HBO WATCHMEN Mafia - Game Thread -TULSA WINS!!!

SMC

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

After DPR died you did a complete 180 in your play.  You went from suicidal to being 100 % (but not really, just a feeling) on Barry being scum.

We aren't the aholes.  lol.  

Because I cant win with you assholes.  lol 

Nah, I felt bad for doing that to SMC after I had a clearer mind so figured I'd try again.  I'm ballin out right now, Jordan style.

1 minute ago, A.J. said:

There’s been two NKs this entire game. I can’t help that scum is not hitting their shots, whether it be vests or a Doc making excellent calls.

This point is getting tired, really.

Just like every stupid point on me...

See how it feels? 

7 minutes ago, JiF said:

No more convenient than being a back up cop with only to town results still alive and well after what, 3 night phases? 

I have no clue what happened.  Again, you were referenced in the scene for not having a warrant.  lol

He hammered you

• Thumb Down 1

3 minutes ago, A.J. said:

You should’ve just claimed. Now instead we are in this wifom mess. I don’t fault anyone for thinking this was intentional when it was easily avoided. Great pity lap you went on after the hammer too. Oscar worthy if you are scum

Wake up dude

Just now, JiF said:

Because that's not the logical approach. 

There is no logical approach when the person with information....you....isn't giving us anything except "Barry is scum because I think he's scum.  But also AJ is scum too.  But lynch Barry first."

14 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

well what I'm trying to figure is why refuse to reveal ? Not sure what his role could be that he felt we were going to get answers upon his death

Maybe his role is the one time ability to end the game with no lynch or 1xpass from getting lynched.

6 minutes ago, JiF said:

Because I cant win with you assholes.  lol 

Nah, I felt bad for doing that to SMC after I had a clearer mind so figured I'd try again.  I'm ballin out right now, Jordan style.

Well ball out Jordan style the next day phase and reveal

8 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

THEN WHY WEREN'T YOU PUSHING FOR AJ TO BE THE LYNCH.

HOLY SH*T DUDE HELP US OUT

He wanted to survive and get us to night. I think his motivations are pretty clear.

• Thumb Down 1

4 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

I think the theatrics were more tied to his role flip rather than knowing his lynch would fail

The role flip that was supposed to clear everything up for us that he refused to reveal.

And then didn’t die, still not clearing anything up for us.

Right.

Just now, A.J. said:

The role flip that was supposed to clear everything up for us that he refused to reveal.

And then didn’t die, still not clearing anything up for us.

Right.

agree that's why I told him tomorrow he must reveal

FeistyBewitchedEft-small.gif

Scum’s game plan ^

From Stark claiming to end the game with his death

To CTM claiming Hess is GF and then self hammering

To JiF lolcatting the end of D4 and then refusing to claim his role which supposedly will make sense upon his death and then not actually dying

what a game it’s been

7 minutes ago, A.J. said:

FeistyBewitchedEft-small.gif

Scum’s game plan ^

From Stark claiming to end the game with his death

To CTM claiming Hess is GF and then self hammering

To JiF lolcatting the end of D4 and then refusing to claim his role which supposedly will make sense upon his death and then not actually dying

what a game it’s been

Ugh, I'm not scum dude. 

This is exhausting. 

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

I didnt call you stupid, I said the "stupid points on me".  I'm town brah

How many 1x unlynchable players have ended up Town in JN Mafia history?  Or whatever it is you are that helped you avoid the noose today.

I get that this is an SMC game and all but FFS, how much BS do we have to swallow and still buy that you're town?

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

Ugh, I'm not scum dude. 

This is exhausting. 

Hard to buy with how everything has gone down. You should have claimed and cleared the air but now instead we are in this mess. It’s hard not to imagine it being intentional

Just now, A.J. said:

Hard to buy with how everything has gone down. You should have claimed and cleared the air but now instead we are in this mess. It’s hard not to imagine it being intentional

He wants the mess

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

How many 1x unlynchable players have ended up Town in JN Mafia history?  Or whatever it is you are that helped you avoid the noose today.

I get that this is an SMC game and all but FFS, how much BS do we have to swallow and still buy that you're town?

That wasnt me dude.

I liked Hess' content a lot today. Could be 3p but at this point I'm just glad he's prolly not scum.

Despite my better judgement 80 looks good too.

Pac is prolly solid as well though I'm still mad he shot dpr.

Dice imo is disinterested or busy townie. Which sucks.

AJ is prolly a fake. 

The rest... we'll see. Gonna try and find some time to read up on drums. Been wanting to and didnt get to it.

1 minute ago, A.J. said:

Cool.  You're right.  I'm scum!

Lynch me tomorrow!