HBO WATCHMEN Mafia - Game Thread -TULSA WINS!!!

SMC

I think I know who Ape is and I’d probably Lynch Pac first before Arsis as if Arsis is the only one left is less of a problem. Pac make have other abilities if it’s him. 

Wish we could have heard from Ape first but I think JVILL tried to kill him so whatever 

Just now, HessStation said:

It’s either Arsis or Pac if no one is taking cred for Jville...which means Ape took care of that. 

The only reason you are breathing is because it might be Arsis and I haven't read enough yet.

Consider this a stay of execution.

To start Day 2 SMC,

They interviewed people, roughed up a few to get information. The strangest one was that someone dressed up like the famed Hooded Justice went straight at a dude with a bevy of haymakers that would surely kill a man, but nothing happened. The would-be victim simply walked away into the shadows. Of course, this couldn’t be the real Hooded Justice, a founder of the first super hero team, The Minute Men, who disappeared decades ago. He’d be an old man by now. Perhaps this masked vigilante was inspired by hit documentary American Hero Story.

The police got another tip of a dead body in a warehouse. Sister Night, Looking Glass and the other police officers went to take a look. Perhaps it was the individual who had been attacked by the Hooded Justice imposter.

To start Day 3, and yes I’m down the wormhole to try and understand what happened between Smash and Arsis bc it’s weird 

Another person said they heard a rumor that an alliance was made. Others mentioned that a back-alley exchange had happened. Some black market stuff. None of it made any sense. The saving grace, however, was that nobody died last night.

Just now, HessStation said:

How is Smash and Arsis able to do this exchange and/or form an alliance ?

I can tell you that.

It said in my PM that will reeves was looking for my help.

So I literally came out and said in thread that someone was looking for my help and I am ready to help.

1 hour ago, HessStation said:

1. Me

2. Ape/dice 

3. Smash

4. Arsis

5. Pac: revealed Jack of all Trades/Ozy

6. Nyn 

who do we want the two reveals to be? 

1 hour ago, Arsis said:

No that's who I am 100%

Is this a new reveal?

1 hour ago, Smashmouth said:

Well we have 

Smash

Nyn

Teh Ape

PAC

Hess

Arsis

I am The Hooded Justice I can kill every night if I so choose I am revealing to narrow the field yet again but I'm pretty sure Hess is the third party 

I think Hess is third party SK. As a SK it would make perfect sense why Hess has not been reading or following the game at all. He has proven this over and over. He did say he had his favorite role which I know to be SK 

I know for a fact Arsis only had one kill cause I gave it to him and he used it early in the game in exchange for a Vest so I lost a kill for that night but got to keep the vest and resume killing the next night on. On thing about Arsis is that he is Lady Trieu and is not the same alignment as town but Im not sure if that's just two town factions gunning for scum and the SK

Pac used his kill as well but he can also be a 3rd party candidate but I think we can rule that out cause if he had more kills the blood thirsty bastard would have been shooting up the place and that didn't happen.

I think the Ape may be Vanilla town as Dice seemed to have very little interest in the game.

Vote Hess 

I killed AJ and I killed Drums. 

I killed AJ because I think his role gave us more dead than alive at the time I did it and I stated as much the day before he died. 

I tried to kill 80 on Night 3 but it failed that's why I questioned him if he had a protection when he said no I  knew I had him

I tried a kill on JIF night 1 it failed

I tried a kill on NYN night 4 it failed (self protect 😛 )

Drums kill tracks as true.

1 hour ago, HessStation said:

So who killed Jville?

👆

Since I used a revel we have one more and I think that should be Hess

Let me know. I personally think Hess makes sense for a reveal. You said earlier that the cop cleared a few folks, can you recap who? Also what other reveals have we had?

1 minute ago, Arsis said:

I can tell you that.

It said in my PM that will reeves was looking for my help.

So I literally came out and said in thread that someone was looking for my help and I am ready to help.

But what’s weird is you weren’t part of town. Doing a deal town seems off. Possible but not probable. Doesn’t add up but gaming the mod