HBO WATCHMEN Mafia - Game Thread -TULSA WINS!!!

SMC

1 minute ago, Pac said:

I have my thoughts but lets see what day brings..

All I know is if you all let Drums live to end game you will rue the day.

I noticed drums commenting how weird it was that aj didnt view him. Worry not

Tulsa Police Department Headquarters…

The members of the TPD and their allies made their way to the bleachers in the briefing room of the TPD Headquarters. The mood was confusion, because they didn’t know what the hell was going on. They had caught two members of the Seventh Kalvary, but Special Agent Blake, Sister Night, and Pirate Jenny were dead.

369838516_TulsaPDHeadquarters.jpg.5ff088310ff20f48958ac8bca4e7a299.jpg

As he did the day before, Looking Glass stepped up to the podium.  Before he could speak, Arsis, JF80, and Nyn shouted out, “Arrest, JiF! Arrest, JiF!, Arrest, JiF!”

There wasn’t much discussion. There is a saying that one definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.

Six officers quickly signed the arrest warrant with Smash being the final signature. He snatched the warrant and strode over to JiF.

JiF didn’t put up any resistance. He raised his wrists and said. “Cuff me.”

“My pleasure,” Smash said. “And don’t think I’ve lost the arrest warrant. Because I have it right—”

Smash wiped his hand up to show the warrant, but his hand was empty. Smash checked his pockets and couldn’t find the warrant.  He scanned the floor looking for the arrest warrant, but it wasn’t there. “Damnit, where’s the warrant?” he asked.

Everyone looked around, but the warrant was nowhere to be found.  Smash stomped his foot and cursed to himself. He knew what that meant and walked away, dejected.

There is no arrest today.

SUBMIT NIGHT ACTIONS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Remember, if no Night Action is desired, please PM me that.

Once I have received all night action notifications I will open Day 7

• Post of the Week 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

I noticed drums commenting how weird it was that aj didnt view him. Worry not

Drums stayed quiet, put JiF at L1 with no commentary, then disappeared.

Completely legit play. 

Hess is on some weird ass trip too..  I wouldn't be surprised if Hess, Drums, and JiF were all scum.

3 minutes ago, Pac said:

Drums stayed quiet, put JiF at L1 with no commentary, then disappeared.

Completely legit play. 

Hess is on some weird ass trip too..  I wouldn't be surprised if Hess, Drums, and JiF were all scum.

No one puts anyone at L1 and disappears brah. I wanted to see if he'd die, he didn't. Next. 

2 minutes ago, Drums said:

No one puts anyone at L1 and disappears brah. I wanted to see if he'd die, he didn't. Next. 

Of course you did..  you shoot at night...  getting to night in a hurry would be your objective.

Just know I caught you in late April.

I have a very particular set of skills.  Skills I've acquired over a long mafia career.  Skills that make me a nightmare for people like Drums.  If scum submits now that will be the end of it - I will not look for them, I will not pursue them.  But if they don't, I will look for them, I will find them, and I will kill them.

• Haha 1

Just now, Pac said:

I have a very particular set of skills.  Skills I've acquired over a long mafia career.  Skills that make me a nightmare for people like Drums.  If scum submits now that will be the end of it - I will not look for them, I will not pursue them.  But if they don't, I will look for them, I will find them, and I will kill them.

But you shot DPR like a doofus. Whantwhaa