Jump to content

HBO WATCHMEN Mafia - Game Thread -TULSA WINS!!!


SMC
 Share

Recommended Posts

I can make a case for voting every player left.

Arsis and Smash are linked together..  Arsis is Lady Trieu and Smash is either real of Fake Hooded justice..  they could be a SK team

Hess hasn't been right all game and the Robert Redford claim is weird since he's not even on the show

Nyn put Hess at L1 and left him there for a while expecting me to hammer..  then unvoted to "sleep on it"

Dice was non-descript the entire game other than battling with Arsis..  Now the Ape has come in putting in work I would expect him to do as 3rd party.

 

  • Thumb Down 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Pac said:

I can make a case for voting every player left.

Arsis and Smash are linked together..  Arsis is Lady Trieu and Smash is either real of Fake Hooded justice..  they could be a SK team

Hess hasn't been right all game and the Robert Redford claim is weird since he's not even on the show

Nyn put Hess at L1 and left him there for a while expecting me to hammer..  then unvoted to "sleep on it"

Dice was non-descript the entire game other than battling with Arsis..  Now the Ape has come in putting in work I would expect him to do as 3rd party.

 

Arsis and Barry were 100% 3rd party. The question is was Arsis allowed to join Town after Dr M died. 

Per mod, there was either an alliance or deal between Smash and Arsis for a vest and gun. The alliance part is left in question. 

And then there’s you. 
 

also, GFY

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, HessStation said:

Arsis and Barry were 100% 3rd party. The question is was Arsis allowed to join Town after Dr M died. 

Per mod, there was either an alliance or deal between Smash and Arsis for a vest and gun. The alliance part is left in question. 

And then there’s you. 
 

also, GFY

Yeah SMC made me SK with 1 shot, everyone has a vest, and I have to use my charm to outlive everyone. 

Sounds legit..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, SMC said:

Game continues as conventional mafia.

The TPD and their allies must, by majority vote, arrest anyone they believe is an enemy of the City of Tulsa. They will be victorious when all the threats to the City are vanquished.

Can you explain what you mean by conventional mafia? Thanks.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Teh Bumble said:

Can you explain what you mean by conventional mafia? Thanks.

 

He meant that my crazy win condition was off the table and I joined town.

 

If Barry and I got Dr m the game ended and we won. But, it would have taken 2 nights for us to do it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Pac said:

I can make a case for voting every player left.

Arsis and Smash are linked together..  Arsis is Lady Trieu and Smash is either real of Fake Hooded justice..  they could be a SK team

Hess hasn't been right all game and the Robert Redford claim is weird since he's not even on the show

Nyn put Hess at L1 and left him there for a while expecting me to hammer..  then unvoted to "sleep on it"

Dice was non-descript the entire game other than battling with Arsis..  Now the Ape has come in putting in work I would expect him to do as 3rd party.

 

So, basically you can vote whoever we run up for you?

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, SMC said:

MOD NOTE: I do not do flavor. All my scenes have important clues. Understand the context of the word "impostor" in the scene and see how Hooded Justice was referred to in subsequent scenes.  Also, look at the Wikipedia page on the TV show if you need more information

Crush-Mod Note: I DO Do flavor. Lots of it. Look at this gut. This ain’t no accident. Look it up on Blimpipedia  if you need more information. 

  • Post of the Week 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Teh Bumble said:

Can you explain what you mean by conventional mafia? Thanks.

 

MOD NOTE: There was a separate win opportunity for non-town to kill Doctor Manhattan and automatically win the game. That was thwarted and so, the path to endgame is a conventional mafia game where town has to eliminate all non-town players

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, SMC said:

MOD NOTE: There was a separate win opportunity for non-town to kill Doctor Manhattan and automatically win the game. That was thwarted and so, the path to endgame is a conventional mafia game where town has to eliminate all non-town players

See. Told you guys. It was a crazy hard win condition. We didn't even try very hard to achieve it.

 

SMC let me go town or scum since I couldn't win anymore.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Here’s were Smash **** up imo. 
 

he came out claiming I was the SK. Bc there has to be a SK in a watchmen game. I’m not unless Pac is, it’s obv Smash. Plus he’s killed off half the town if you include him giving Arsis a gun who shot AVM. 
 

He shot Nyn like N4. That was the best shot for scum? No way. 
 

also, I’m Robert Redford 
 

Vote smash

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Arsis said:

See. Told you guys. It was a crazy hard win condition. We didn't even try very hard to achieve it.

 

SMC let me go town or scum since I couldn't win anymore.

 

Going both ways is nothing new for you big Daddy! 

  • Post of the Week 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Alright, well I've read through all of @SMC's scenes.... 

applause slow clap GIF

Several of them reference a "hooded justice impostor", but then there is one scene where it contemplates that it could really be him, or not, and after that point HJ is no longer referenced as impostor. 

So, with Smash claiming to be HJ, and the fact there are no more Kavalry in the game. I think the pragmatic thing to do is lynch the other killing role - to rule out SK. 

Other thoughts:

  • I'm stuck on Veigt as 3rd party, because that's what I'd have done - this is not good form for play though - that said, I love lynching a whining PigPac any game, regardless of alignment
  • I'm hesitant to buy Hess's character claim of Redford, since he doesn't show up in the show, and it would be an ideal "fake claim" for the mod to give out
  • I'd really like Nyn to reveal - her presence in the game is reminiscent of the last time she schooled me as scum, that's just a feeling thing, but I'm not ignoring it again

 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, HessStation said:

Or Arsis is just hanging in there as last obv Third party lol❤️

SMC literally all but confirmed what I said about my win condition and thus it follows me being allowed to move to town.

 

I said my win condition before SMC confirmed it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Teh Bumble said:

Alright, well I've read through all of @SMC's scenes.... 

applause slow clap GIF

Several of them reference a "hooded justice impostor", but then there is one scene where it contemplates that it could really be him, or not, and after that point HJ is no longer referenced as impostor. 

So, with Smash claiming to be HJ, and the fact there are no more Kavalry in the game. I think the pragmatic thing to do is lynch the other killing role - to rule out SK. 

Other thoughts:

  • I'm stuck on Veigt as 3rd party, because that's what I'd have done - this is not good form for play though - that said, I love lynching a whining PigPac any game, regardless of alignment
  • I'm hesitant to buy Hess's character claim of Redford, since he doesn't show up in the show, and it would be an ideal "fake claim" for the mod to give out
  • I'd really like Nyn to reveal - her presence in the game is reminiscent of the last time she schooled me as scum, that's just a feeling thing, but I'm not ignoring it again

 

so basically you can vote anyone we run up for you?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Pac said:

and maybe you missed it "teh bumble" but I could have hammered Hess for like an hour if I wanted to.  you might have missed that in the 14 minutes you've been here.

I could have been here 14 days, and you wouldn't have hammered him... you're the twat that cried wolf.

  • Post of the Week 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Teh Bumble said:

Alright, well I've read through all of @SMC's scenes.... 

applause slow clap GIF

Several of them reference a "hooded justice impostor", but then there is one scene where it contemplates that it could really be him, or not, and after that point HJ is no longer referenced as impostor. 

So, with Smash claiming to be HJ, and the fact there are no more Kavalry in the game. I think the pragmatic thing to do is lynch the other killing role - to rule out SK. 

Other thoughts:

  • I'm stuck on Veigt as 3rd party, because that's what I'd have done - this is not good form for play though - that said, I love lynching a whining PigPac any game, regardless of alignment
  • I'm hesitant to buy Hess's character claim of Redford, since he doesn't show up in the show, and it would be an ideal "fake claim" for the mod to give out
  • I'd really like Nyn to reveal - her presence in the game is reminiscent of the last time she schooled me as scum, that's just a feeling thing, but I'm not ignoring it again

 

Gun to head if it were end game I’d vote Arsis. In heartbeat but Smash can do more harm than good bc he’s got a gun and has been shooting townies all game. 

On Pac, go w the show. Pac says he ends up being good. He the anomaly.

if I’m fake claiming as 3Rd party...I’m not using the guy on the front page of the game, with two of the most towny looking players still playing regardless. I’m going w something more vague. I’d be guessing that guy is in the game. 
 

Im locked in to you and Nyn town, regardless of wrong or not

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, HessStation said:

Gun to head if it were end game I’d vote Arsis. In heartbeat but Smash can do more harm than good bc he’s got a gun and has been shooting townies all game. 

On Pac, go w the show. Pac says he ends up being good. He the anomaly.

if I’m fake claiming as 3Rd party...I’m not using the guy on the front page of the game, with two of the most towny looking players still playing regardless. I’m going w something more vague. I’d be guessing that guy is in the game. 
 

Im locked in to you and Nyn town, regardless of wrong or not

Dude, if I pause the Pac trolling - and give you some realtalk.

I came into the game where Smash was grandstanding to get 80 lynched. Felt like he was more clairvoyant than usual. Like the way the game becomes easier to see when you're 3rd party and can clearly see town vs. scum, with yourself a step removed.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...