HBO WATCHMEN Mafia - Game Thread -TULSA WINS!!!

SMC

3 minutes ago, Teh Bumble said:

Not sure I'd dismiss bussing as a possibility.

If this is true, would YOU be the most blatant partner in a "major bussing" scenario?

How much more involved is jville usually? Honestly, I'm not keen on "involvement" as indicative of much - what sort of maneuvering have the two of them done?

yeah if i was not town confirmed by the cop sure why not

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

Hey if you have a case on Jvill go for it. I just assume Drums because he was totally floundering at the end but then I said to myself "but PAC thinks hes scum" so why on earth would I go down that retard road. Either way Drums did not handle himself well at all and Im pretty sure 80 was coaching him in the scum thread saying things like I can go 80 here and what not then 80 putting him in his pool of scum just sealed it for me.

FWIW I was about 95 percent sure i had 80 nailed and I expected him to say yes when I asked him about the protection but he said no and the scene hints gave it away from there. My only worry was that the Doc made a horrific call and protected 80 and 80 was telling the truth so it was a nail biter to the end for me.

Heh

Nobody is that dumb

Hey if you have a case on Jvill go for it. I just assume Drums because he was totally floundering at the end but then I said to myself "but PAC thinks hes scum" so why on earth would I go down that retard road. Either way Drums did not handle himself well at all and Im pretty sure 80 was coaching him in the scum thread saying things like I can go 80 here and what not then 80 putting him in his pool of scum just sealed it for me.

FWIW I was about 95 percent sure i had 80 nailed and I expected him to say yes when I asked him about the protection but he said no and the scene hints gave it away from there. My only worry was that the Doc made a horrific call and protected 80 and 80 was telling the truth so it was a nail biter to the end for me.

Sorry man but that's my role. You caught CMT on a reveal and now you're obsessed but it ain't me babe. What, you want me to screen cap it for you? Would that make you feel better? What's next, you want me to read your horoscope?

If someone had said this about you, youd have emo quit by now. Why do you continuallly insist on doing this when you know damn well you can't take it? Play nice.

6 minutes ago, Teh Bumble said:

If someone had said this about you, youd have emo quit by now. Why do you continuallly insist on doing this when you know damn well you can't take it? Play nice.

No you see you don't know my tells at all Ape you just don't. Im messing with Pac here and he knows that,,,,,, he messes with me as well . What pisses me off is when people genuinely post nasty things out of anger and to me I can easily tell the difference between the two. you can go read the thread and see people calling me blockhead cause CTM does ...I don't take offense to that I think its funny. trust me there is a glaring difference

7 minutes ago, Drums said:

Pretty simple then, kill me or jvill tonight and the other tomorrow. I don't really care as long as jvill dies asap

I’m cool with that. Then Arsis after. Unless there’s a GF, and it probably woulda been 80, this one’s in the bag.

Just now, jvill 51 said:

I’m cool with that. Then Arsis after. Unless there’s a GF, and it probably woulda been 80, this one’s in the bag.

Glad we agree but I don't think Arsis since we already know his character. It's possible he chose scum and is lying but that's something to think about another day. You die and then I will gladly self vote and go into the sunset.

Just now, Smashmouth said:

holy christ get a damn room next to Arsis, PAC and Hess they a threesome now

You killed it in the beginning and are tunneling on my reveal now and that's sad because you're blowing it.

Just now, Drums said:

You killed it in the beginning and are tunneling on my reveal now and that's sad because you're blowing it.

you realize what I just did with 80 ? I was very sure there ... I never said I was very sure with you as of yet. Right ?

Just now, Smashmouth said:

you realize what I just did with 80 ? I was very sure there ... I never said I was very sure with you as of yet. Right ?

You are making a big deal about my reveal when I have a basic ass role and nothing else. Glad you voted 80. Now kill jvill and lets end this

3 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Btw what’s your thoughts on Arsis? Find it interesting. I don’t get why smash is calling him town nor do I get his role 

4 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Nyn Needs to reveal tomorrow as does Jvill thats should be the last of the reveals of those who are not confirmed by AJ/AVM

Honestly tempted to refuse just to see your head explode. Lol

But very well. Jvill first though.

1 minute ago, Drums said:

You are making a big deal about my reveal when I have a basic ass role and nothing else. Glad you voted 80. Now kill jvill and lets end this

I'm not making a big deal about anything I pointed out your reveal had no name and no role .....that's it .

You then proceeded to say "I copy and pasted my role" so I then asked you if you could do me a favor and re copy and paste it, since that would have taken about 10 seconds to open your PM and copy it in a post .

You then took the time to post some random picture.

So I asked where was the copy pasted role and you said It's against the rules to copy paste .....

Now after reading that do you not find anything wrong there ? My assumption was you made up your role and it would have been difficult to go back 5 or 6 pages and find it and then re post it without taking a lot of time to do it so instead you tried to misdirect. Is that a bad case ? you tell me.