HBO WATCHMEN Mafia - Game Thread -TULSA WINS!!!

SMC

Also, lol at Jif once again spearheading townie lynched. Tragically bad at this. 

My very first read was drums as scum, and something stinky between Jif and/or 80.

A lot has happened since then though. Y chief question is, how come Hess is alive?

And why does anyone think Veidt would be town? 

3 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

I can not reveal so you will have to take my word on this ...... but I can tell you 80 is lying in this post because he did have a protection Im 100 % sure of it and I'm also sure this makes 80 scum. 

Unvote Drums 

Vote 80 

Trust me on this 

If there was a shot taken at me I was never made aware of it.  Take it up with SMC.  

2 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

I have thought again about revealing but that would be a bad play at this stage because AJ already cleared me.

I can't be killed tonight so I'm not worrying about that at all.

80 is Scum and we need to vote him off now. It wont matter what he says and I don't feel like reading 3 pages of bullsh*t to wait for a lynch. We are on the fast track to winning this game lets make it happen.

You can't be killed but are totally town.  lol.  How many Dr Manhattan's are there in this game?

I think we might have found a surprise Godfather.

11 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

He was in the TV series, he just wasn't alive long on the show.  Jeezus with this.  

10 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

You know the material but didn't know O.B. Williams was a character.

Get bent.  

6 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Smash is Godfather, is my guess.  

Drums, Jvill, Smash.  Ballgame, one way or the other once those 3 die.

The main focus of my case on you was that you lied about the protection I know you had .You got caught 

I did admit to my mistake about your name but that was basically irrelevant

Just now, HessStation said:

I read what you wrote but don’t get it. He said he was never protected but you know he was. I don’t understand how that equates 

and if arsis was 3rd p how is he now town

Because my win condition died with Dr. Manhattan. And SMC gave me the option to switch to town or scum. I choose town because I didn't think scum would win.

7 minutes ago, HessStation said:

I don’t know how Smash caught 80 lying and was able to vet Arsis in one day. Anyone else?

Let me ask this, what advantage does Snash gain by tying himself to so many declarative positions if scum?

3 minutes ago, HessStation said:

I read what you wrote but don’t get it. He said he was never protected but you know he was. I don’t understand how that equates 

and if arsis was 3rd p how is he now town

I mean, if smash shot at him, and it didn’t land does that also open up possible roles like redirect? Or whatever

4 minutes ago, HessStation said:

And why is Pac so against lynching 80? There more than one bad guy left 

Tbh now that the ape doesn't know which acct hes posting with I'm down to lynch anyone.

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

Btw isod Jvill. He's done pretty much squat to scumhunt. Just a lot of "helpful" theme related answers to people's questions about the original material. Gave his opinion about JiF pushing barry's lynch for no reason, gave his opinion whether AJ's claim was legit. Very cool, collected and matter of fact but not much beyond that.

• Upvote 1