HBO WATCHMEN Mafia - Game Thread -TULSA WINS!!!

SMC

Just now, HessStation said:

Btw what’s your thoughts on Arsis? Find it interesting. I don’t get why smash is calling him town nor do I get his role 

Almost 100% he’s Lady Trieu at this point after today’s events. I don’t think that clears him or why we’re assuming he wins with town, but maybe he does. Scum should be sorted out first at this point though, unless we’ve got them all already.

• Post of the Week 1

PROTECT AND SERVE

It’s difficult being a regular cop for the Tulsa Police Department. They have to wear a mask to hide your identity and then they have to work with the real crazies, like Sister Night, Looking Glass, Pirate Jenny and Red Scare.  Only Looking Glass remains.

20-Police.jpg.dc3509d860c80f484c8c682612182383.jpg

They try to hold their beat and stay alive, searching for the last member of the Seventh Kalvary. This one regular cop was sure who the last Seventh Kalvary member was. Doctor Manhattan said his name. The officer would love to find him, but he wouldn’t get a chance.

Hooded Justice grabbed the officer and beat him to a pulp, before disappearing into the shadows.

Drums, Tulsa Police Officer (Townie) is Dead

19-Police.jpg.733217e5e1ec81ca5f4954fcf789d75d.jpg

TO BE CONTINUED…

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

I'm not making a big deal about anything I pointed out your reveal had no name and no role .....that's it .

You then proceeded to say "I copy and pasted my role" so I then asked you if you could do me a favor and re copy and paste it, since that would have taken about 10 seconds to open your PM and copy it in a post .

You then took the time to post some random picture.

So I asked where was the copy pasted role and you said It's against the rules to copy paste .....

Now after reading that do you not find anything wrong there ? My assumption was you made up your role and it would have been difficult to go back 5 or 6 pages and find it and then re post it without taking a lot of time to do it so instead you tried to misdirect. Is that a bad case ? you tell me.

I said I “basically” copy and pasted so at least quote me with what I said. I copied the role but left out minute details. That is “basically” copy and paste to me. I would have been happy to copy the whole thing for you but AJ warned me not to do things like that when I asked CTM about those minute details that I again did not share the wording of. So if that gets me lynched oh well but I think this is just a misunderstanding. 

ONE LAST CHANCE

She had already lost her husband and had victory snatched from her when that mysterious person destroyed the tachyon canon and prevented the Seventh Kalvary from stealing Doctor Manhattan’s powers.  Now, her leader was arrested and she was all alone. There was another enemy out there, but she couldn’t bother with them.  She had to kill to stay alive.

She needed to target one of the TPD, the last of the leadership. She pulled out her nine millimetre and snuck up on the unsuspecting officer. She pulled the trigger. But the officer quickly spun around and the bullet reflected and struck her in the forehead, killing her instantly.

JVill, Jane Crawford (Seventh Kalvary Assistant Seeker), is dead.

192127192_03-JaneCrawford.jpg.47ed5b605a517699ad84b840aab33e38.jpg

GAME IS NOT OVER…

Although the Seventh Kalvary has been vanquished, there still remains a threat to the Citizens of Tulsa.

With 6 Citizens of Tulsa, it takes 4 to arrest

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

The 19 players are:

1. Jetsfan80 - Senator Joe Keene Jr. (Seventh Kalvary Leader, 1 time kill-proof): Arrested D7

2. A.J. - Pirate Jenny (Town Deputy Investigator): Dead N5 

3. Jetscode1 - Red Scare (Town Bomb): Dead D1

4. Barry McCockinner - Bian of Trieu Industries (Seeker): Dead N6

5. Pac

6. AVM - Agent Laurie Blake (Town Investigator): Dead N3

7. HessStation

8. Teh Bumble

9. Arsis

10. DPR - Sister Night/Angela Abar (Town Seeker, 1 time kill-proof): Dead D5

11. JiF - Doctor Manhattan/Calvin Abar (Town King): Disappeared N6

12. CTM - Captain Judd Crawford (Seventh Kalvary Seeker,1 time investigation avoidance): Arrested D4

13. Dandie Andie Doodle - Lube Man (Diminutive Townie, 1 night actions-avoidance but takes 1 less vote to arrest): Arrested D3

14. Drums - Tulsa Police Officer (Townie): Dead N7

15. Nynaeve

16. Stark  - Seventh Kalvary Soldier (Scum Goon): Arrested D2

17. The Crusher - Agent Petey (Town Watcher): Killed N1

18. Jvill 51 - Jane Crawford (Seventh Kalvary Assistant Seeker): Dead N7

19. Smashmouth

• Upvote 1

1. Me

2. Ape/dice 

3. Smash

4. Arsis

5. Pac: revealed Jack of all Trades/Ozy

6. Nyn 

who do we want the two reveals to be? 

I dont really need ape to claim personally. 

I can claim now or next day phase. Same diff to me atp. But I would advice not spending a reveal on me right now.

Trick with a 3p that he could easily have been playing the towniest game cause he wanted scum gone. Makes it tricky.

3 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Anyone want to explain to me Arsis’ reveal since I still don’t get it. Not partially but the whole thing

I started the game as a 3party surivior but when Dr Manhattan died I was given the choice to join town or scum. Because my only win condition as third party was to steal Dr Manhattan'd power before he transferred.

I obviously didn't join scum because SMC said they were done.

Just now, Nynaeve said:

I dont really need ape to claim personally. 

I can claim now or next day phase. Same diff to me atp. But I would advice not spending a reveal on me right now.

Trick with a 3p that he could easily have been playing the towniest game cause he wanted scum gone. Makes it tricky.

Yeah it seems obv it’s Arsis or Pac. But sorta obv seldom works in these games so probably take our time. 

40 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Almost 100% he’s Lady Trieu at this point after today’s events. I don’t think that clears him or why we’re assuming he wins with town, but maybe he does. Scum should be sorted out first at this point though, unless we’ve got them all already.

No that's who I am 100%

1 minute ago, Arsis said:

I started the game as a 3party surivior but when Dr Manhattan died I was given the choice to join town or scum. Because my only win condition as third party was to steal Dr Manhattan'd power before he transferred.

I obviously didn't join scum because SMC said they were done.

Were you and Barry teammates? Sorry I really just haven’t gotten the whole thing.

Were you and Barry teammates? Sorry I really just haven’t gotten the whole thing.

Yeah. I recruited him n2 or n3 or something like that. The same night I traded smash the vest.

I also shot AVM with the gun smash gave me in trade for the vest.

Not last night but the night before scum shot off my vest.

Well we have 

Smash

Nyn

Teh Ape

PAC

Hess

Arsis

I am The Hooded Justice I can kill every night if I so choose I am revealing to narrow the field yet again but I'm pretty sure Hess is the third party 

I think Hess is third party SK. As a SK it would make perfect sense why Hess has not been reading or following the game at all. He has proven this over and over. He did say he had his favorite role which I know to be SK 

I know for a fact Arsis only had one kill cause I gave it to him and he used it early in the game in exchange for a Vest so I lost a kill for that night but got to keep the vest and resume killing the next night on. On thing about Arsis is that he is Lady Trieu and is not the same alignment as town but Im not sure if that's just two town factions gunning for scum and the SK

Pac used his kill as well but he can also be a 3rd party candidate but I think we can rule that out cause if he had more kills the blood thirsty bastard would have been shooting up the place and that didn't happen.

I think the Ape may be Vanilla town as Dice seemed to have very little interest in the game.

Vote Hess 

7 minutes ago, Arsis said:

Yeah. I recruited him n2 or n3 or something like that. The same night I traded smash the vest.

I also shot AVM with the gun smash gave me in trade for the vest.

Not last night but the night before scum shot off my vest.

WTF...how is Smash town then lol?

4 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Well we have 

Smash

Nyn

Teh Ape

PAC

Hess

Arsis

I am The Hooded Justice I can kill every night if I so choose I am revealing to narrow the field yet again but I'm pretty sure Hess is the third party 

I think Hess is third party SK. As a SK it would make perfect sense why Hess has not been reading or following the game at all. He has proven this over and over. He did say he had his favorite role which I know to be SK 

I know for a fact Arsis only had one kill cause I gave it to him and he used it early in the game in exchange for a Vest so I lost a kill for that night but got to keep the vest and resume killing the next night on. On thing about Arsis is that he is Lady Trieu and is not the same alignment as town but Im not sure if that's just two town factions gunning for scum and the SK

Pac used his kill as well but he can also be a 3rd party candidate but I think we can rule that out cause if he had more kills the blood thirsty bastard would have been shooting up the place and that didn't happen.

I think the Ape may be Vanilla town as Dice seemed to have very little interest in the game.

Vote Hess 

Wow. I was “confirmed” town by the cops. So how does this work again?

• Thumb Down 1

I killed AJ and I killed Drums. 

I killed AJ because I think his role gave us more dead than alive at the time I did it and I stated as much the day before he died. 

I tried to kill 80 on Night 3 but it failed that's why I questioned him if he had a protection when he said no I  knew I had him

I tried a kill on JIF night 1 it failed

I tried a kill on NYN night 4 it failed (self protect ? )

From your perspective do you see Smash as town?  Bc I can see the backally PM dealings 

I assumed he was because he is literally a superhero from the comic. Although I never saw the show.

Why would I trade a vest for a scum kill and 1 person would be in control of that?

He could technically be a SK?

I thought he was town.