HBO WATCHMEN Mafia - Game Thread -TULSA WINS!!!

SMC

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

I killed AJ and I killed Drums. 

I killed AJ because I think his role gave us more dead than alive at the time I did it and I stated as much the day before he died. 

I tried to kill 80 on Night 3 but it failed that's why I questioned him if he had a protection when he said no I  knew I had him

I tried a kill on JIF night 1 it failed

I tried a kill on NYN night 4 it failed (self protect ? )

Wow you’re on a roll this game holy sh*t lol

36 minutes ago, SMC said:

Drums, Tulsa Police Officer (Townie) is Dead

Holy sh-t...  Can't remember a game where I've seen more horrific play than this one.

What is vote count and how many to lynch?

2 minutes ago, HessStation said:

If you’re town you’ve been awful. Me not so good either. But you’re like really really awful if town

I found Stark in 1 post and sat on him for like 2 game days trying to convince everyone..  I had CTM in my top tier for days..  I was right about AJ and staunchly defended him from the lot of you..  After getting 80 to answer a question I was right about him too..

So far my error has been Drums...

I don't count DPR as an error..  that was a mercy kill as his flailing in every direction was dangerous to town.

12 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Well we have 

Smash

Nyn

Teh Ape

PAC

Hess

Arsis

I am The Hooded Justice I can kill every night if I so choose I am revealing to narrow the field yet again but I'm pretty sure Hess is the third party 

I think Hess is third party SK. As a SK it would make perfect sense why Hess has not been reading or following the game at all. He has proven this over and over. He did say he had his favorite role which I know to be SK 

I know for a fact Arsis only had one kill cause I gave it to him and he used it early in the game in exchange for a Vest so I lost a kill for that night but got to keep the vest and resume killing the next night on. On thing about Arsis is that he is Lady Trieu and is not the same alignment as town but Im not sure if that's just two town factions gunning for scum and the SK

Pac used his kill as well but he can also be a 3rd party candidate but I think we can rule that out cause if he had more kills the blood thirsty bastard would have been shooting up the place and that didn't happen.

I think the Ape may be Vanilla town as Dice seemed to have very little interest in the game.

Vote Hess 

There keeps being a reference to a fake hooded justice in smc's scenes

5 minutes ago, HessStation said:

It doesn’t make sense Pac and Smash are both town w Vig roles. Even if Pac’s is modified. 

pac also wanted Drums dead for a reason. To get closer to end game. 

so it’s either Pac or Arsis imo

wait is this for real lol?

super ping!

9 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

I killed AJ because I think his role gave us more dead than alive at the time I did it and I stated as much the day before he died. 

I tried to kill 80 on Night 3 but it failed that's why I questioned him if he had a protection when he said no I  knew I had him

Why did you shoot me?

10 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Wait... if you shot drums, who shot jvill??? 

Hess just said I spent all day slowing the game down because as a SK I wanted to get the vanilla townie lynched instead of scum..   As if I'd give a flying f**k who died.

I'll wait to hear from everyone but The MessStation has just become leader in the clubhouse for my vote.

I tried a kill on NYN night 4 it failed (self protect ? )

Forgot I killed Barry as well lol

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

So that's in fact you in the scenes?

Yes that's me and if you go back and look you will see how I targeted 80 Missed since he protected (Well Dressed Man) Who I assumed was Senator Keene based on that hint. 

10 minutes ago, Pac said:

Hess just said I spent all day slowing the game down because as a SK I wanted to get the vanilla townie lynched instead of scum..   As if I'd give a flying f**k who died.

I'll wait to hear from everyone but The MessStation has just become leader in the clubhouse for my vote.

Hess is the SK

4 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Yes that's me and if you go back and look you will see how I targeted 80 Missed since he protected (Well Dressed Man) Who I assumed was Senator Keene based on that hint. 

Who did you target every single night?