HBO WATCHMEN Mafia - Game Thread -TULSA WINS!!!

SMC

Official Vote Count:

JiF (6) - Dice, AJ, Arsis, Nyn, Barry, Smash

AJ (2) - 80, Hess

Barry (1) - JiF

Arsis (1) - Drums

Drums (1) - Pac

With 12 Citizens of Tulsa, it takes 7 to arrest

• Upvote 2

Official Vote Count:

JiF (5) - Dice, Arsis, Nyn, Barry, Smash

AJ (2) - 80, Hess

Barry (1) - JiF

Arsis (1) - Drums

Drums (1) - Pac

With 12 Citizens of Tulsa, it takes 7 to arrest

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Unvote Barry

Vote JIF - Sorry but you just don't disappear it such a critical time without giving some type of reason. Even if you are busy it takes 5 seconds to say hey guys something came up 

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

@JiF anything???

nope not looking good

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Are you sure you understand what I'M suggesting?  There's a scenario where AJ is telling the truth AND Barry (or anyone else he's seen in his results) is on another faction.  

Yes, I know, I said that it doesnt 100% vet AJ but it helps.  The other part is, Barry is scum, so there is that.

15 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

I don't think he has any intention of claiming ...after I pushed him to claim and he seemed to agree in his last post, then he disappeared for about 30 minutes, then he came back to the thread and promptly disappeared again. Im guessing if he was busy or got called away from his computer at such a critical time he would have stated as such and it would have been better than just disappearing 

AJ understand.... I don't think you should be lynched the way you stated it (as in right now) and for all I know you may have been referring to other players . I think at some point maybe in the next 2 days when things narrow down a bit more a lynch of you would be beneficial to town to clear things up. I didn't think you would be opposed to a strategic lynch in that regard I think its something that has to be done because if by the slight chance you are full of sh*t town just cant take that chance

If he doesn’t show soon and give a thorough claim with role, character, details etc then he can swing. No need to rush this yet, Day hasn’t been open more than 24 hours now.

If whether or not I am lying or my results are fake are going to be the centerpiece every Day I survive moving forward, then it’s best that I die and clear the air. I would much rather force scum to do it at Night but they have sucked in that regard and so long as I’m here and Townies like DPR are getting hung up on it then that works in their favor until they finally do.

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Truth be told, Barry was my # 1 choice entering the day until AJ posted his result.

It's just strange to me that all day JiF was suicidal, then all of a sudden he changed course.  And he did so, evidently, without any "new information".

Strange game.  

He's your #1 because he's scum!  Good job!

1 hour ago, Smashmouth said:

These posts are in order ...seems I convinced JIF to reveal and now he's gone after being so passionate about his case. So his last post was 33 min ago . 

You convinced nothing!

Ive been on calls for 2 straight hours, homey.  

6 minutes ago, JiF said:

No matter how many times you repeat it, it's still not true. 

Do you think you look good today? With the fake reveal and pretending to have inside info you don't and then trying to start a train based on that.

Pretend you're town and someone does what you did today. Do you actually believe them?

Just now, Arsis said:

Do you think you look good today? With the fake reveal and pretending to have inside info you don't and then trying to start a train based on that.

Pretend you're town and someone does what you did today. Do you actually believe them?

I actually had JIF looking half way decent until he pulled a CTM and refused to reveal at a turning point in the game. That's inexcusable at this stage

1 hour ago, Smashmouth said:

JIF was basing his actions on Mechanics and percentages it was not about you personally .

Either way I find it very revealing (LOL) that JIF did not in fact reveal. He was at L-2 and in a game like this as I stated earlier with my issue with CTM not revealing its very hard to reveal since there are so many roles and the fake revealer would have no idea who is in the game and could potentially screw up a reveal or get easily countered. CTM did not want to take that chance and now Im guessing JIF is doing the same thing.

Who do you like fondling more, me or CTM?  My guess is me.  Like, if we were in a whorehouse and you entered, you start with me and maybe save CTM for later.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I understand that part but he was also screaming I'm scum without making any supporting argument other than bumping a post of mine from D1 and not even commenting on it. It just feels like worn out scum.

But you're like, scum and stuff, so it's fun!

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

You convinced nothing!

Ive been on calls for 2 straight hours, homey.  

right and all you had to do was say that .

"hey guys im on calls BBL" 

5 sec's at a critical time in the game would have looked town to me.

1 hour ago, A.J. said:

Here’s my suggestion.

Lynch me and be done with it. I seriously do not have it in me to continue doing this every single time I don’t die. I’m becoming a distraction and an easy mouth piece for scum to waste time on.

We lynch JiF if he doesn’t claim. I don’t know where this is all coming from after he was lolcatting CTM’s lynch but as it’s already been pointed out his logic is wrong. But I can’t decide if he’s genuine or if this is just a Hail Mary. Lynching Barry doesn’t confirm me. It also doesn’t disprove me unless Barry flips scum that is Kalvary and NOT Godfather. Very specific situation.

We lynch someone else and I view JiF tonight. If this will get people to stop worrying about me so much I am willing to compromise in this regard and have Town direct my views.

Lynch Barry if he's not scum, view someone else, and lynch me.

If he's scum, we party!!!

I dont want to lynch  you and I appreciate putting yourself out there like this. 

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Who do you like fondling more, me or CTM?  My guess is me.  Like, if we were in a whorehouse and you entered, you start with me and maybe save CTM for later.

JIF its really simple I was with you until you said no to the reveal at a very important time in the game. That's what reveals are for

3 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

I actually had JIF looking half way decent until he pulled a CTM and refused to reveal at a turning point in the game. That's inexcusable at this stage

That coy fake mod action bullsh*t looked good to you?

1 hour ago, A.J. said:

@JiF if you are Town and you don’t claim, you’re most likely gonna swing today. You are not in a position to demand others out their roles.

You're right.  Lets just kill Barry and if he's not scum, kill me tomorrow. 

38 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Unvote Barry

Vote JIF - Sorry but you just don't disappear it such a critical time without giving some type of reason. Even if you are busy it takes 5 seconds to say hey guys something came up 

face palm GIF