HBO WATCHMEN Mafia - Game Thread -TULSA WINS!!!

SMC

Official Vote Count:

DPR (1) - CTM

Dandie (4) - Dandie, AJ, Barry, JC

CTM (4) - Smash, Drums, Stark, Nolder

Crusher (1) - Arsis

Pac (2) - Crusher, Hess

JIF (2) - Nyn, Pac

Nolder (1) - 80

Arsis (1) - Dice 

With 19 Citizens of Tulsa, it takes 10 to arrest

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

He claimed he had his favorite role.  Anyone who has paid attention to Mafia for the last decade knows what he means by that.  

and you are quoting smash and hess, so explanation was necessary

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

FWIW its a 2 reveal per day limit not per game so in that respect this is a little misleading. We very rarely have more than one or 2 reveals per day so your logic here seems a bit flawed. If you disagree that.s fine but this seems shady to me.

Oh hey look, Mr. Favre doesnt trust CTM.  Go figure. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, HessStation said:

So we caught Drums, Crushlove, Nol as scum so far. Good job everybody! We’re in this together.

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Not a bad days work. Who you voting for?

1 hour ago, HessStation said:

Pac

I see nothing wrong here...

• Upvote 2

This game is wandering aimlessly so far with sh*tnanigans and a handful of awkward "I'm serious now..." posts.

Bottom line is that we either believe that the CTM/Pac hammer contest was just ******* around, or we don't. At this point I'm thinking that they are.

AJ, Smash, and Stark have made some decent posts. Nyn seems relaxed. Nolder and Crush are doing their thing.

My only ping so far is Barry, but that's attitude related as opposed to post related. 

Vote Barry

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, A.J. said:

You won’t but good luck anyway 

"FU" - my big balls. Yeah, that's right. They're so big they can talk. 

Side note: Interview went well though, which means I will have to make a tough decision later this week.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, DPR said:

This game is wandering aimlessly so far with sh*tnanigans and a handful of awkward "I'm serious now..." posts.

Bottom line is that we either believe that the CTM/Pac hammer contest was just ******* around, or we don't. At this point I'm thinking that they are.

AJ, Smash, and Stark have made some decent posts. Nyn seems relaxed. Nolder and Crush are doing their thing.

My only ping so far is Barry, but that's attitude related as opposed to post related. 

Vote Barry

Oh you don't like my attitude? 

6 minutes ago, DPR said:

Vote Barry

Make no mistake, drunkard.  If CTM gets to L1 I will drop a hammer so fierce it will cause a seismic event.

4 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Oh you don't like my attitude? 

It's not a like vs. dislike thing - it's a vibe you're putting out. Kinda like a girl-you-have-a-crush-on-doesn't-like-you-back and you're sulking about it. Seems like a shift from last game. 

1 minute ago, Pac said:

Make no mistake, drunkard.  If CTM gets to L1 I will drop a hammer so fierce it will cause a seismic event.

The question I think we're all asking is "if CTM gets to L1, what will Pac do?" 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, DPR said:

Vote Barry

Barry has pinged a little for me too fwiw. But not enough yet.

15 minutes ago, DPR said:

Vote Barry

What do you mean by this?

Official Vote Count:

DPR (1) - CTM

Dandie (4) - Dandie, AJ, Barry, JC

CTM (4) - Smash, Drums, Stark, Nolder

Crusher (1) - Arsis

Pac (1) - Crusher

JIF (3) - Nyn, Pac, Hess

Nolder (1) - 80

Arsis (1) - Dice 

Barry (1) - DPR

With 19 Citizens of Tulsa, it takes 10 to arrest

3 hours ago, Arsis said:

Cool. What was your case again for him being the right person?

I didn't like how he just disappeared while under pressure.

Note: he hasn't mentioned it at all since he came back last night. It's possible he just didn't see my posts but that would make him a filthy skimmer. You'd think if he saw the discussion we are having he'd deflate my entire argument by being like "lol I was eating dinner stupid" or something.

4 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Derp says that every game, FOS Pac 

No, he doesn't.  I've kind of kept up with that over the years.  He's been very consistent about only claiming that when he has his actual favorite role.  

Doesn't mean he hasn't changed things up now that people know that about him.  But he doesn't say it every game.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, DPR said:

It's not a like vs. dislike thing - it's a vibe you're putting out. Kinda like a girl-you-have-a-crush-on-doesn't-like-you-back and you're sulking about it. Seems like a shift from last game. 

fwiw I'm a slow starter on D1. I try to pick my spots but don't really pound the pavement too hard because that got me lynched once. 

Hess pointing out scum and not voting for them pings but it's Hess and he's a psychopath so I'm not going to pound that drum too hard. Could vote him though.

Mostly I don't feel good about Dandie being some unknown person controlling the old Ape account. So I'm down to get rid of that for that reason only - unless there's more to the story.

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

No, he doesn't.  I've kind of kept up with that over the years.  He's been very consistent about only claiming that when he has his actual favorite role.  

Doesn't mean he hasn't changed things up now that people know that about him.  But he doesn't say it every game.

I’ve played two game this last year and he said it both games ...and like all the rhe tiens before that

8 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Its too close to call. He said it last time he and I were scum together.