HBO WATCHMEN Mafia - Game Thread -TULSA WINS!!!

SMC

Drums just claimed without being run up. I would expect scum to delay to come up with something good. Not claim fast and questionably. Plus better to wait to see what's out there too. I see more upside to waiting on it vs volunteering it.

Anyways I dont mind claiming though I dont think that would be EV+.... but honestly if you havent figured it out you're clearly not paying attention lol

Id like JVill to claim. But I feel like 80 could be dirty too. Should I have stuck to my guns? Lol

6 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

So we're back to this, eh, lol.  We've got at least what, 2 mislynches left?  Pretty sure we're going to win this one.  I'm happy to be one of the mislynches at this point if necessary.  

Lets see what Jvill flips then. You game to find out?

Just now, Nynaeve said:

Drums just claimed without being run up. I would expect scum to delay to come up with something good. Not claim fast and questionably. Plus better to wait to see what's out there too. I see more upside to waiting on it vs volunteering it.

Anyways I dont mind claiming though I dont think that would be EV+.... but honestly if you havent figured it out you're clearly not paying attention lol

Id like JVill to claim. But I feel like 80 could be dirty too. Should I have stuck to my guns? Lol

80 just claimed. Questionable claim but whatever 

There’s too much back ended things that went on I’m not privy to. Dice is a ghost so whatever there. Sounds like there was a deal, maybe someone switched sides. Regardless I like Pac as town, him being adamant about Drums pushed me this way a little more than JVille and 80 which is where is was going. 

too bad PAC’s style is being such a dick. I’d live to understand his drums thing more 

4 minutes ago, HessStation said:

There’s too much back ended things that went on I’m not privy to. Dice is a ghost so whatever there. Sounds like there was a deal, maybe someone switched sides. Regardless I like Pac as town, him being adamant about Drums pushed me this way a little more than JVille and 80 which is where is was going. 

too bad PAC’s style is being such a dick. I’d live to understand his drums thing more 

Wasn't that Arsis?  

17 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

O.B. Williams, great grandfather of Angela Abar.  I'm a Vanilla Townie.  

I don't trust Drums' reveal fully because generic Tulsa police doesn't make a whole lot of sense given how many cops have been running around with actual powers.

So you're the sk?  

14 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Lets see what Jvill flips then. You game to find out?

If jvill is town then lynch me or kill me at night. Jif named him before dying and the story seems to hint that he was right. I say kill jvill

21 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

O.B. Williams, great grandfather of Angela Abar.  I'm a Vanilla Townie.  

I don't trust Drums' reveal fully because generic Tulsa police doesn't make a whole lot of sense given how many cops have been running around with actual powers.

So did you have any protections since there were so many misses at night ? @Drums did you have any protections ?

7 minutes ago, Drums said:

And if jvill flips scum we kill 80 immediately 

I mean I'd gladly take that 1 for 1 trade.  But if you flip town and Jvill flips scum, that opens the door for Nyn or perhaps someone we previously thought cleared being the last one. 

Unless we're also still dealing with 3rd party/another faction in which case there might be 3 total bad guys left.

We'll see.  

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I mean I'd gladly take that 1 for 1 trade.  But if you flip town and Jvill flips scum, that opens the door for Nyn or perhaps someone we previously thought cleared being the last one.  Unless we're also still dealing with 3rd party/another faction in which case there might be 3 total bad guys left.

We'll see.  

Dont you worry your pretty little head about me 

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I mean I'd gladly take that 1 for 1 trade.  But if you flip town and Jvill flips scum, that opens the door for Nyn or perhaps someone we previously thought cleared being the last one. 

Unless we're also still dealing with 3rd party/another faction in which case there might be 3 total bad guys left.

We'll see.  

Since jif mentioned you Jvill and barry and the story sorta hinted he was right, i only care to kill jvill then you. I think i know who nyn is and i believe she is town