HBO WATCHMEN Mafia - Game Thread -TULSA WINS!!!

SMC

Tulsa Police Department Headquarters…

The members of the TPD and their allies made their way to the bleachers in the briefing room of the TPD Headquarters. The mood was uneasy. They had caught two members of the Seventh Kalvary, but both Special Agent Blake and Sister Night were dead.

932151346_TulsaPDHeadquarters.jpg.500cd6d2cf8468b6817027a8ebf19d89.jpg

As he did the day before, Looking Glass stepped up to the podium.  “You guys and gals know the drill. We have Seventh Kalvary scum to arrest. Do we have some suspects?”

JiF, in his Batman mask, said, “I know Barry is dirty. Arrest him. You won’t be sorry.”

AJ, with his dog mask, said, “But I investigated Barry yesterday and he came up clean.”

“Doesn’t matter,” JiF said. “He’s dirty and when he comes up dirty, so will you.”

Everyone started shouting and pointing at JiF. “Arrest him! Arrest him!” they said and officers rushed to the podium, ready to sign the arrest warrant.

AJ was the last to sign and strode to JiF to read him his Miranda rights.

JiF waved him off and held out his wrists for cuffing. “I know my rights. Don’t worry, though, I’m not going to fight. But do me that favor and show me the warrant so I can see who the seven signers were.”

“No problem,” AJ said with a smirk, ready to get his first arrest. But there was something wrong. AJ checked his pockets and couldn’t find the warrant.  He scanned the floor looking for the arrest warrant, but it wasn’t there. “Has anyone seen the warrant?” he asked.

Everyone looked around, but the warrant was nowhere to be found.  AJ stomped his foot. He knew what that meant and walked away, dejected.

There is no arrest today.

SUBMIT NIGHT ACTIONS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Remember, if no Night Action is desired, please PM me that.

Once I have received all night action notifications I will open Day 6.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Arsis said:

I have a lot of heat and I guarantee that I will survive a shot if scum shoot at me

Have aj look at me. I guarantee you I'm not scum.

I'm town

I will take other suggestions as well and consider before submitting.

• Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

Did you know this was going to happen ?

haha no.  Someone stopped it? I have no clue.  The scene said AJ didnt have a warrant? 

Either way, they saved a townie so it was a great use of their power.  Maybe someone knows I'm right on Barry? 

• Haha 1

Just now, JiF said:

haha no.  Someone stopped it? I have no clue.  The scene said AJ didnt have a warrant? 

Either way, they saved a townie so it was a great use of their power.  Maybe someone knows I'm right on Barry? 

Not sure about barry but I understand why you don't know what happened

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

Very convenient you survive that lynch after refusing to claim. I doubt someone who witnessed all that go down used a power to save your life for no reason.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, A.J. said:

Very convenient you survive that lynch after refusing to claim. I doubt someone who witnessed all that go down used a power to save your life for no reason.

No more convenient than being a back up cop with only to town results still alive and well after what, 3 night phases? 

I have no clue what happened.  Again, you were referenced in the scene for not having a warrant.  lol

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

OMG lol I cant win with you ******* aholes. 

After DPR died you did a complete 180 in your play.  You went from suicidal to being 100 % (but not really, just a feeling) on Barry being scum.

We aren't the aholes.  lol.  

1 minute ago, JiF said:

OMG lol I cant win with you ******* aholes. 

You should’ve just claimed. Now instead we are in this wifom mess. I don’t fault anyone for thinking this was intentional when it was easily avoided. Great pity lap you went on after the hammer too. Oscar worthy if you are scum

8 minutes ago, A.J. said:

Last game one of our team (I think avm) had a similar power of ending day at any point without a lynch. Could easily be a EV- utility. Ie one jail free pass.

5 minutes ago, JiF said:

No more convenient than being a back up cop with only to town results still alive and well after what, 3 night phases? 

I have no clue what happened.  Again, you were referenced in the scene for not having a warrant.  lol

There’s been two NKs this entire game. I can’t help that scum is not hitting their shots, whether it be vests or a Doc making excellent calls.

This point is getting tired, really.