HBO WATCHMEN Mafia - Game Thread -TULSA WINS!!!

SMC

Just now, HessStation said:

True dat. Seriously if you know what’s going on please let me know. If you want to be a dick that’s fine too tho

The game is hanging in the balance..  I'm am sending telepathic instructions.  Pray they are received.

4 minutes ago, Pac said:

I have a very particular set of skills.  Skills I've acquired over a long mafia career.  Skills that make me a nightmare for people like Drums.  If scum submits now that will be the end of it - I will not look for them, I will not pursue them.  But if they don't, I will look for them, I will find them, and I will kill them.

20573FC6-8DF7-46C5-870E-E6D2393E3E18.gif

10 hours ago, Pac said:

Drums stayed quiet, put JiF at L1 with no commentary, then disappeared.

Completely legit play. 

Hess is on some weird ass trip too..  I wouldn't be surprised if Hess, Drums, and JiF were all scum.

lmfao - this guy is still scum hunting as if there is anything left to figure out.

This might have been my favorite post of the entire game.

This game and the fate of the world now rests in the hands of 1 player.  Will they do the right thing?

I would not bet on it. 

Goodbye world.  Oh the opportunities that were missed if only the mortals werent so restless and dumb.

• Post of the Week 2

1 hour ago, JiF said:

This game and the fate of the world now rests in the hands of 1 player.  Will they do the right thing?

I would not bet on it. 

Goodbye world.  Oh the opportunities that were missed if only the mortals werent so restless and dumb.

seems like you have more info than most yet what have you offered to help ?

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

QUOTE FROM THE OPENING SCENE...

Of greater peril, the Seventh Kavalry are aided by powerful people and have devised a devious plan of finding Doctor Manhattan, stealing his powers, and destroying the innocent people of Tulsa. If this happens, nothing will stand in their way to total domination.

But the Seventh Kavalry are not alone in such a dastardly grab for unlimited power.

TO BE CONTINUED...

• Upvote 2

JONATHAN OSTERMAN

He was a real man, although it is hard to believe that now. He was an nuclear physicist  and in love with fellow researcher, Janey Slater, until he was disintegrated in a botched experiment.

Osterman.jpg.e5417d8bf2ba53ffc48f0ea898571b63.jpg

But somehow he was reintegrated and took the name Doctor Manhattan. His relationship with Janey couldn’t last. The Greek myths have taught us that love between a god and a mortal was fleeting. Perhaps in an attempt to hold onto his humanity, he fell in love with Silk Spectre, Laurie Juspecyk, while teammates on The Watchmen. You knew that miracles by their definition are meaningless, only what can happen does happen. But love was a miracle, like turning air into gold.

Watchmen_cast.jpg.39c2749f560af5c3cd37f1dac90f678a.jpg

Then fellow teammate Ozymandias—Adrian Veidt—faked an alien invasion of New York City—killing millions—to trick nations into world peace. And Jon killed teammate Rorschach to keep it secret. But Jon was no longer Jon by now and he disappeared from earth.

Then 10 years ago he returned to Earth and visited the U.S.’s 51st state, Vietnam. There he met police officer Angela Abar and, again, he fell in love. Not at that moment, but years later when she was trying to save him. Because Doctor Manhattan sees time—past, present, and future—simultaneously, that meant he always loved Angela, who became Sister Night. And he took the name Cal Abar.

She was dead now, just like Laurie, but her death was at the hands of Adrian Veidt, the man who had killed millions.  Adrian had always wanted Doctor Manhattan’s power, but he would not be able to get it now.

Now, Doctor Manhattan will no longer fight it. He will not transfer his powers, because no one deserves it.  He will let his power go to the Seventh Kalvary, who had created a tachyon canon from parts stolen from Trieu Industries to kill him and steal his powers.

Lady Trieu and her daughter Bian were also looking for Doctor Manhattan, but they were too late.  The Seventh Kalvary had found him first. He tried to warn the Tulsa Police about Joe Keene, Jr. and Jane Crawford, but no one listened.  He warned them about Bian too, but that warning fell on death ears.

TO BE CONTINUED…

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, JiF said:

I would not bet on it. 

**** dude. No pressure or anything. I got this town. Believe in me!!!!

TRUE GENIUS

Bian was just a child, but she was an old soul. She was the clone of the genius Lady Trieu’s mother. But Bian looked at Lady Trieu as her own mother, and she’d do anything for Lady Trieu. As her mother commanded, Bian searched far and wide for Doctor Manhattan in order to fulfill her mother’s plan to steel his powers. Her mother had created a tachyon canyon to use on him, but they had to find him first.

Finally, Doctor Manhattan had revealed himself and now Bian sought to confirm his identity. But before she could do that, Hooded Justice burst into Trieu Industries headquarters and beat Bian to a pulp.

Barry McCockinner, Bian of Trieu Industries (Seeker) is dead.

06-Bian.jpg.113be741283c7fb163daac110bd5f46d.jpg

A horrified Lady Trieu ran to her fallen daughter and held her lifeless body in her arms. She cried for Bian because it was as if she had lost her mother again. As tears rolled down her eyes, her body jolted forward from the blow of a bullet. She wasn’t dead like her daughter because she wore protection beneath her dress.

TO BE CONTINUED...

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

JON OSTERMAN

For the first time, Doctor Manhattan felt exhausted. Exhausted by the insignificance of humanity. A live human body and a deceased human body have the same number of particles. Structurally there's no difference.

Doctor Manhattan knew Jane Crawford was coming to kill him, but he did nothing to stop it. The Tulsa Police Department could have stopped it, but they didn’t. They were too caught up with their inane theories and deceived by Joe Keene, Jane Crawford, and the others.

This was all meant to be.  “We are all puppets,” he said to himself. “I'm just the puppet who can see the strings.”

Dr-Manhattan-drained.jpg.ecc9095172b4e0a9e233453b536b232e.jpg

Suddenly, out of nowhere, someone took a shovel to the tachyon canon, smashing its gears. The blue light died and the room was cast in darkness. Doctor Manhattan stood up and gazed at his savior in disbelief. He knew his past, present, and future at all times and had seen his death at this moment, but did not see his salvation and the salvation of the City of Tulsa. The tachyon ray had blinded his foresight. He was pleasantly surprised and teleported away.

JiF, Doctor Manhattan/Calvin Abar (Town King), has disappeared

1280672559_12-DrManhattan-CalAbar.jpg.2200b570f9766514ee9b899b240d0473.jpg

Day 7 Has Begun…

With 9 Citizens of Tulsa, it takes 5 to arrest

Game continues as conventional mafia.

The TPD and their allies must, by majority vote, arrest anyone they believe is an enemy of the City of Tulsa. They will be victorious when all the threats to the City are vanquished.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 2

The 19 players are:

1. Jetsfan80

2. A.J. - Pirate Jenny (Town Deputy Investigator): Dead N5 

3. Jetscode1 - Red Scare (Town Bomb): Dead D1

4. Barry McCockinner - Bian of Trieu Industries (Seeker): Dead N6

5. Pac

6. AVM - Agent Laurie Blake (Town Investigator): Dead N3

7. HessStation

8. Dicetosser

9. Arsis

10. DPR - Sister Night/Angela Abar (Town Seeker, 1 time kill-proof): Dead D5

11. JiF - Doctor Manhattan/Calvin Abar (Town King): Disappeared N6

12. CTM - Captain Judd Crawford (Seventh Kalvary Seeker,1 time investigation avoidance): Arrested D4

13. Dandie Andie Doodle - Lube Man (Diminutive Townie, 1 night actions-avoidance but takes 1 less vote to arrest): Arrested D3

14. Drums

15. Nynaeve

16. Stark  - Seventh Kalvary Soldier (Scum Goon): Arrested D2

17. The Crusher - Agent Petey (Town Watcher): Killed N1

18. Jvill 51

19. Smashmouth

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, SMC said:

JONATHAN OSTERMAN

He was a real man, although it is hard to believe that now. He was an nuclear physicist  and in love with fellow researcher, Janey Slater, until he was disintegrated in a botched experiment.

Osterman.jpg.e5417d8bf2ba53ffc48f0ea898571b63.jpg

But somehow he was reintegrated and took the name Doctor Manhattan. His relationship with Janey couldn’t last. The Greek myths have taught us that love between a god and a mortal was fleeting. Perhaps in an attempt to hold onto his humanity, he fell in love with Silk Spectre, Laurie Juspecyk, while teammates on The Watchmen. You knew that miracles by their definition are meaningless, only what can happen does happen. But love was a miracle, like turning air into gold.

Watchmen_cast.jpg.39c2749f560af5c3cd37f1dac90f678a.jpg

Then fellow teammate Ozymandias—Adrian Veidt—faked an alien invasion of New York City—killing millions—to trick nations into world peace. And Jon killed teammate Rorschach to keep it secret. But Jon was no longer Jon by now and he disappeared from earth.

Then 10 years ago he returned to Earth and visited the U.S.’s 51st state, Vietnam. There he met police officer Angela Abar and, again, he fell in love. Not at that moment, but years later when she was trying to save him. Because Doctor Manhattan sees time—past, present, and future—simultaneously, that meant he always loved Angela, who became Sister Night. And he took the name Cal Abar.

She was dead now, just like Laurie, but her death was at the hands of Adrian Veidt, the man who had killed millions.  Adrian had always wanted Doctor Manhattan’s power, but he would not be able to get it now.

Now, Doctor Manhattan will no longer fight it. He will not transfer his powers, because no one deserves it.  He will let his power go to the Seventh Kalvary, who had created a tachyon canon from parts stolen from Trieu Industries to kill him and steal his powers.

Lady Trieu and her daughter Bian were also looking for Doctor Manhattan, but they were too late.  The Seventh Kalvary had found him first. He tried to warn the Tulsa Police about Joe Keene, Jr. and Jane Crawford, but no one listened.  He warned them about Bian too, but that warning fell on death ears.

TO BE CONTINUED…

Well Barry was Bian and Jif tried to warn us. He recently said 80 and Jvill so they could be Keen and Crawford.

So we have Trieu Industries, The TPD, and Scum

Looks like Arsis was shot at and a BPV saved him and he was Trieu Industries with Barry 

So we have 

PAC - Town Killer

80 -

Hess -

Dice - Cleared 

Arsis - Cleared (Trieu)

Drums -

Nyn -

Jvill -

Smash - Cleared (TPD)

If you are town and not cleared You may want to consider revealing to narrow this field. I have more to add but at this stage I want to go read some more before I say anything else.

• Haha 1

Just now, Smashmouth said:

So we have Trieu Industries, The TPD, and Scum

Looks like Arsis was shot at and a BPV saved him and he was Trieu Industries with Barry 

So we have 

PAC - Town Killer

80 -

Hess -

Dice - Cleared 

Arsis - Cleared (Trieu)

Drums -

Nyn -

Jvill -

Smash - Cleared (TPD)

If you are town and not cleared You may want to consider revealing to narrow this field. I have more to add but at this stage I want to go read some more before I say anything else.

This is 100% true.