faction.  

He's intentionally not trying to understand because he's scum.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I've told you Stark was scum, I told you CTM was a top candidate, I rid the game of whatever DPR was doing which was only serving to add confusion, and now I'm telling you to lynch Drums.

I am playing a masterpiece while you all hint at investigations you dont have or play like imbeciles.  

Lynch Drums!  You're welcome.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, JiF said:

Hi Smash, I know you too hate me but I'm glad you're responding to me unlike others.  

The amount of trust we're putting in AJ is stupid.  He's lying.  Barry is scum.  

So, we kill Barry today and it vets AJ.  Simple strategy.  Barry dies, AJ vetted, we lose 1 townie and clear how many in the process?

Here's the beauty!  Barry is scum!!!  So we get to celebrate today and tomorrow!!!

Cool cool so let's kill AJ first. Back to pg 142

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Pac said:

I've told you Stark was scum, I told you CTM was a top candidate, I rid the game of whatever DPR was doing which was only serving to add confusion, and now I'm telling you to lynch Drums.

I am playing a masterpiece while you all hint at investigations you dont have or play like imbeciles.  

Lynch Drums!  You're welcome.

You should have shot Drums.  Too late now.  JiF, Barry or AJ will be the lynch today.  Which one of those 3 are you picking?

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...