HBO WATCHMEN Mafia - Game Thread -TULSA WINS!!!

SMC

Just now, Smashmouth said:

I would say the only possible scenario would be a doc protection and no way a doc is going to protect 80 a random player with no heat that early in the game and not self protect . 

Theres another way you block head and I'm trying to see if he says it..  if he doesnt I'll disintegrate him myself.

I would say the only possible scenario would be a doc protection and no way a doc is going to protect 80 a random player with no heat that early in the game and not self protect . 

Why do you think he would lie about such a thing? From a scum pov?

2 minutes ago, Pac said:

If you animals would calm the fuk down I can suss this out on a desktop.  Playing on phone with 1 finger sucks!

So lets stop the whole game so Francis here can go home and get on a desktop and **** this whole game up like he almost did earl;ier 

3 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

You’ve ruled out that he’s the doc himself?

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

^^^ Says the guy who has retired and unretired 12 times, each going along with an emo meltdown.  

Least Im a man and say sh*t in front of your face unlike you who went behind my back like a little bitch claiming I was asking you serious questions to the people in the dead thread when they were obvious joke questions. Drop it fool

Just now, SMC said:

Official Vote Count:

80 (4) - Smash, JVill, Drums, Hess

Drums (3) - Arsis, 80, Pac

JVill (1) - Teh Bumble

With 9 Citizens of Tulsa, it takes 5 to arrest

You can just write ape for me. Make it easier.

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

Least Im a man and say sh*t in front of your face unlike you who went behind my back like a little bitch claiming I was asking you serious questions to the people in the dead thread when they were obvious joke questions. Drop it fool

Uh oh time for Smash to rage quit again!

In the grand scheme of things, do we really want to discuss ‘manliness’ here?

80 is like middle-aged and got all cocky since his first game of ‘just the tip’ - while smash is a geriatric **** who throws more tantrums than my toddler.

2 minutes ago, Dandie Andie Doodle said:

In the grand scheme of things, do we really want to discuss ‘manliness’ here?

80 is like middle-aged and got all cocky since his first game of ‘just the tip’ - while smash is a geriatric **** who throws more tantrums than my toddler.

Dont get involved k

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

If there was a protection going on I was not aware of it.  

only way that could happen is a Doc protect but that early in the game with you getting no heat would have been a really bad play by a doc also if a doc did protect but whatever long shot they could have revealed and still been fine based on the numbers and the self protect option