HBO WATCHMEN Mafia - Game Thread -TULSA WINS!!!

SMC

I am pretty sure that SMC's story said Jif tried to warn us about certain characters and one of those characters was Barry's and it was right. So that's why I am voting Jvill but I'd even vote 80 since Jif mentioned those three and the story mentions three characters, Jif being right about one already.

Just now, HessStation said:

Actually don’t reveal.

@SMC Asis already half revealed. Does it count to get the full reveal since He’s already been considered to reveal??

If you are still asking him for a reveal I don't know what to tell you. Seems like you are trying to eliminate the reveals by pushing him every day.

1 minute ago, Drums said:

If you are still asking him for a reveal I don't know what to tell you. Seems like you are trying to eliminate the reveals by pushing him every day.

Dr. Manhattan is gone. I would say mass reveal today but we’re only allowed two. 

Arsis already half revealed. I want full reveal and it shouldn’t count as the other reveal today based on his Half ass one already recorded for the game. 

Id like Jville or Nyn to reveal at this point too

1 minute ago, HessStation said:

Dr. Manhattan is gone. I would say mass reveal today but we’re only allowed two. 

Arsis already half revealed. I want full reveal and it shouldn’t count as the other reveal today based on his Half ass one already recorded for the game. 

Jvill Nyn or 80. No one should be off the table

2 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Have to remind myself Pac plays at this level of a$$hole as town and stop wanting to punch him in the face 

It was funny for a while but now it's just dumb

4 minutes ago, HessStation said:

I don't have to reveal.

Everything that was said about me by smash is true.

everything I said about switching to town from 3rd party when jif died is true.

28 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Maybe he’s Trieu, maybe he’s scum. He ain’t town though, and if he is Trieu I’m fine testing his “I’m town now!” bit. Unless you want to carry that WIFOM to endgame for some reason.

I like you. Might have to kill you anyhow. No hard feelings.

• Upvote 1

Wtf.  So I guess JiF got Dr Manhattan powers when DPR died somehow?  I don't think he had it the whole time based on his behavior.  Scum figured it out regardless so he should have been more open about it to help us solve the game.  F**king ridiculous. 

Not sure why he decided to call me out in particular at the end there.  He may have caught Jvill though.  So I'd like to go with Drums first, then probably Jvill.

I'll claim whenever its prudent to do so and help shrink the pool.  

Vote Drums

• Thumb Down 1

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Wtf.  So I guess JiF got Dr Manhattan powers when DPR died somehow?  I don't think he had it the whole time based on his behavior.  Scum figured it out regardless so he should have been more open about it to help us solve the game.  F**king ridiculous. 

Not sure why he decided to call me out in particular at the end there.  He may have caught Jvill though.  So I'd like to go with Drums first, then probably Jvill.

Vote Drums

Grossest post ever btw

23 minutes ago, Drums said:

Yeah I wish I had a character as I said but I don't. I asked if that meant I was a cop but I am just vanilla townie. 

you had to ask ?

if you were a COP 100% SMC would have put it in your Role PM. 

Pretty sure this is a fake reveal Drums is Scums

18 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Asking Arsis to reveal is a bad idea since he is already vetted by AJ and to some extent me if you have been reading the thread. 

This looks scummy Hess 

3 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

you had to ask ?

Im not that sure myself.

Let me review stuff properly and we'll see.

8 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Vote Drums

Cool what’s your reveal?

Just now, HessStation said:

Cool what’s your reveal?

O.B. Williams, great grandfather of Angela Abar.  I'm a Vanilla Townie.  

I don't trust Drums' reveal fully because generic Tulsa police doesn't make a whole lot of sense given how many cops have been running around with actual powers.

10 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Vote Drums

Exactly what youd say if you and jvill were buddies. This makes me feel worse about you. 

7 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

you had to ask ?

It said police officer and I wanted to make sure. 

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

O.B. Williams, great grandfather of Angela Abar.  I'm a Vanilla Townie.  

I don't trust Drums' reveal fully because generic Tulsa police doesn't make a whole lot of sense given how many cops have been running around with actual powers.

Yeah I know, I was gonna vote Drums anyhow, figured worth getting a reveal.

vote drums