HBO WATCHMEN Mafia - Game Thread -TULSA WINS!!!

SMC

DAY 6 BEGINS …

A new day has dawned in Tulsa and the TPD have been hard at work through the night searching desperately for the Seventh Kalvary. They’ve arrested two Seventh Kalvary members, including even the Chief of Police, Judd Crawford, and the Seventh Kalvary are on the run. But they have suffered casualties as well. And there have been rumors that are those other than Seventh Kalvary who seek to do harm to the good people of Tulsa.

463552132_TulsaPDLG.jpg.88945492013cce72e5200967ca3b7353.jpg

They interviewed people, roughed up a few of them to get information. Looking Glass and the other police officers heard some interesting stories. They heard another story about the Hooded Justice impostor, but some people are saying he’s the real thing. That can’t be true, can it?

Well, the latest story is that this Hooded Justice, impostor or real deal, beat someone to a pulp and left that person for dead. As the assailant stood over his victim a shot rang out. Hooded Justice flew back and would surely be dead. But he got up, pulled off whatever he was wearing to protect his chest, and ran off into the night.

It didn’t take long for the police to find the body. And, damnit, it was one of theirs.

A.J., Pirate Jenny (Town Deputy Investigator) is dead.

1930911456_14-PirateJenny.jpg.e37485035c90dfcad4ad8243ea64d4fd.jpg

With 11 Citizens of Tulsa, it takes 6 to arrest

3 minutes ago, HessStation said:

What’s your full reveal since we’re killing JiF today anyways

Imma keep it in my pocket for now. If I get run up I'll reveal. For now I still have more utility.

I will say that from reading the scene today my vest was put to good use. We have only 1 dead town instead of two today.

I still can't die.

Just now, Arsis said:

Imma keep it in my pocket for now. If I get run up I'll reveal. For now I still have more utility.

I will say that from reading the scene today my vest was put to good use. We have only 1 dead town instead of two today.

I still can't die.

Why would you have a vest if you cant die?

Just now, Nynaeve said:

Why would you have a vest if you cant die?

Night 2. I gave a townie a vest. I said I was going to and I did. I know the character's name but not who is playing him. Although I have a strong guess.

I'm not 100% sure but from the flavor it looked like my vest was used last night.

17 minutes ago, SMC said:

DAY 6 BEGINS …

A new day has dawned in Tulsa and the TPD have been hard at work through the night searching desperately for the Seventh Kalvary. They’ve arrested two Seventh Kalvary members, including even the Chief of Police, Judd Crawford, and the Seventh Kalvary are on the run. But they have suffered casualties as well. And there have been rumors that are those other than Seventh Kalvary who seek to do harm to the good people of Tulsa.

463552132_TulsaPDLG.jpg.88945492013cce72e5200967ca3b7353.jpg

They interviewed people, roughed up a few of them to get information. Looking Glass and the other police officers heard some interesting stories. They heard another story about the Hooded Justice impostor, but some people are saying he’s the real thing. That can’t be true, can it?

Well, the latest story is that this Hooded Justice, impostor or real deal, beat someone to a pulp and left that person for dead. As the assailant stood over his victim a shot rang out. Hooded Justice flew back and would surely be dead. But he got up, pulled off whatever he was wearing to protect his chest, and ran off into the night.

It didn’t take long for the police to find the body. And, damnit, it was one of theirs.

A.J., Pirate Jenny (Town Deputy Investigator) is dead.

1930911456_14-PirateJenny.jpg.e37485035c90dfcad4ad8243ea64d4fd.jpg

With 11 Citizens of Tulsa, it takes 6 to arrest

I always thought AJ was a dude.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Arsis said:

I still can't die.

Lol k thx