HBO WATCHMEN Mafia - Game Thread -TULSA WINS!!!

SMC

1 minute ago, Teh Bumble said:

Is this a new reveal?

Drums kill tracks as true.

?

Let me know. I personally think Hess makes sense for a reveal. You said earlier that the cop cleared a few folks, can you recap who? Also what other reveals have we had?

AVM cleared Smash, Me, Dice/you

AJ cleared Barry

....but only as not scum.

scum all dead, just third party so...

2 hours ago, SMC said:

She needed to target one of the TPD, the last of the leadership. She pulled out her nine millimetre and snuck up on the unsuspecting officer. She pulled the trigger. But the officer quickly spun around and the bullet reflected and struck her in the forehead, killing her instantly.

Redirect, or Mirror. Who voted for jville when everyone else was on 80?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Teh Bumble said:

Is this a new reveal?

Drums kill tracks as true.

?

Let me know. I personally think Hess makes sense for a reveal. You said earlier that the cop cleared a few folks, can you recap who? Also what other reveals have we had?

The cop can only distinguish scum. Not 3p. Cause it says as results kavalry or not kavakry. The cleared ones were hess, dice, smash, barry.

1 minute ago, HessStation said:

But what’s weird is you weren’t part of town. Doing a deal town seems off. Possible but not probable. Doesn’t add up but gaming the mod

I can't comment on that. I don't actually know his alignment for a fact. I assumed he was town because why would I give scum a vest in exchange for a gun.

3 hours ago, SMC said:

Official Final Vote Count:

80 (5) - Smash, JVill, Drums, Nyn, Pac

Drums (3) - Arsis, 80, Pac

JVill (1) - Ape

With 9 Citizens of Tulsa, it takes 5 to arrest

SCENE COMING...

PAC FINALLY HAMMERED SOMEONE!!!!

1 minute ago, Arsis said:

I can't comment on that. I don't actually know his alignment for a fact. I assumed he was town because why would I give scum a vest in exchange for a gun.

But why would you do that for town either? You’re not part of either. A deal w town makes as little sense as a deal w scum

3 minutes ago, Arsis said:

Actually it makes sense balance wise if youre opposite in alignment. One side gains protection and one side gains a shot.

Just now, Nynaeve said:

The cop can only distinguish scum. Not 3p. Cause it says as results kavalry or not kavakry. The cleared ones were hess, dice, smash, barry.

Oh, I’m clear? Wonderful. ?

So, we need to discern who the SK is, amongst pac, smash and you? 

And/or we have to decide if Arsis is truly aligned to town now? In the show, the old man (who was Aybar’s grandfather) was hooded justice and had a relationship with Trieu. She had to find him in the show. 

Hoodsy and Trieu would not be aligned with the police force. 

Just now, Teh Bumble said:

And/or we have to decide if Arsis is truly aligned to town now? In the show, the old man (who was Aybar’s grandfather) was hooded justice and had a relationship with Trieu. She had to find him in the show. 

No

Avm's peeks means nothing now since the kavalry are dead.

1 minute ago, Nynaeve said:

I'm not getting into a flavor debate. I dont know the material source.

How does town make a deal w 3rd party, he shoots you and you’re not sus? I’m not even saying smash is 100% bad guy but that’s not weird? To have Pac, if town be able to shoot plus a full time vig. Something doesn’t add up.

unless it’s just arsis then who cares lol

3 minutes ago, Teh Bumble said:

Knowing the show does it make sense for a 4th faction? 

1 minute ago, HessStation said:

How does town make a deal w 3rd party, he shoots you and you’re not sus? I’m not even saying smash is 100% bad guy but that’s not weird? To have Pac, if town be able to shoot plus a full time vig. Something doesn’t add up.

unless it’s just arsis then who cares lol

I dont mind it. There's been 1×protections, vests going around, possibly a doc. 

And pretty sure pac only had one shot. Maybe he earned it via his little show.

Look... there are claims that both pac and arsis have characters that are supposed to be "bad". So what? we throw away everything and lynch according to flavor?

Hello, Arsis is/was bad. PAC’s role is very grey area. President of the US is not 

Look... there are claims that both pac and arsis have characters that are supposed to be "bad". So what? we throw away everything and lynch according to flavor?

To be fair three of our characters are more Grey than bad by flavor.

The entire point of the book is that there are no bad guys.

But myself, smash and Pac have Grey morality type characters.

5 minutes ago, Teh Bumble said:

If there’s a SK it’s obv Smash. How he was trying to claim I was the SK I have no idea. 

plus my character...which should be 100% legit to all....

3 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

If Pac had one shot that’d be close to vig. Meaning no SK this game w a full time vig and gimped vig

5 minutes ago, Arsis said:

Sorry, you’re saying you swapped items with who? Is that already in the open? You’re also confirmed in your reveal as Lady Trieu?

And Smash is claiming to be real hooded justice? But the scenes say ‘fake’?

To be clear, hooded justice was black. He wore makeup to look white under his hood. In the recreation of his stories he is portrayed as white, as well. Not sure if this factors into the fake angle.

Just now, HessStation said:

Who the hell did scum kill? LOL

Absolutely no one. Barry and I were laughing at that. They failed a bunch of kills.

They failed on me unless smash shot me? Two, three nights ago now?

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Btw you’re voting w the guy who shot at you like N4 or whatever. You were on nobody’s scum list. Just a heads up 

2 minutes ago, Teh Bumble said:

Sorry, you’re saying you swapped items with who? Is that already in the open? You’re also confirmed in your reveal as Lady Trieu?

And Smash is claiming to be real hooded justice? But the scenes say ‘fake’?

To be clear, hooded justice was black. He wore makeup to look white under his hood. In the recreation of his stories he is portrayed as white, as well. Not sure if this factors into the fake angle.

I called it in thread. Before it happened. I literally said that I had a vest for someone and to come and get it. I've been open all game about it. I got a shot from smash in exchange for the vest and I shot AVM in the face.

6 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Knowing the show does it make sense for a 4th faction? 

TPD, which includes several vigilante heroes, but not hooded justice

Trieu, science

Hooded, could be solo, more likely aligned with Trieu, could see them as 2 factions that had to find each other (flavor)

Kavalry, nazi trash

Veidt, stuck on a moon on his own 

Just now, HessStation said:

Btw you’re voting w the guy who shot at you like N4 or whatever. You were on nobody’s scum list. Just a heads up 

Of course i wasnt on anyone's list. Im the purest townie evah!!

• Upvote 1